PDA

View Full Version : my front neighbors!!!

The_Gio
Oct 8, 2008, 11:29 PM
stupid front neighbors, i hate em. They think they're so badass, they were whistling loud, and so i just slammed my window closed so they can shut the fuck up. But then they started whistling louder, and what I hate most is that they do that shit on purpose because they know no one will do anything because theres like 5 of them. Im not even a violent person and make me feel like I should beat the shit out of them. All my neighbors complain about them, but they haven't been kicked out(I live in apartments that are like small houses). Its fucking midnight!! unlike you fuckers who think your all tough because you have your little crew! some of us have shit to do in the morning!

this isnt the fucking ghetto! i moved away from the ghetto to get away from this stuff! go live in the ghetto with this attitude if your gonna be doing this shit and see how you fucking survive you fucking little wanna bes!!

Vanzazikon
Oct 8, 2008, 11:53 PM
uh... define "whistling"

The_Gio
Oct 8, 2008, 11:56 PM
whistling, like when you call someone. its not that cheery whistling, i wouldnt mind just whistling, but its like they whistle on purpose to get someone to answer the call for violence. For someone to be like, SHUT THE FUCK UP, which then theyll probably be like what?! and try to act all badass cuz they know they have back up

pikachief
Oct 9, 2008, 06:21 PM
i can hear people across the street from my house wiht all of our doors and windows closed loud and clear as they either cu each other out or yell random stuff like WHAT YEA-YEA and OK!

everyday.

if they arent yelling their either blasting their TV music or video games at full blast. :) i just think its interesting that im across the street with everything closed and i can hear everything they do and say loud and clear still.

they must have some strong voices and some powerful ears to withstand all of that lol

AlexCraig
Oct 9, 2008, 06:22 PM
That is when you call the police for disturbing the peace.

pikachief
Oct 9, 2008, 06:27 PM
we've called them for some kinda crazy abuse, fires, deaths, a murder, and others they dont care, they never show up!

ok once they showed up across the street.

the bomb squad showed up too :) they came back out with like a bunch of big heavy guns lol >.>

my dad took a picture of one of the squad members or w/e sticking his gun in a trash can looking for guys D:

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 9, 2008, 06:48 PM
That is when you call the police for disturbing the peace.

This. Gio, your local number to call the police is 242-2677.

McLaughlin
Oct 9, 2008, 07:03 PM
Or call 911 and tell them a homicide is about to occur.

The_Gio
Oct 9, 2008, 07:05 PM
This. Gio, your local number to call the police is 242-2677.

>_> how do you know thats the local police?

we've called them for some kinda crazy abuse, fires, deaths, a murder, and others they dont care, they never show up!

this. Like I said,my neighbors bitch about them too, the police do show up, but they never do anything in the end. Whats the point? as soon as they see a cop car, they run inside their apt. Yeah Yeah real tough huh lol. Police never end up doing anything cuz they have no charges or proof besides more than one witness, hell we went to the complain to the office already, and the owners already said theyve gotten alot of complaints for them, but havent done anything

pikachief
Oct 9, 2008, 11:52 PM
when the police showed up to ge tthe guns out or w/e they ran into their apartment, the police went in, after over half an hour came back out with no guys, but with weapons, drove away, then like 10 min later u see the guys from the apartment running out and running all over the place lol

of course the police came back but no one knows where they were hiding that they couldn't find them lol

Kylie
Oct 10, 2008, 12:05 AM
Obnoxious neighbors are the worst. Thankfully, the ones I have now aren't so bad, but I had some awful neighbors from Arkansas growing up. >_> /shudder

BIGGIEstyle
Oct 10, 2008, 03:37 AM
LoL you must live in my apartment complex because my neighbors do the same thing.

However there are two groups of them:

The ones on MY porch, and the ones down the street.

The ones on my porch know me (4 apartments in 1 building with porches we share) and if I yell out and tell them to shut the fuck up they apologize and go elsewhere.

The others are a bunch of retarded drug addicts who never shut the fuck up. you think midnight is bad? Try being woke up in your bedroom at 3:30am with the windows closed from some stupid asshole SCREAMING right outside your window for some reason.

The_Gio
Oct 10, 2008, 08:50 AM
LoL you must live in my apartment complex because my neighbors do the same thing.

