PDA

View Full Version : I know a horrid way to kill someone :O

pikachief
Oct 11, 2008, 09:57 PM
bury them in sand, or even in concrete, just up to their shoulders so tehir body has no way to breath and collapses under the pressure :O

or maybe, get a really really REALLY tiny room jsut bigger than a porta-poty, drench the person and the room with gas, and leave a lighter in the room. eventually they'll go insane, and light the lighter!

:D

u could also whip them with a cat of nine tails, then choke them by shoving pieces of their back flesh into their mouth D:

u could also feed someone till they die of a heart attack :(

i has so many evil schemes! :O yay!!!(?)!!

TalHex
Oct 11, 2008, 10:01 PM
personally i'm more for flaying a person's skin off while they are still alive and just letting them bleed to death. Drawing and quartering somebody is also a nice way to send them off

pikachief
Oct 11, 2008, 10:05 PM
you can also have someone in a glass box watching u play darts blindfolded. when u hit the middle target their box explodes.

you can also have a completely concealed glass box in the middle of a huge open grass field.

they'll suffocate, but they'll be so close to freedom yet so so far away

TalHex
Oct 11, 2008, 10:08 PM
read the last couple chapters of 1984, great for inspiration

Weeaboolits
Oct 11, 2008, 10:18 PM
Hyperhydration.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 11, 2008, 10:32 PM
watching u play darts blindfolded.

Anyway, I've heard of way worse ways to die that those. I could think up a few as well.

TalHex
Oct 11, 2008, 10:39 PM
inserting nails into every single joint on the body, then leaving them for the ravens :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Oct 11, 2008, 10:43 PM
A thousand paper cuts.

Solstis
Oct 11, 2008, 10:47 PM
Nevermind, this is stupid.

Shadowpawn
Oct 11, 2008, 11:02 PM
ITT: Serial Killers.

TalHex
Oct 11, 2008, 11:03 PM
and sord hasn't even joined the party yet

Weeaboolits
Oct 11, 2008, 11:18 PM
He's a man of action, not words.

Zarode
Oct 11, 2008, 11:23 PM
Have Magicarp use a splash attack.

Then follow it up with another splash attack.

Oh yeahs.

8)

Solstis
Oct 11, 2008, 11:28 PM
Have Magicarp use a splash attack.

Then follow it up with another splash attack.

Oh yeahs.

8)

Hey, that water could be muddy. Ruin a good suit and someone's day.

Sord
Oct 11, 2008, 11:46 PM
bury them in sand, or even in concrete, just up to their shoulders so their body has no way to breath and collapses under the pressure :O

or maybe, get a really really REALLY tiny room just bigger than a porta-poty

For starters, I've buried myself up to my neck in sand on multiple occasions (this is actually a tradition of mine every instance i visit a beach in Florida,) with a completely flat surface around it (my cousins help with the last little bit,) I didn't suffocate. He'd have to be laying down with enough sand on top of him for it to work.

Follow the porta potty thought line. Bury the guy to the neck up, cut the bottom out of a porta potty (or out house) and put it over his head. Use your new bathroom frequently.

Things to keep in mind: when you bury someone, the weight of the material can kill them. It pushes in on their chest so they can't breath and will suffocate (though once again sand only works at the right angle.) For this reason concrete will not work. You're better off tying the person up so they can't move their limbs at all, then bury them under enough loose dirt that they aren't going to suffocate but don't have the strength to wriggle loose. Burying them straight as possible with a cement block on their feet is recommended, having them sitting down or bent in any way can leave air pockets for wriggle room, or put to much pressure on the chest area at a bad angle, and of course the cement block keeps them waited down and unable to wriggle upwards.

TheOneHero
Oct 12, 2008, 12:36 AM
I could tell you a few ways I've killed people with Pika; I do have some experience.

Scaring them to death. Seriously, it's flippin' awesome. Their heart practically explodes.

Tearing their jaw off. Lots of blood. Lots of pain. Tons of panic.

Getting them to scream and injecting a shot of mercury into their brain through the pallet of their mouth.

Monochrome
Oct 12, 2008, 12:50 AM
Hyperhydration.

Whatever it takes to win that Wii for my kids..

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 12, 2008, 01:00 AM
Don't do it on the beach, that Tales from the Crypt story told about the return of the beach-buried up to neck guy, to terrorize the beachhouse fling.

