PDA

View Full Version : whats the spotlight mission?

Warpath
Oct 10, 2008, 08:43 PM
every week theres a spotlight mission does anyone know what it is this week?

RubyEclipse
Oct 10, 2008, 09:25 PM
It's on break this week as we revamp it for the new group sponsorship, and will be back in full swing next Friday. :)

ZoSo925
Oct 11, 2008, 01:36 AM
The Spotlight creates a weekly hotspot and all players are invited to join in, meet some new friends, and find a dedicated crew to run missions with!

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=83050

How many weekly breaks is the weekly Mission Spotlight going to have?

Before we got Bladed Legacy, I dont think we had any weekly hotspots for like a full month. Hate to bust your balls but you got so much criticism over this hotspot because this was like a cheap excuse to get the MAG event delays off everyone's mind.

I really could care less about the prizes but it would be nice for the front page to announce a different area. All it really is, is just an announcement and nothing more really. Just announce Underwater Plant / Raffon Lakeshore lobby for Pete's sake so we can get some sort of crowd - small or decent to another lobby already!

Turb0
Oct 11, 2008, 01:47 AM
Well we kind of had the GBR during that month so compared to that, people probably wouldn't care about a spotlight.

ZoSo925
Oct 11, 2008, 02:25 AM
Not really. MAG ended like the 1st week of September and we didnt get the new map towards like the end of September.

So there goes like 3 weeks w/ no Spotlight and when we got Bladed Legacy, it was announced hey the new spotlight is at this map for 3 weeks.

That new map is kinda boring and nice for some who want to get some Catilium. The purpose of the USO is suppose to build up confidence and moral with our troops overseas. Sega is just flat out who gives a crap about American customers and just completely out of scope how to organize things.

Hackers in the past have been able to make their character like Bruce and stuff, just have a GM / Sega employee run around and get others to follow him/her to a lobby and people will come. Whether it's Bruce or Sonic himself ... people will go.

Turb0
Oct 11, 2008, 02:32 AM
No, I mean the neudaiz GBR not bladed legacy. GBR was 8/22 - 9/26

ZoSo925
Oct 11, 2008, 02:47 AM
Ok, sorry, I totally forgot about GBR, so that can be excused, lol

But really, aside from events it says the Spotlight is weekly and "to keep things fresh" unless Im taking things out of context and adding my own personal opinions.

When the spotlight was first announced and we all saw that scroll on the screen, Raffon Field Base lobby was packed and for like 3 days people hung out there and were doing missions.

Granted people get bored very quickly, maybe there should be 2 Mission spotlights each week broken up. Like this weekend (Im just saying in general for weekends) the Spotlight will be a Mother Brain - Saturday and Sunday and the 2nd Spotlight will be Tuesday to Thursday at Holy Grounds or something.

buzyb77
Oct 11, 2008, 04:12 PM
every week theres a spotlight mission does anyone know what it is this week?

CoD4 or WoW... or Warhammer iare the next 2 weeks Spotlight missions

Followed by Fable 2 for a week or 2 the we have GoW 2 early Nov with spatterings of CoD:WaW till sometime in Jan enjoy