PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Photon Fortune Error?

Kinako78
Oct 10, 2008, 08:36 AM
The calculator for Photon Fortune on this site says that human females are supposed to have 2* luck today. I'm on right now as my female human character and she has zero luck. And no, I did not go see the shrine maiden last night. I was playing as my alts the whole night.

Is anyone else getting this? And is it just this server or the 360 one, as well?

Fayle and Lynx
Oct 10, 2008, 08:39 AM
The calculator for Photon Fortune on this site and on PSUpedia says that human females are supposed to have 2* luck today. I'm on right now as my female human character and she has zero luck. And no, I did not go see the shrine maiden last night. I was playing as my alts the whole night.

Is anyone else getting this? And is it just this server or the 360 one, as well?

Im a human female to atm
and i have no luck what so ever and i also did not go to the maiden person last night!
Its just cruelty! ...
and there are 2 others (Human females) with no luck here also ... ^^;

EspioKaos
Oct 10, 2008, 08:40 AM
Sounds like this is likely a hangover from Japan's new Photon Fortune table. It was changed in their update on Thursday so that it wouldn't loop into the past year's, so until we receive this update, we won't be able to go by Japan's charts. Actually, that's why I didn't mess with the PF tables at PSUPedia yesterday (and we have nothing displayed for October 10 yet). I had a feeling something like this might happen.

Kinako78
Oct 10, 2008, 08:44 AM
Oh, I see. Thanks, Espio. Well, let me see if any of my other characters have luck, then. I also corrected my post to say that it only shows 2* luck on this site.

Dhylec
Oct 10, 2008, 08:53 AM
You might not know it, but you can help update the photon fortune here to reflect the real values in game. I don't have access to the game at the moment so I can't verify what the new values are.

EspioKaos
Oct 10, 2008, 09:00 AM
I can confirm no Photon Fortune for male beasts. (It's the same as Japan's, though, so I can't do any updating on that end.) I didn't have enough time to check my alts before leaving for work, however, so I'm not sure about the others.

Kinako78
Oct 10, 2008, 09:03 AM
Yeah, I tried to update it for female CASTs. Not sure if it went through or not. I got a message saying I'd already voted even though I hadn't. Is that normal?

Ryna
Oct 10, 2008, 09:28 AM
The photon fortune for today has been erased and updated with the correct values.

IsoDonk
Oct 10, 2008, 09:40 AM
I always, without fail, get the 'You have already voted' message. I'm guessing it's done on IP rather than login details - which is a bit daft really when you have to be registered to do it anyway!

ZoSo925
Oct 10, 2008, 10:53 PM
I noticed luck is not posted on this site or PSUpedia. Does Japan have 2 weeks of 3* luck or sumthin?

EspioKaos
Oct 10, 2008, 10:57 PM
They have a new Photon Fortune table that hasn't been added to our servers yet, so we can't use them to "predict" tomorrow's fortune until we receive the same update.

ZoSo925
Oct 10, 2008, 11:00 PM
ah ok that makes sense, thanks.