PDA

View Full Version : PSU Podcast Season 2 - Episode 3 (Interview with Edward)

RubyEclipse
Oct 6, 2008, 01:41 PM
http://www.switchpod.com/f91130.html?puser=none

Episode 3 of the PSU Podcast has just gone up, and we've got a very special interview with Edward from SEGA Support! Listen in for the normal chances to win a million meseta if you know our SEGA Genesis mystery tracks, and for proof that Newman Fortefighters can out-damage beasts. (Everybody loves A.T.P.!)

If you do know the mystery tracks, or want to make a shout-out or song request for the coming week's episode, make sure the PM is sent to PSU_Castor or Lucente on the official PSU boards.

We hope you all enjoy the episode. :)

Omega_Weltall
Oct 6, 2008, 02:08 PM
listening now and i know BOTH tracks :D

joefro
Oct 6, 2008, 02:23 PM
That song from Shenmue is amazing.

Dragwind
Oct 6, 2008, 02:31 PM
I enjoyed the dose of nostalgia from listening to good ol' genesis titles. Good work.

And...

A....T....P!

1-888-haxlol

ForteGunnerW
Oct 6, 2008, 02:39 PM
mind if i do it my PSU game because i got lucentes card

Kizeragi
Oct 6, 2008, 05:35 PM
Good episode. I also know all the tracks, the last one wasnt half obvious though. :l
Did laugh at some points too. (Noticably ATP and the phone call part of the Edward interview)

Keep it up, and looking forward to the next one. :)

Astarin
Oct 6, 2008, 05:45 PM
My only question is: do you really pronounce Sange "SAHN-gay"? I'd just kinda always assumed the saber was pronounced more like "SAHN-juh".

RubyEclipse
Oct 7, 2008, 07:45 PM
My only question is: do you really pronounce Sange "SAHN-gay"? I'd just kinda always assumed the saber was pronounced more like "SAHN-juh".
Since it's Japanese in origin, I'm pretty sure the g is always pronounced hard. (Same with Agito, etc.) I'm not fluent in Japanese, though, so that could be wrong. I bet Espio could say for sure. :)

(I actually used to pronounce it 'Sahn-juh' until recently, but corrected it after looking into it a bit more.)

Also, to those just now listening - you can still get a shot at winning the meseta if you can drop us the three correct mystery tracks before this Thursday! At that point we'll throw all the names of those who answered correctly into the raffle and pull one out per server for the prizes.

Thanks!

EspioKaos
Oct 7, 2008, 07:58 PM
My only question is: do you really pronounce Sange "SAHN-gay"?
Yup, Ruby's got it right. That's the correct pronunciation.

xBladeM6x
Oct 7, 2008, 08:45 PM
LOL @ the ATP Pill Ad. :D

Epic WIN.

Tyreek
Oct 7, 2008, 08:55 PM
I used the same soft "g" for those weapons back in my PSO days. Ah man, I was estatic when I recieved my Sange. Still I'm sorta surprised you brought up Agito falling in the same category. I have always have been pronouncing it as "A-ji-to" until you mentioned it.

Apone
Oct 7, 2008, 08:59 PM
To my knoledge the first "genesis" track is from a game where only the sequel came out on genesis. Well it WAS on 32x so I guess that can still be considered genesis.

RubyEclipse
Oct 8, 2008, 11:31 AM
To my knoledge the first "genesis" track is from a game where only the sequel came out on genesis. Well it WAS on 32x so I guess that can still be considered genesis.
I'd say you're on the right track. :) The arcade was where that series first started, and then moved to the home consoles.

Last day to send in those mystery track answers, so please drop them by our inbox before midnight Pacific today. Thanks!

Omega_Weltall
Oct 8, 2008, 02:03 PM

lol i always said Sange (Sanj) like Sage (Saj), all in one syllable.
like a certain image board that uses the Japanese term Sage(sa-geh) to lower a post but everyone says sage(saj) as in the spice.

OnTopic: hope i win cause am broke and need new S rank Rod for my fortecher :(