PDA

View Full Version : Mission Which do you like

Noblewine
Oct 12, 2008, 08:02 PM
The old or the new missions that are coming out and why?

I like the old ones since I spend a lot of my time spamming them. The MP isn't important because I want to focus on crafting my characters' level and Photon Arts, my job class is my second concern. There still are some good one and the drops aren't necessarily bad. The new ones are good and I like to run Cave of Ice or Scarred Planet and etc occassionaly. When the new ones are release as well as S3 I'll probably hope for some new challenges.

pikachief
Oct 12, 2008, 08:12 PM
i like the old ones cuz they're just more fun! :)

Kylie
Oct 12, 2008, 08:22 PM
The new missions are nicer in almost every category overall, but I probably would like the older ones if they had more balance to them. I'm leveling an alt right now, and it seems like the quickest way to get up there is to play new missions. They have better MP rewards, and you get higher level enemies for lower level requirements. The settings of the new missions also seem better.

Rayokarna
Oct 12, 2008, 08:23 PM
Ice & Fire Purification > Any other mission

darkante
Oct 12, 2008, 10:51 PM
Yesh, we need Ice purification missions and more open ice themed missions in general.
Can even be "dark" purification misssions if it gives that very evil look (thinks of Ruins in PSO)

But anyway to the point..i like Forested Islands, Desert Terror, Caves of Ice.
They may not give alot of MP, but at least the maps are nice looking.

Hiro_EtBlue
Oct 13, 2008, 01:12 AM
I for one like Bruce Runs and Her Secret Mission. It's a shame nobody runs them anymore.