PDA

View Full Version : Quick Lightning Carnival drop boost question

pikachief
Oct 13, 2008, 04:29 PM
there's a 250% drop boost right?

thats including the survival event? my friend is wondering if the survival event is going to drop weapons often :P

SStrikerR
Oct 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
If there is, I'm seriously gonna be playing like hell during this event, unlike MAG which I barely played.

pikachief
Oct 13, 2008, 05:08 PM
well MAG had a 250% and didnt winter event too? :P

im wondering more if the survival event has this much of a boost or not D:

-Crokar-
Oct 13, 2008, 06:15 PM
yeah but mag had horrid drops. and mag sucked.

EspioKaos
Oct 13, 2008, 06:39 PM
Just checked over the Japanese site for the event, and it says that Television Puzzle and the two Do-or-Die Spirit missions have boosted drop rates. (Also boosted EXP payout.) It's a 250% increase on drops for Television Puzzle (200% EXP increase) and with the Do-or-Die missions, these rates increase as you progress. (Well, EXP increases with progress; the drop rate might stay the same. It only says "item drop rate is increased drastically.")

pikachief
Oct 13, 2008, 10:52 PM
oh ok thanks!

also do we unlock prizes with kills or missions?

im guessing through kills right? and do u know if all kills count or only kills from the main mission?

EspioKaos
Oct 13, 2008, 11:05 PM
oh ok thanks!

also do we unlock prizes with kills or missions?

im guessing through kills right? and do u know if all kills count or only kills from the main mission?
Points are earned by completing the "Do-or-Die" missions. From what the site says, the further you get in the mission, the more points you earn. It doesn't say how many points each stage is worth, however.