Aqua zombie!

For small-screen plot sake, the guy drowning was also filmed by the killer and fed the camera back to a TV in the house and then suddenly after he was drowned by the tide he wasn't there in the next scene. Beach house door flaps open in the wind. Soggy seaweed carpets with footprints... dun dun dun dun!

Tessu
Oct 12, 2008, 01:21 AM
Nevermind, this is stupid.

This.

(stick them in a block of quick-dry cement and keep them in there so the chemicals begin to burn and eat at their skin.)

Nitro Vordex
Oct 12, 2008, 02:05 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned anything about overeating.

Lurkster
Oct 12, 2008, 03:22 AM
Sonic Diarrhea.

Larian
Oct 12, 2008, 05:12 AM
Yeah...I'm going to walk away now...

Mixfortune
Oct 12, 2008, 06:42 AM
Oh, I see, we're just being meta, here.
Almost a lethal dose, too.

astuarlen
Oct 12, 2008, 11:28 AM
So what would be a not horrid way to kill someone?

TalHex
Oct 12, 2008, 12:43 PM
lethal injection, its considered humane

Wyndham
Oct 12, 2008, 01:20 PM
have them watch that "generation o" tv show (a cartoon from years back), and give them a knife.

SStrikerR
Oct 12, 2008, 01:41 PM
I hate not being able to use my arms and being stuck in one place, so if you buried me in sand id probably just suffocate myself by getting sand into my mouth and not being able to breathe. Although the small room with a lighter...I'd probably run out of fluid before I would go insane, therefore making me even more insane.

SStrikerR
Oct 12, 2008, 01:42 PM
have them watch that "the mighty b" tv show, and give them a knife.fixed ;o

SStrikerR
Oct 12, 2008, 01:43 PM
oops triple post.

Out_Kast
Oct 12, 2008, 02:38 PM
Bodies need to breathe now?
That's a new one!!

astuarlen
Oct 12, 2008, 03:30 PM
lethal injection, its considered humane

Oh, Talon, you're a furrnny one, aren't cha?

pikachief
Oct 12, 2008, 03:49 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned anything about overeating.

i much rather feed them jsut a lot at a time instead of all at once, so they can get really fat, to the point they cant move then u can stuff them till they die :)

Retniwreven
Oct 12, 2008, 08:23 PM
Construct a hallway which gets progressively smaller as it goes along, except at the top because if their neck breaks first that's no fun.
Secondly, line the walls with sharp pointed bits of metal.
Third, create a moving harness that will slowly push the person down the hallway, ripping off bits of them as they press against the sharp metal, slowly tearing them up until death.

For extra madness factor, coat the metal in some kind of combination of lemon and pepper mixture, and place a plate of nachos with said flavoring at the far end of the hall.

TalHex
Oct 12, 2008, 08:36 PM
electric sander, shave somebody to death >.O

Shadowpawn
Oct 12, 2008, 08:47 PM
If you truly want to hear about a horrid death try to imagine someone being thrown into a wood chipper legs first so they can feel their death to the nth degree. Now that's horrid.

Randomness
Oct 12, 2008, 09:07 PM
electric sander, shave somebody to death >.O

Not quite good enough. Get three baloon sanders, put a leg in each gap, and lets it slowly eat up the legs, hugging the skin as it goes, so every single nerve is slowly... I'm not going to finish this right before bed.

MetaZedlen
Oct 12, 2008, 09:28 PM
Remember, you asked for it...

Pry the victim's mouth open as far as possible (cutting the mouth would work also), reach your hand down the throat, and being grabbing at whatever seems to come first, then tear it out with all of your might...

Proceed until satisfied or until victim is dead.

TalHex
Oct 12, 2008, 09:30 PM
or you could drill holes in them :wacko: powertools are so fun aren't they?

Randomness
Oct 12, 2008, 09:57 PM
or you could drill holes in them :wacko: powertools are so fun aren't they?

Ooh, lets get one of those fancy water cutters in factories, and shoot it in spurts into random areas of the gut. Wait for a little blood to trickle up, then drill another centimeter or so.

Repeat until they expire or you have reproduced the Mona Lisa in gory relief.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 12, 2008, 10:56 PM
oops triple post.
And yet not one edit in any.

Triple post = one kind of way to get died on fourms rulez tho.
Ronin Coops x Moo co. run up on ya for faking the oops.

