PDA

View Full Version : Hey I just noticed something...

Lithius
Mar 2, 2001, 01:48 AM
OK. So you've seen this board is full of people who either A) cheat B) wish they could cheat or C) think cheating is stupid. What I noticed is this: the only people who actually seem intelligent enough, and able to use the thinking process of the human being to the extent where you discover ways to dupe items, etc. are the people who do not use them. In turn, this means the cheaters are stupid, unintelligent slugs unable to be creative or thoughtful. Hehehe. Peace

Lithius, Level58 HUmar
Myrdam, Level10 RAcast

kien_reluctant_hero
Mar 2, 2001, 02:23 AM
actually i think youve got it backwards here. i believe that in most cases cheaters are smarter than you give them credit for. after all it takes more imagination to make a convincing lie than it is to tell the truth.

kien_reluctant_hero
Mar 2, 2001, 02:24 AM
actually i think youve got it backwards here. i believe that in most cases cheaters are smarter than you give them credit for. after all it takes more imagination to make a convincing lie than it is to tell the truth.

Lithius
Mar 2, 2001, 07:01 PM
Don't fool yourself, Kien. Have you seen all these potential cheaters letting loose lines like "HOW DO YOU DUPE?!" or being like Ghosti and actually trying that method. How dumb was that? Server lag or not, a game is shut down when everyone leaves. Now, I will give SOME cheaters credit. Credit for being total jackoffs. What is the point in cheating? Alls it serves to do is make you bored and tired of the game. So cheaters have fun. The way I see it, they will eventually be gone because they will have nothing left to do. And as to the stupid cheaters, who screw up their weapon caches, and save games trying to duplicate, and cheat in general, I laugh at you, because you too are screwing up the game. But I also thank you. A good laugh is so valuable these days.