PDA

View Full Version : Hey Van...

Larian
Oct 8, 2008, 08:58 PM
Big-O is crap...But if you really want it badly...There is talk you should check wherehouse.com! =/

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 8, 2008, 09:10 PM
Big-O is soo not crap-its awesometacular...But if you really want it badly...There is talk you should check wherehouse.com! =/
Edit or merge or edit and merge and close and lock and delete and B-Daman, not a & or whatever those acronyms are.

(I'll beat Van to buying that $1.17 last one left Big-O season 2 Vol1, cuz I need that one!)

I will be one of the Tomatoes!

Last I was here, Larian was a good guy, not a topic title stealer clone wherezhouse info!
What happened to free drinks? Round for all? SNDMan, "I'm Fry - Robutt?.jpeg"

Larian
Oct 8, 2008, 09:21 PM
Last I was here, Larian was a good guy, not a topic title stealer clone wherezhouse info!

Oh noes! I didnt mean to steal it!! I thought you ment to post topics of that nature and not that you would!! You can be kinda hard to read sometimes...cryptic even. I'm a bad boy! Let the floggings begin and dont stop till Im bloody and broken!! =(

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 8, 2008, 09:46 PM
It was a list of things I'ma gonna do later, wheter I get to them or not. "Haya post," hard to read but also it was important as I wanted to write these down to not forget like I already did some of that in there. I don't got no blogz and notepad is not public, but probably more sexy that notebad basic text entry on the desktop, like a post-it, but in E-tronic form.

I said notebad typo! but it works, I'll leave it!

I shoulda copyrighted all of them titles so people don't go FAD thread on me like FKL does in cycles.
Some good, some bad, all stolen! (Remember: Skuda baby!?)

Like Mr.T copyrighted "I pity the fool!" so nobody goes and tries to profit off of his timeless quotes, "nawmean?"

Robutt.

Sord
Oct 8, 2008, 10:38 PM
I'm a bad boy! Let the floggings begin and dont stop till Im bloody and broken!! =(

kinky

Moo2u
Oct 8, 2008, 10:44 PM
Oh Sord! You so zany!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 8, 2008, 10:57 PM
Someone get an aB&dult!

Izzat right? I dunno the B+!@#$%^%& or ^ that means locked. Or closed. We can't do "locked" here anymore!

I guess I just wrote banned, and B+ some big swears in German or Russian maybe... baby.

VanHalen
Oct 8, 2008, 11:45 PM
I was a tomato ;_;.

Also I think my name got changed from Vanhalen to VanHalen. I think or I'm tired.