PDA

View Full Version : Hacked on 360?

C-Mack19
Oct 10, 2008, 05:23 PM
Hello, everyone I will start by introducing myself. My name is Clint, and I been playing PSU for a good while now. I was at a level 56 with or a million in meseta.
Well for started I was in a quest with 2other people, when this other guy came in I know I can't say his name but it is (*removed*) I am sorry for posting the name but I feel like I have to. Anyway I and 2other people was in a game when he or she came in and said (*removed*), we laughed called him a few names and then all of our stats (Level, health, items, money) went away. I got disconnected and it saved as well, so im also thinking that it saved on the other two players also. I know it was *removed*, because he is "*removed*" after our stats went away. If you do not know this guy, he is a low level, real short, Green Hair, Green Pointy ears, and is a Beast.
Please be careful, I am on 360 so I don't know how to take a picture, but I will buy a camera to post my stats. I remember this guy from PSU for PC, and PS2 he use to be a beast, real short, and with black hair, and a *removed* member. Please watch out for this guy, as soon as I can take a pic of my character stats I will post it, and I am sorry about the name thing.

GaNksTa
Oct 10, 2008, 05:28 PM
If you're truly concerned, then send in a ticket at: http://help.sega.com/

Otherwise don't make a post about it, or at least take the names out so the mods don't have to...

Dragwind
Oct 10, 2008, 05:31 PM
So you knew the rule about not starting personal feuds here with others, and not posting their names, yet you still chose to do so?

You may talk about what happened, but don't bring your personal wars with other players here, and don't call them out.

Turb0
Oct 11, 2008, 12:47 AM
Wait, what? Some dude joined and said something, then you laughed at him and all your stats magically went to 1? Ummm...try signing on again and seeing if they're still like that. If so then...idk, just submit a ticket at help.sega.com.

I know I can't say his name but it is (*removed*)

And no offense, but that sounded pretty funny.:p Also btw, unless you have something like a TV tuner, pics on 360 = digital camera.

funnymatt
Oct 11, 2008, 02:29 AM
I call shenanigans on this. I am going on record as saying I think you're full of it, and I don't believe one word of what you wrote.

Ryno
Oct 11, 2008, 02:35 AM
Hello, everyone I will start by introducing myself. My name is Clint, and I been playing PSU for a good while now. I was at a level 56 with or a million in meseta.
Well for started I was in a quest with 2other people, when this other guy came in I know I can't say his name but it is (*removed*) I am sorry for posting the name but I feel like I have to. Anyway I and 2other people was in a game when he or she came in and said (*removed*), we laughed called him a few names and then all of our stats (Level, health, items, money) went away. I got disconnected and it saved as well, so im also thinking that it saved on the other two players also. I know it was *removed*, because he is "*removed*" after our stats went away. If you do not know this guy, he is a low level, real short, Green Hair, Green Pointy ears, and is a Beast.
Please be careful, I am on 360 so I don't know how to take a picture, but I will buy a camera to post my stats. I remember this guy from PSU for PC, and PS2 he use to be a beast, real short, and with black hair, and a *removed* member. Please watch out for this guy, as soon as I can take a pic of my character stats I will post it, and I am sorry about the name thing.

don't wrorry at least you did have a 6k ID like mine =(
with 5million meseta and a bunch of level 30 technics back then when it was level cap to 90
and a black heart Aura =(
and more rares..
yes im still a little bit upset about some hacking into my 360 account. a year and a half ago.
I acutally do have my Old GT back ..it is just that I can't log on to PSU anymore =/ (with my 6k ID ) im saying it again im still stuck with a 41k ID......

Azure Knight
Oct 11, 2008, 03:55 AM
I don't believe a word of this story...

ForteGunnerW
Oct 11, 2008, 05:07 AM
I don't believe a word of this story...

Yes it does seem like hes exagerating.,.

Wryvaus
Oct 11, 2008, 06:37 AM
You cant hack psu 360 cause you would have to hack Microsoft, and Microsoft will buttrape you if you try.

ike239
Oct 11, 2008, 06:46 AM
this probably isnt my place to say this but i do feel the story is a little over exaggerated

lumia fanatic
Oct 11, 2008, 07:32 AM
OMG i hope that player never comes into my parties ever an i hate the fact that people do that to other players while there plaing its so stupid its like they dont have anything better to do

Nuclearranger
Oct 11, 2008, 11:31 AM
They prolly don't have anything better to do.... its that or spam white beast

Eleina
Oct 11, 2008, 02:33 PM
You cant hack psu 360 cause you would have to hack Microsoft, and Microsoft will buttrape you if you try.
I lold

C457 24N632
Oct 11, 2008, 02:39 PM
Wow, not a very simpathetic bunch, are you? The guy's saying he had his account hacked, and all you offer is some bs about using the culprit's name and a couple "I don't believe you"s?

I take it none of you are counsellors...

funnymatt
Oct 11, 2008, 03:00 PM
Wow, not a very simpathetic bunch, are you? The guy's saying he had his account hacked, and all you offer is some bs about using the culprit's name and a couple "I don't believe you"s?

