PDA

View Full Version : Storm/Twin Tornado

goaferboy
Oct 13, 2008, 03:32 PM
I have been preparing for Gunmasterby and got myself a Twin Tornado which I am using whilst levelling Guntecher. So far it seems to have got more of a reaction than any other weapon I have used. In 1 day of using them I have got "they look gay" and "nice guns" from people. Seems like they really divide oppinion.

The guns in question:

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1590/5733-m.png

Any views?

ashley50
Oct 13, 2008, 03:33 PM
squirt guns...

I'd stick to hyper Viper/ Viper or Battlestoppers imo

joefro
Oct 13, 2008, 03:35 PM
I personally think that they look awesome. Most people hate them because the shot is "Neutral," however, I think the green shot makes it look like a sci-fi/alien gun.

fay
Oct 13, 2008, 03:35 PM
i like them personally.

istill dont see the point in the since twin ruby bullet is better which sux because gun master can only use s ranks.
my s rank of choice though is that weapon. i compared status to the others and i personally liked this more.

they dont look bad either. i like the green one but the purple one is. uh. drools =]

mvffin
Oct 13, 2008, 03:46 PM
I don't like them. I'll wait for battlestoppers. my rubies can tide me over until then.

RegulusHikari
Oct 13, 2008, 03:47 PM
I like em, mostly because I stand out against the crowd of Hyper Viper/Ruby Bullet users. I like the bullet effect, too. Green is a breath of fresh air.

Now about those Battlestoppers. :wacko:

Dragwind
Oct 13, 2008, 03:51 PM
I like them, sometimes. Looking forward to Battlestoppers as well though. :wacko:

lanvandam
Oct 13, 2008, 03:55 PM
personally i hate them and storm maybe because hyper viper just looks so much cooler and wit the name STORM and TWIN TORANDO i was expecting something to the effects of rattlesnake type bullets or electricity.

i have both 3/10 4 trade if anyone needs lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 13, 2008, 03:57 PM
I like them, sometimes. Looking forward to Battlestoppers as well though. :wacko:

Sadly(unless i missed something) we wont have those until Parum GBR
I bought some 8/8 Twin Tornados the other day...havent used them yet but with high level PAs i think it will be good for GM.
Appearance of weapons doesnt bother me u know unless it was like a rifle only males could use and it was pink :-o

joefro
Oct 13, 2008, 04:00 PM
Sadly(unless i missed something) we wont have those until Parum GBR
I bought some 8/8 Twin Tornados the other day...havent used them yet but with high level PAs i think it will be good for GM.
Appearance of weapons doesnt bother me u know unless it was like a rifle only males could use and it was pink :-o
I'm pretty sure they drop in Lightning Carvinal. ^^
I'm not 100% sure though.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 13, 2008, 04:05 PM
nah i like Viper and Hyper Viper ( Beam ) better

Aisha379
Oct 13, 2008, 04:06 PM
I have some and like them.

They look like old sci-fi movie guns to me.

I like to make them yellow and call them "Bioshock guns", since thats the first thing I thought when I saw them the first time.

Tetsaru
Oct 13, 2008, 04:14 PM
Well, if you look at the Storm's item description (as well as the Shigga Baret and Gur Asted - all 11* guns, btw), it says they're supposed to be modeled after ANTIQUE weapons, lol. As far as aesthetic purposes though, I like the looks of the Hyper Viper a lot better, personally. Of course, I'll also be awaiting the day when we can get Guld & Milla... o_o

Cracka_J
Oct 13, 2008, 04:16 PM
yeah, I dig'em.
reminds me of some classic sci-fi guns n shyt

stukasa
Oct 13, 2008, 04:22 PM
They look fine to me. Don't worry what other people think, only whether YOU like them or not. :p And if it matters what other people think, start hunting for some Hyper Vipers! No one ever complains about those...

acier287
Oct 13, 2008, 04:38 PM
I like the Twin Tornado..Great way to stand out from the 1303908 Hyper Viper users....i want battle stopper too.....

Turb0
Oct 13, 2008, 05:36 PM
Nah I don't like them. I'd get hyper vipers but battlestoppers are just around the corner so I'm waiting for those.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 13, 2008, 05:59 PM
I don't like them. (No, it's not because the shot looks neutral) They look like tiny blimps. :disapprove:

Dakkon
Oct 13, 2008, 09:03 PM
Hyper Vipric. Hyper Viper special bullets are just gay purple star rain and Twin Tornado looks like a fucking toy or cartoon mars gun, plus handguns must have a solid feel should the need arise to use the butt in close combat, and that shit seems like it would break at the first hit.

