PDA

View Full Version : Item Agito Repcas

Phoenix Healer
Oct 12, 2008, 07:39 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can hunt the board and the items needed for it. I really want one and I don't have 40m to buy one or 60m to buy the board.

SabZero
Oct 12, 2008, 08:12 AM
That would be the HIVE areas.

Neith
Oct 12, 2008, 09:00 AM
All the information you asked for should be in the Item Database.

The Agito Repca board is an area drop in HIVE from any Lv100+ non-boss monster. So, it'll only drop in Dark Satellite S2, SEED Awakened S2 or True Darkness S2 from any of the regular monsters. My advice would be to run True Darkness S2, and abandon before the 3x Gaozoran spawn in Block 2, unless you want boss rares.

For the materials, Photons should be obvious, same for Neptuline. Titania is pretty rare- (I should note that Dulk Fakis has a small chance of dropping a piece of Titania)

According to PSUpedia, Titania can drop in Seabed, Raffon Meadow/Lakeshore, Train, and almost anywhere on Moatoob. I know I've seen Fakis drop a few pieces though too. The monsters need to be at least level 70 for Titania to be available as a drop though, apparently (again, PSUpedia info)

Agito Edges only drop in two places currently. Either Hive (from Lv30+ monsters) or as a possible drop from the rare spawn (SEED-Lab Staff) in Bladed Legacy.(Any level Lab Staff should be able to drop it, but they have a lot of different drops, so it might be a bad idea hunting Edges here).