PDA

View Full Version : Just bought the game, need a confidence boost

Quarem
Oct 12, 2008, 04:58 PM
Hey everyone,

Just bought PSU, been a long time PSO player (GC) and was hoping for a similar but different experience. So far, I can not access the main website and therefore can't play anything. Just wondering if the wait is worth it, or if i'm just going to get more dissapointment.

Thanks

garjian
Oct 12, 2008, 05:06 PM
most people are gonna tell you yeah its disappointing blah blah... its worth a moths try :P but the population on ps/ps2 is attrocious... get it on xbox if you wanna see people everever

PepperCat
Oct 12, 2008, 05:06 PM
The site is somewhat down... are you playing PC or Xbox 360?

If you want to sign up for a hunters ID so that you can play the following site is still working:

billing.playsega.com

Basically create an account, create a subscription for PSU and then sign in with the program.

If you are wondering where to start playing, 4th floor of the colony should have some people.

Pep.

Quarem
Oct 12, 2008, 05:11 PM
Yeah, i'm a PC player, and i did sign up, but when I tried signing in it said my account was blocked. After doing the forget password, i got the message that I need to confirm email, but no email has been sent. I'm just under the belief that the sites are just down for awhile and will have to wait.

Thanks for replies