PDA

View Full Version : returning (?) after a very long break...

Axel3792
Oct 12, 2008, 10:03 PM
Another one of "those" threads :P (Oh, and first post in a year or something like that)

I'm done with WoW (70 mage in Sunwell, same mage at level 80 in the wotlk beta, tired of it :P), but not done with online games in general... I was considering coming back, despite a brief return/re-retirement for the AotI launch (was still addicted to WoW like a a crackhead to crack at the time). I really did enjoy PSU, and I know that there has been a lot more content implemented since the horrible "oh hey let's unlock moatoob now" launch days.

My question is this one:

...Is it worth it to play PSU these days? (I'm on the PC, btw.) I know these threads pop up a lot, but seriously, is it still enjoyable, despite being so desolate?

DarthLasek
Oct 12, 2008, 10:22 PM
To clear this up....when is the last time you officially played?

Axel3792
Oct 13, 2008, 12:34 AM
despite a brief return/re-retirement for the AotI launch

Yeah guess I could have been more clear... I played for two days after the AotI launch, then canceled my account for WoW. Pre-AotI, I hadn't played since about 4 months after the initial release (I think...)

DarthLasek
Oct 13, 2008, 12:46 AM
Wow...I would consider playing again....the community unfortunately is very weak but...there are so many new items, weapons, decorations, lobbies....I think it's worth atleast another shot IMO

Natasha_M
Oct 13, 2008, 12:48 AM
In that case theres probably alot for you to do that you haven't done, you can check out the list of new missions from

http://psupedia.info/Missions
and browse around the range of new weapons/armor/items released since then. You may want to use this non event time to prep up for the next event. Recently i been seeing a bunch of low level players around in uni 2 lately which surprises me. I haven't seen fresh meat in a while :) . Goodluck