PDA

View Full Version : What is this monster on GC?

CaRLxD
Oct 12, 2008, 08:58 AM
Lol i was looking at random PSU stuff and well.. i came across this and well lol its the 4th floor..
with a huge monster!!?!?!?!

lol i know its probs edited or something but im bored so i decided to post it lol

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll146/rikkuxd/OMFGwtf.jpg

Eleina
Oct 12, 2008, 09:00 AM
Seed Venace. Appears in Chap 8,10 of episode 2 and chap 3,4 of episode 3.

It's Hyuga

Googlebonker
Oct 12, 2008, 09:02 AM
The person who took that picture was playing an Online Story Mission.

CaRLxD
Oct 12, 2008, 09:05 AM

It's Hyuga
Do you know which online mission this is? O.o
i dont remember this monster lol

It's Hyuga
lol i dont remember this monster.. completed both online and offline story but i dont remember lol. Do you knowwhich mission this is?

Dhylec
Oct 12, 2008, 09:13 AM
Do you know which online mission this is? O.o
i dont remember this monster lol

lol i dont remember this monster.. completed both online and offline story but i dont remember lol. Do you knowwhich mission this is?

Replay those missions & you should see it.

Masterflower
Oct 12, 2008, 09:28 AM
That is the Final Mission for Chapter 2 Story Mode. After your mission on moatoob with the lil boy, you get ordered to got to Parum first and then back to Guardian HQ. When you get back, the place is a made house and overrun with SEEDs. The fact that i remember everything i did in story mode for all Chapters can be either a good thing or sad thing... Also does anyone know how to use Spoiler Tags? Idk how to use them.

BlueFoo
Oct 12, 2008, 12:04 PM
Itz Iron Man!!!

Turb0
Oct 12, 2008, 12:38 PM
Also does anyone know how to use Spoiler Tags? Idk how to use them.
[spoiler-box]
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/turb0555/0_PSU_spoiler.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Masterflower
Oct 12, 2008, 05:42 PM
Thank You Tubr0 :3

Turb0
Oct 12, 2008, 05:55 PM
Thank You Tubr0 :3

No problem, matserfolwer.:p

CaRLxD
Oct 13, 2008, 09:42 AM
That is the Final Mission for Chapter 2 Story Mode. After your mission on moatoob with the lil boy, you get ordered to got to Parum first and then back to Guardian HQ. When you get back, the place is a made house and overrun with SEEDs. The fact that i remember everything i did in story mode for all Chapters can be either a good thing or sad thing... Also does anyone know how to use Spoiler Tags? Idk how to use them.
Thanks! :D
lol i seriously dont remember story mode but i know my fav bit was where he got hit by the car at the beginning XD