PDA

View Full Version : master classes?

blkbeast
Oct 6, 2008, 06:55 PM
when do we on the American side get master classes.
is it this month or whenever we are supposed to get the new event.
i know it is during or before the new event but when does the new event scheduled to happen? im short on time, thats why i ask.
any an all information would help and be appreciated thank you to all for your time.

Mikura
Oct 6, 2008, 06:59 PM
First, for shame on you for being so lazy that you can't even type out "question" properly. Second, we should receive the master classes right after the Lightning Carnival, which supposedly, will be this month. So master classes will be a month or longer from now.

blkbeast
Oct 6, 2008, 07:04 PM
i mean really...maybe i like abbreviate im short on time but thankz anywayz =]
didnt know every1 has a lil dick in them...=] thankz for the answer 2 my ?tion

Golto
Oct 6, 2008, 07:59 PM
If ST does their job 6-8 weeks. In reality probably 10-12 weeks.

RedMussel
Oct 6, 2008, 08:42 PM
I think the servers will be shut down before you will be able to play the, sorry muffin. :(

Blue-Hawk
Oct 7, 2008, 08:31 PM
I see people asking questions about them. IE- that last Masterforce speed question.

I checked online on my US AoI copy and can't access them. Ar they only in the JP version still? I ask because I have a character that might have the req for Fighmaster.

xBladeM6x
Oct 7, 2008, 08:35 PM
Yup JP only. They will be here in the coming month or two if everything goes according to plan. ^^

TecherRamen
Oct 7, 2008, 09:50 PM
Dont we get them on the 17th?

ashley50
Oct 7, 2008, 10:01 PM
how 'bout asking on the official forums instead?

Tetsaru
Oct 7, 2008, 10:31 PM
Gawd, why are there so many of these "when are we getting master classes" threads...

WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YET. I'm sure once Sega gets off of their lazy, several-months-behind-on-updates asses and announces that they're unlocking it for us, I'm sure it'll be spammed all over God's creation for all to see.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 7, 2008, 10:35 PM
Eh I'm just trying to get all bullets thats GM can use to 40.....so....until then....relax :-o

Pika
Oct 8, 2008, 12:04 AM
Gawd, why are there so many of these "when are we getting master classes" threads...

WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YET. I'm sure once Sega gets off of their lazy, several-months-behind-on-updates asses and announces that they're unlocking it for us, I'm sure it'll be spammed all over God's creation for all to see.

i assume people want to know because they heard of it, and thought it sounded cool...not a hard concept.

also..not every one sits around here to see other posts about this, some times its just easier to quickly ask....

sucks people have to be treated so badly for asking questions on a forum about the game....

Tetsaru
Oct 8, 2008, 01:02 AM
i assume people want to know because they heard of it, and thought it sounded cool...not a hard concept.

also..not every one sits around here to see other posts about this, some times its just easier to quickly ask....

sucks people have to be treated so badly for asking questions on a forum about the game....

There's also a search function for old topics that many people fail to use, unfortunately. No offense, but it just gets annoying seeing the same topics pop up all the time. It's like having a little kid scream "are we there yet?" 50 gajillion times on a road trip.

The Internet is full of information... you just have to know where to look. :3

Genoa
Oct 8, 2008, 02:43 AM
I'm almost 100% positive you will see the release date for Master Classes on the Home Page of PSOW.

Just work on getting the class lvl. requirements for the character(s) you want for master classes, Photon Art levels, and S-rank weaponry / armors.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150891
The link above has plenty of info regarding class statistics (including master classes) so that you may compare them to each other to get a better idea of how the Master Classes will perform in comparison to the exisiting Types.

blkbeast
Oct 8, 2008, 07:50 AM
thank you special k and tetsaru ill start using that function from now on

Solsulis
Oct 8, 2008, 09:58 AM
I'm curious did Japan get that power boost at the beginning of PSU AOTI? because if so that would change the stats we are expecting a little bit