However there are two groups of them:

The ones on MY porch, and the ones down the street.

The ones on my porch know me (4 apartments in 1 building with porches we share) and if I yell out and tell them to shut the fuck up they apologize and go elsewhere.

The others are a bunch of retarded drug addicts who never shut the fuck up. you think midnight is bad? Try being woke up in your bedroom at 3:30am with the windows closed from some stupid asshole SCREAMING right outside your window for some reason.

your place actually sounds alot like mine. Our apartments are like small houses, and there are 4 and stacked side by side, so each apartment actually has two floors. We all share the same porch too kinda. Nah the guys in the front are the only assholes. Other people used to live on their side like 2 apartments away and i guess they had a crew also, so they naturally had a power struggle. So when they were around, youd hear a bunch of people arguing and fighting outside, then the cops would show up, and everyone would just spread out. This would happen around 3 am, and it was fucking horrible to hear. At one point i felt like just going outside being like SHUT THE FUCK UP! but i know id probably get jumped by both of them lol. They got kicked out and now a nice family lives there now.

Broodstar1337
Oct 10, 2008, 11:08 AM
You guys think you got it bad.

Live in a dormitory. College, military, they're both horrible when it comes to loud and inconsiderate motherfuckers who like to hoot, holler, and etc. F around at all hours of the night. Seriously, I've beat on walls and called the cops my fair share of times and there's just no end to it. Sure, people leave dorms or get kicked out of 'em, but then you gotta pray the next guy who moves in isn't a jerkbag like the last guy, and in my case God and I aren't exactly two peas in a pod so my prayers go unanswered pretty much all the time.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 10, 2008, 11:12 PM
>_> how do you know thats the local police?

I made an educated guess as to the city you live in. PM me, if you'd like to confirm it. Otherwise, you could always look up the number in your phone book, and see if I'm right.

SStrikerR
Oct 12, 2008, 01:23 PM
You guys think you got it bad.

Live in a dormitory. College, military, they're both horrible when it comes to loud and inconsiderate motherfuckers who like to hoot, holler, and etc. F around at all hours of the night. Seriously, I've beat on walls and called the cops my fair share of times and there's just no end to it. Sure, people leave dorms or get kicked out of 'em, but then you gotta pray the next guy who moves in isn't a jerkbag like the last guy, and in my case God and I aren't exactly two peas in a pod so my prayers go unanswered pretty much all the time.

How come whenever somebody has a problem, you always come in and say, "I've got it worse"? How bout you try and be helpful to the person so they can try to get out of their predicament, whatever it may be, and stop complaining about every damn thing that goes on in your life?

On topic: Seriously just call the police and get them to do something about it. Good luck.
(Sorry I don't have anything better to say, but the best idea I can think of has been said, so it probably seems as I can't/don't want to help).

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 12, 2008, 11:05 PM
How come whenever somebody has a problem, you always come in and say, "I've got it worse"? How bout you try and be helpful to the person so they can try to get out of their predicament, whatever it may be, and stop complaining about every damn thing that goes on in your life?

Not to make this the topic of discussion, but Broodstar here can sympathize with the situation by also saying he has experienced the same abuses - relating back to the OP's story. He knows what he's going through.

If he had made the same rant in his own topic and someone told of their story which was similar to his, would you go tell off the other guy for ranting (no matter that its the same subject and situations) in someone else's rant?

I didn't read into any of what he said = "I've got it worse." He also told of how he handled the situation when he couldn't take it anymore. That sounds like helpful advice learned from his experience to make things better for the OP to me, but not to you?

Take a chill pill and back off a second. Then re-read and see if what you saw before isn't there now.

(Protip: "you think you've got it bad" is just an overused phrase,
in this instance and many others, to intro you to his thoughts/similar story)
We're going to diffuse this seemingly one sided feud right here. Make the necessary changes and put it to rest.

The_Gio
Oct 13, 2008, 08:49 AM

I just think he was just trying to maybe make me see that there are worse situations than the one im in so its not that I shouldnt be complaining, its more like I should see there are worse things out there.

Well I dont think theyll be outside anymore from here on out lol. Like Napoleon, the weather is stopping them. Seriously it got freakin cold, so unless their that dedicated to being outside to look tough, which then itll just make them look stupid, I dont think theyll be outside in the wee hours of the night. All shivering and trying to act tough lol.