PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Japanese website has something up...

buzyb77
Oct 6, 2008, 11:30 AM
Can someone help me out with the Translation of what it really says

Kylie
Oct 6, 2008, 11:45 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=216

^ link for ease

google translation (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fxbox360.phantasystarunive rse.jp%2Fnews%2Fwis%2F%3Fmode%3Dview%26id%3D216&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en)

Seems to be about a bug or something.

EspioKaos
Oct 6, 2008, 12:01 PM
It's about certain missions causing lag. They thank everyone who submitted reports on the problem and are looking into a fix. Once any news on a resolution comes up, it will be posted on the official site.

buzyb77
Oct 6, 2008, 12:04 PM
It's about certain missions causing lag. They thank everyone who submitted reports on the problem and are looking into a fix. Once any news on a resolution comes up, it will be posted on the official site.

Wow just wow over a month... since mag caused a ton of mail now they respond....and add to that the broken end boxes on the new mission....

joefro
Oct 6, 2008, 12:08 PM
Thank you Sega! I'll gladly take this, rather than thinking it would never get fixed.

mvffin
Oct 6, 2008, 12:50 PM
is this the AOTI mission slowdown? or the robot slowdown?

CelestialBlade
Oct 6, 2008, 01:01 PM
Probably the robot slowdown, but who knows. Any fix is fine by me, though I'm not getting excited when Sega says "they're working on a fix." They've supposedly been "working" on fixing PC-AoI voices, too.

EspioKaos
Oct 6, 2008, 01:28 PM
The site doesn't specify. It refers to it as "lag that occurs in some missions during battle." But, like Typheros, I'm thinking it's probably the robot slowdown.

jobber
Oct 6, 2008, 01:30 PM
Ugh

1 of those missions on the last GBR was like playing HL2 on a Pentium 2 computer.

Darius_Drake
Oct 6, 2008, 01:30 PM
That would be too cool. Always was hoping they would fix that.

desturel
Oct 6, 2008, 01:36 PM

Hopefully the robot slowdown. If there's one good thing that came from GBR, it's that they couldn't continue to ignore how poorly coded Sacred Stream is. Their main priorities should be:

Sacred Stream, Grove of Fanatics, Desert Goliath, Train Rescue, Rogue's Shortcut

After they fix the robot problems, then they can get to the general issues of:
Old Roznom City maps (Lightning Beast, Egg Theives, Scared Planet)
Saguragi CD (Sakura Blast, Flowery Pursuit)
Rycross (The Dark God, Black Nest)

GoF and Desert Goliath overall aren't horrible since there's only two bad maps on each, but Train Rescue and Sacred Stream need to be completely redone.

landman
Oct 6, 2008, 04:18 PM
Yeah, maybe they will fix the bug they added with the expansion in the first anniversary of it's release, this is hard working Sonic Team!!!

fay
Oct 6, 2008, 05:43 PM
i dont think its robot slowdown.

a fix to stop the lag during battle.

to me that says that this is the beginning of the end for teckers. this is when most peopel stop playing as them since they cut the animations down from the spells.

ill be honest because most of my spells are 31+ i even lag myself when using a gi spell or a ra spell at the wall but even at that. i dont want my spells cut down to 21+ in looks. ill accept tha lag.
i used to always think id stop playing tecker when they did this. iv not decided that ill just quit as i find gunners and fighters boring to play as.

i just hope sega know what there doing in the sence of what "fixes" there working on...

Astarin
Oct 6, 2008, 05:50 PM
For what it's worth, I doubt they're taking about implementing the technic visual downgrade that JP servers got a while ago. This sounds like more of a general fix, or robot slowdown.

With that said, fay, I believe the update that limits all technics to level 21 appearances only for other players. For the user, they appear as they should. And PC users were given the ability to turn off this visual downgrade, weren't they?

fay
Oct 6, 2008, 06:01 PM
ya, i know that it only effects the other users but the way im seeing it (and pretty much every other techer iv asked on the 360 server) is that we want to be able to show off our spells.
everyone puts so much time and work into leveling them and then sega comes along and takes away your right to show them off.
it reayl isnt the same :(

and as for the other part of what you said. as far as i know the pc users cant actually turn that off. i think i remember peopel saying they hope they impliment that into it but it never got mentions that its gonna happen :/

a moto that goes well with sega "expect the unexpected"