Don't fake the oops in front of Nasty Coops.

-Crokar-
Oct 12, 2008, 11:20 PM
steam roller from legs up happened to a guy building an arby's here in arkansas. thats horrid. and it happened

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 12, 2008, 11:23 PM
steam roller from legs up happened to a guy building an arby's here in arkansas. thats horrid. and it happened
Saw that on TV, being done by Chris Angel, and its TV - so it did(n't) happen!

CrimsomWolf
Oct 13, 2008, 04:27 AM
Snap most of their bones.

Throw them around the room and (if you're feeling sadistic enough) electoduce them, but don't kill them/him/her.

First impale with spear and crush to body into the floor.

Taa-Daam

Oh, yeah.

You can always claw their arteries out, if you have nails.

Or rip piece by piece and burn.

Majarra
Oct 13, 2008, 02:44 PM
Make them play halo3. Or send ryu hayabusa after them. For me it would probaly be cut off their limbs and you know how you head can stilll react a bit after you get chopped up? Then toss their head down the biggest mountain in the world. Or tie them up and throw em in a pit of hungry sharks. [know those are weak but i dont think of this stuff often]

TalHex
Oct 13, 2008, 02:47 PM
make them play myst and for every time they get a puzzle wrong, you break a bone in their body

CrimsomWolf
Oct 13, 2008, 02:49 PM
Make them play halo3.

I played it and i'm alive.

Does it mean that I'm immortal?

TalHex
Oct 13, 2008, 02:50 PM
I played it and i'm alive.

Does it mean that I'm immortal?

no just mentally broken :wacko:

CrimsomWolf
Oct 13, 2008, 02:51 PM
Explains my depression. And Take-Over-Existence mood

TalHex
Oct 13, 2008, 02:52 PM
aye, don't worry everybody here is broken to a certain degree

CrimsomWolf
Oct 13, 2008, 03:10 PM
*sniff* That's so sad.... *cries into the lap of closest foxgirl*

TheOneHero
Oct 13, 2008, 03:16 PM
*sniff* That's so sad.... *cries into the lap of closest foxgirl*

[spoiler-box] http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/trap.jpg [/spoiler-box]

CrimsomWolf
Oct 13, 2008, 03:24 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb155/loki5654/slap.jpg[/spoiler-box]

The fact that I cry on her lap doesn't mean that I [S]necessarily want to get into her pants.

That would ruin the moment.

Love isn't just about sex...

TheOneHero
Oct 13, 2008, 03:28 PM
Love isn't just about sex...

Do me a favor and post that in rants. Really, I need to be entertained! (I do agree with you though.)

Anyway, I only posted that pic because I found it slightly amusing; and it had "IT'S A TRAP!" Which is what I really wanted to say. :wacko:

Dhylec
Oct 13, 2008, 03:47 PM
so many mean wayz <.<;
wutabout by over-caring or boredom? ;o

CrimsomWolf
Oct 13, 2008, 03:54 PM
Do me a favor and post that in rants. Really, I need to be entertained! (I do agree with you though.)

Anyway, I only posted that pic because I found it slightly amusing; and it had "IT'S A TRAP!" Which is what I really wanted to say. :wacko:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/casvampiro/ric_10472.jpg

Actually, that was one of my favorite moments in Star Wars Episode VI.

Shadowpawn
Oct 13, 2008, 04:31 PM
Biggest trap known to man.

[spoiler-box]http://www.armchairempire.com/images/feature-articles/Weekly-Top-10/best-cleavage-3/poison-final-fight.jpg[/spoiler-box]

TheOneHero
Oct 13, 2008, 04:32 PM
I talked to her once, her name is AIDs.

pikachief
Oct 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
u cna always kill someone by feeding them to the beasts in my sig :(
lol

Shadowpawn
Oct 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
I talked to him once, his name is AIDs.

You don't say...

TheOneHero
Oct 13, 2008, 04:39 PM
Once she introduced herself, I was like, "Time to GTFO!" and left. No one I'm sticking around to find out. ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 13, 2008, 11:06 PM
Uh no AIDS, "jokes" thanks. We're moving forward in FKL, not backward.

Crotch/what's there?!!!! talk was 105% kinky as it was but then you did the AIDS one. Lets leave that area of jokey jokes to the Superjail robots.

Make note and change your tunes. Closed.