We're not sympathetic because no one- I repeat NO ONE has ever been hacked on 360. There are players that have been phished, and had accounts stolen, but no one has ever been hacked. And I do not believe this player was either.

Ryno
Oct 11, 2008, 03:06 PM
We're not sympathetic because no one- I repeat NO ONE has ever been hacked on 360. There are players that have been phished, and had accounts stolen, but no one has ever been hacked. And I do not believe this player was either.

ok if you say sooo.... =(

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Ryno39.jpg
and there are friends here that do believe me.

From a while back

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/xx_RYNO_xx/Rynohax7.jpg

Azure Knight
Oct 11, 2008, 03:13 PM

Well, no, I'm an Investment Banker... :D

buzyb77
Oct 11, 2008, 03:23 PM
ok if you say sooo.... =(

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Ryno39.jpg
and there are friends here that do believe me.

From a while back

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/xx_RYNO_xx/Rynohax7.jpg

often "HAXs" are due do people telling others their passwords like... hello my name is Corkey and that is my password as well ..... or it stems From M$ India support line that GIVE away a persons ID (gamertag) and eiter tells the person on the other end of the the phone or resets the password assoiated with a live account the does an ACCount recovery.......

and as far as being uncaring on the Xbox 360 side... HAVE YOU PALYED on xbox live....

if not Please watch The Sarah Connor Chronicles "Goodbye to All That" ... listen to that little kid imagine a room full of them in a M rated game asking questions talking over you as you try to help and not listening to anything.......Thank you M$ for Mute.....

funnymatt
Oct 11, 2008, 03:32 PM
Ryno, in another thread you mention that your account (including gamertag) was stolen, and that Xbox confirmed it with you. Stealing an account does NOT equal hacking. These are two entirely different scenarios.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136359&highlight=ryno+hacked

Ryno
Oct 11, 2008, 03:39 PM
Ryno, in another thread you mention that your account (including gamertag) was stolen, and that Xbox confirmed it with you. Stealing an account does NOT equal hacking. These are two entirely different scenarios.

well the person did get into my PSU account. to steal my character items etc.

by the way i did get my old GT back except I cant log onto PSU anymore. I wish tho.

anywaaays...

LoL

lumia fanatic
Oct 11, 2008, 08:14 PM

yes i agree with you on that but if you account was hacked then im sure the gms would get to the problem straight away because im sure if you do a tickit then they would sort it

C-Mack19
Oct 12, 2008, 11:06 PM
Well I know what happen to me, I wasn't starting a war, I just wanted to inform people. And like I always say, anything is possible. You say Xbox can not be hacked, Iv'e seen people hack online games on Xbox, so you are wrong PSU is hackable, and it happen to me. And yes my stats are still gone. I also sent a report, but they said it was really nothing they can do because of insufficient info, or something like that. But oh well anyways.

McLaughlin
Oct 13, 2008, 10:38 AM

I'm with this guy.

Ryno, you had your account phished, not hacked.

Ryno
Oct 13, 2008, 07:44 PM
yeah my account was pished but when it was pished he stole my items and transfered onto his other account before giving my old account back to me. so now there is rellly nothing on my old Ryno besides monomates and mostly C ranked items..lol anyways again...lol

zandra117
Oct 13, 2008, 07:54 PM
Ryno, this is your friend Arawen, you were phished, not hacked lol. This guy says his character reset in game which is impossible without hax. It sounds like BS but I'll investigate anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAAmOLe_NMo This is the only known confirmed modding on 360, its just model swapping but he did manage to go online with it. He was banned a few hours later.

funnymatt
Oct 13, 2008, 08:10 PM
Ryno, this is your friend Arawen, you were phished, not hacked lol. This guy says his character reset in game which is impossible without hax. It sounds like BS but I'll investigate anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAAmOLe_NMo This is the only known confirmed modding on 360, its just model swapping but he did manage to go online with it. He was banned a few hours later.

I have my doubts about that incident as well. All we've ever seen are these screenshots and brief video that could have been Photoshopped and modified using any mid range video editing program. At any rate, my only point is that no one should worry about being hacked, but they should make sure their accounts are secure and that they don't let anyone know the e-mail address associated with them.

zandra117
Oct 13, 2008, 08:29 PM
I have my doubts about that incident as well. All we've ever seen are these screenshots and brief video that could have been Photoshopped and modified using any mid range video editing program. At any rate, my only point is that no one should worry about being hacked, but they should make sure their accounts are secure and that they don't let anyone know the e-mail address associated with them.
Well model swaps are client side and the changes could only be seen on his screen. It wasnt true hacking but he did get online with a modified disk.

NPCMook
Oct 13, 2008, 08:33 PM
Didn't Snowfox or whatever manage to hack PSU, and then was promptly banned within an hour of doing so?

zandra117
Oct 13, 2008, 08:38 PM
He was only banned because he was bragging. His client side modifications didnt affect the game at all. Even though on his screen he had lol big numbars and his daggers were reskinned as crea doubles. To everyone else and to the game server he was just a normal player.

DarkEliteRico
Nov 3, 2008, 06:19 AM
i call simple bullshit on this ones story. Ryno if I still had my tools I'd try helping more with the old account, damned outsourcing!!!