RyuRoots
Oct 13, 2008, 09:53 PM
I like 'em. It's a classic TV show "raygun". lol I like the Vipric better since I think it's a cooler sleeker look, but I have both the Storm/Twin Tornado and I like them, certainly.

amtalx
Oct 13, 2008, 10:21 PM
They look f*cking retarded.

How am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of men when I'm rolling up with twin $4 toy rayguns that I got on clearance from Toys 'R' Us.

NDW
Oct 14, 2008, 05:41 AM
I like the Twin Tornado's design and bullet appearance. I'll be using them until Battlestopper comes out, and after that I'll be using the Guld & Milla when I can get them.

Alastor_Haven
Oct 14, 2008, 05:43 AM
I rather use Hyper Vipers

Kizeragi
Oct 14, 2008, 06:09 AM
They look f*cking retarded.

How am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of men when I'm rolling up with twin $4 toy rayguns that I got on clearance from Toys 'R' Us.

lol'd at this.

Don't really mind them though, but Battlestoppers are gonna be incredibly overused. For the right reason.

DarkEliteRico
Oct 14, 2008, 06:23 AM
ugly as sin itself, i'd rather deal with the pew-pew of twin rubys. But when gunmaser comes out i'll be using my hyper vipers until i can get battlestoppers

StuffBadK
Oct 14, 2008, 07:41 AM
I think their awesome, got a kinda antique look to 'em, with a sci-fi bullet.

AweOfShe
Oct 14, 2008, 08:56 AM
i'd rather deal with the pew-pew of twin rubys.

More or less, the same sentiment I have. :lol:

CHA0TIX
Oct 14, 2008, 09:11 AM
I like them. Lots.

I have two pairs at 10/10. But, with only room for one set on my pallet, I'll be dropping them both as soon as I can get hold of a 10/10 Battlestopper pair.

Akaimizu
Oct 14, 2008, 09:13 AM
I like them, but I tend to stick with Arb Boas more often. While Hyper Vipers have a somewhat better looking bullet, I tend to love the old ballistic style of the Moatoob variety.

Thing is, as a guntecher, I've been spoiled by the Cubo Tumas. As far as I'm concerned, if you get any one gun for the look of its bullets, it's that one. (That is, until we get Simbas and such). I've never been more impressed by any bullet look, in the entire game, than the S class Cubos. Not at least on the console/pc version.

Right now, I kind of use grinded Tornados as one of my workhorse twin handguns, but I don't think of them as too special. Most bullets are very subtle in their look anyway...'cept the S class crossbows.

However, the release of Battlestoppers will definitely get me in the game, hunting for them.

garjian
Oct 14, 2008, 09:18 AM
vipers are much prettier... but boa >>>>>>>>>>> all... actuallly 9* yohmei ones look really nice too (random laser pistol things :D)

Genoa
Oct 14, 2008, 10:52 AM
IMO, because I completely dislike the looks of Twin Tornado...
Arb Boa > Twin Ruby > Hyper Viper > Twin Tornado
But as far as Gunmaster goes, I suppose I'll use my Hyper Vipers until Battle Stopper :>
But I'm more of a Rifle user myself :o

goaferboy
Oct 14, 2008, 11:31 AM
Wow they are controversial!

I like them since they remind me of lugers. Not that I'm a Nazi or anything.

http://www.wterrell.com/images/luger.gif

Gen2000
Oct 14, 2008, 05:49 PM
Hyper Viper looks better than Twin Tornado but is also vastly weaker. Battlestopper looks better than both but they all are still weaker than Twin Ruby 10 until you get Guld & Milla (or grind a Battlestopper to 9, good luck on that) which is dumb.

I also kinda just like Hyper Viper because it constantly reminds one of the most broken moves in fighting game history (Cable's Air Hyper Viper Beam in MvC2).

Handguns...lol. Vipric and Gula/Milla looks best I guess.

Ail
Oct 14, 2008, 06:23 PM
like someone else said.

i love twin tornado because of the sci-fi look
also they fit the colors (mostly brown/yellow) of lena ^^

western feathery sci-fi, woot!? :wacko:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t273/FAKoLL/PSU/psu20080909_155813_020.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

NDW
Oct 14, 2008, 06:33 PM
I like them. Lots.

I have two pairs at 10/10. But, with only room for one set on my pallet, I'll be dropping them both as soon as I can get hold of a 10/10 Battlestopper pair.

Speaking about a Battlestopper 10/10, I think it's awesome how a Guld & Milla can match it's Att. at 1/x and have 130 more PP.