PDA

View Full Version : Item Scroll?

IrisForscythe
Oct 11, 2008, 08:49 AM
I'm trying to hunt a Scroll item for my friend (She wants a Neudaiz transfer ticket) the prices for one in the player shops are simply atrocious.

Ok I know it drops as an Area Box drop in Mizuraki C.D. Area but which Mission would be better for hunting?

burninglink5
Oct 11, 2008, 08:52 AM
Mizuraki Defense has the most boxes, so that would be your best bet.

IrisForscythe
Oct 11, 2008, 08:55 AM
Do they drop out of boss boxes too? if so that would make the other two a bit better.

SabZero
Oct 11, 2008, 09:07 AM
No, I don't think I ever saw one from Onmas boss boxes. I just got one today from that mission though - in the room where you need to teleport to a little enclosure to get the key. There's three yellow boxes inside.

Armada
Oct 11, 2008, 09:10 AM
Mizuraki Defense is your best bet i think

Rust
Oct 11, 2008, 09:35 AM
No it doesn't drop from boss boxes, since it's an area special drop, so you can only get them from the barrel-like boxes (I think, never got a single scroll from the 'mineral' boxes dropping photons and such).
Though it can be beaten by Moonlight Beast on rare occasions depending on the map pattern, I'd say Demons Above is your best chance of getting one. You're assured to have five such boxes in Block 3 every time.

Kylie
Oct 11, 2008, 10:03 AM
Mizuraki Defense > Demons Above > Moonlight Boxes

I got mine on DA, but Moonlight Beast has like no boxes and a lot of area to cover.

DAMASCUS
Oct 11, 2008, 11:30 AM
Thats strange, I swore I got both of mine from Forested Islands...checks DB

Edit: ok must've been Mizuraki Defense since I soloed that alot too back in the low level days.

Neith
Oct 11, 2008, 11:40 AM
Got mine in Demons Above, but I was just running the Mizuraki area in general. Moonlight Beast doesn't seem to have many boxes at all though (...not that Mizuraki Defense and Demons Above are abundant with them either >_>)

Neobeast
Oct 11, 2008, 12:24 PM
Are you on 360? Hell, I've got some to spare.

IrisForscythe
Oct 11, 2008, 01:51 PM
Are you on 360? Hell, I've got some to spare.

Nope :( PS2/PC

Tianna
Oct 11, 2008, 04:02 PM
I'm on PS2 and I'm pretty sure I have an extra... If you leave a post on my BB i'll drop one by your room if I have it :)

SStrikerR
Oct 12, 2008, 12:38 PM
If anybody needs scrolls on ps2 or pc I think i've got like 500 of them from way back when. I used to just not pick them up xD

IrisForscythe
Oct 12, 2008, 12:41 PM
Anyone who's willing to just drop me one, drop by my room (Search for a shop by player name "Iris Forscythe") and drop it there. Leave me a BB and ill drop by later when I'm on to thank you :D