PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm done

MetaZedlen
Oct 13, 2008, 08:29 PM
OK, (not about my mom this time) so lately I've been talking to this girl (stated as gf, but it is just easier to say, we are really just friends), but lately she has never been in the mood to talk to me (on the phone). Now she just says that she is tired, but I can see right through that lie, but I ask her what is wrong, when I KNOW something is wrong, but she can't tell me.

Now I'm not pushing any answers out on her, nor do I be mean to her, it's just that I think that she can't tell me anything anymore, which really fucking sucks.

I thought I liked this girl, but it is getting to where I don't give a shit anymore, in fact, I don't even think I'll talk to her anymore if she won't tell me anything.

Now some of you may think that I am just an asshole, but let me tell you, I have told her things that have troubled me when I was talking to her, and she would even try to help me out when it came to some problems, but she won't even say anything to me anymore, for instance, I would ask her how her day went, and I would have to prepare for a story, which usually was funny, but now all I get out of that question is a "nothing." She wont talk to me anymore, as though I did something wrong...

Ugh

Nitro Vordex
Oct 13, 2008, 08:41 PM
Cheating.

That's not something I'd like to jump to, but just throwing it out there.

Aisha379
Oct 13, 2008, 08:44 PM
Perhaps something really is going on that she can't talk to you about - that doesn't really mean it has to be about you, though.

I've always hated it when people do this to me, so your frustration is understood, but I think you should try to drag it out of her before giving an ultimatum on the relationship.

If she doesn't want to talk about it still, tell her your having second thoughts because of the way shes acting, and see how it goes from there.

Shadowpawn
Oct 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
Maybe she's tried of being with you and doesn't know how to express it or she might be going through something quite personal. Either way, if she can't or won't talk to you I would take that as a sign to end the relationship.

unicorn
Oct 13, 2008, 08:46 PM
Homegirl is cheating IMO.

AlexCraig
Oct 13, 2008, 08:59 PM
Sounds like my (and my friend's) ex. She was with him for about a year, and then they decided to take a break, since she had class and he didn't want to give her any unwanted stress (understandable). But after a few months, their contact lessened. She pushed him away more and more, while she kept having this other guy over. My friend figured it was already over and she was already seeing this other guy (known for getting a few girls pregnant) behind his back.

Sounds all too familiar, buddy. Looks like it's over.

MetaZedlen
Oct 13, 2008, 08:59 PM
Thing is guys, it's not a relationship, we were just really good friends, and to be honest, there is another guy that she has been hanging out with, and if it all leads to him, then I will be pissed, not because she is talking to somebody else, but because she didn't TELL me about it...

Kent
Oct 13, 2008, 09:06 PM
Well, if someone feels it's necessary to hide something from you that isn't, say, a surpise birthday party or a present... They're not worth associating with. At all.

Of course, you have to figure out of something is actually being hidden from you, or if you just have the worst timing in the world. The obvious solution is to hide cameras in every corner of her living space, but you probably don't want to get caught, so I suggest doing something with a little more finesse - for example, try calling at like 3 AM and crying your eyes out. >_>

MetaZedlen
Oct 13, 2008, 09:08 PM
Of course, you have to figure out of something is actually being hidden from you, or if you just have the worst timing in the world. The obvious solution is to hide cameras in every corner of her living space, but you probably don't want to get caught, so I suggest doing something with a little more finesse - for example, try calling at like 3 AM and crying your eyes out. >_>

You're an idiot...

j/k

Shadowpawn
Oct 13, 2008, 09:08 PM
Thing is guys, it's not a relationship, we were just really good friends, and to be honest, there is another guy that she has been hanging out with, and if it all leads to him, then I will be pissed, not because she is talking to somebody else, but because she didn't TELL me about it...

Wait, she's not your girlfriend? Then why sweat it? Who cares if there is another guy or not? At the end of the day you two will still be friends.

MetaZedlen
Oct 13, 2008, 09:10 PM
Wait, she's not your girlfriend? Then why sweat it? Who cares if there is another guy or not? At the end of the day you two will still be friends.

It has been like this for the last 4 times I called her in a 6 day period (I call her almost every night, and it doesn't bother her).

Tessu
Oct 13, 2008, 09:14 PM
I think you're being a bit clingy. Just give her some space for a while and she'll come back to you. Or she won't. Either way. And if she doesn't come back, it was never worth it anyway.

Of course, this is said from the viewpoint of someone who knows how she feels. I can't imagine how you feel, so don't take anything I say personally.

MetaZedlen
Oct 13, 2008, 09:33 PM
I think you're being a bit clingy. Just give her some space for a while and she'll come back to you. Or she won't. Either way. And if she doesn't come back, it was never worth it anyway.

Of course, this is said from the viewpoint of someone who knows how she feels. I can't imagine how you feel, so don't take anything I say personally.

Truth to be told, I'm not really like that in anyway, and even SHE knows that. I understand you aiming towards her, but the situation is just a bitch right now.

I don't think I'll call her anymore, I'll just have her call me, and if she never does, then so be it.

Aisha379
Oct 13, 2008, 09:52 PM
Truth to be told, I'm not really like that in anyway, and even SHE knows that. I understand you aiming towards her, but the situation is just a bitch right now.

I don't think I'll call her anymore, I'll just have her call me, and if she never does, then so be it.

This is generally the best way to deal with such women *nod*

Kent
Oct 13, 2008, 10:20 PM
You're an idiot...

j/k
...Now you've got me curious. Specifically, as to whether or not you got the meaning of what I said.

Vanzazikon
Oct 13, 2008, 10:20 PM
Maybe she's on her period. No >.>

MetaZedlen
Oct 13, 2008, 10:24 PM
...Now you've got me curious. Specifically, as to whether or not you got the meaning of what I said.

I was just messing around with you, and if you were being serious, then damn, she lives almost an hour away from me, so what you stated would be kinda hard to execute...

Shadowpawn
Oct 13, 2008, 10:35 PM
I was just messing around with you, and if you were being serious, then damn, she lives almost an hour away from me, so what you stated would be kinda hard to execute...

He was calling you paranoid.

Vanzazikon
Oct 13, 2008, 10:47 PM
Alright, here is what I have to say to Zedlan: 1st your mom kept calling you names because she thought you were retarded or you pay little attention to her (she kept nagging that you weren't visiting her that much). 2nd: A girl who you liked is now ignoring you and you feel like she's actually hiding something from you. My answer: Girls just don't like you man, you have no connection with girls whom you're supposed to have feelings with. Drink the Gin! :D I have the same problem :P

Firocket1690
Oct 14, 2008, 01:03 AM
4 calls in 6 days is clingy.

Sinue_v2
Oct 14, 2008, 07:56 PM
If it has tits or tires, you're asking for trouble

need 5 characters

MetaZedlen
Oct 14, 2008, 08:00 PM
^ *facepalm*

Anyways, I have concluded that I'm just not going to talk to her anymore, unless she wants to talk to me.

No sense in wasting my time over something that wasn't very great anyways.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that she is seeing someone else, in which I am fine with, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she came to me for help... and I'm not trying to sound high and mighty at all.

Split
Oct 15, 2008, 09:05 PM
sharpen your pimphand

Vanzazikon
Oct 16, 2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah, slap that hoe! :twak:

Split
Oct 16, 2008, 07:04 PM
that's basically what it boils down to when talking doesn't work :D

Majarra
Oct 17, 2008, 01:27 AM
Such an excitin community PSOW has. Long live PSOW!

raikomaru40
Oct 17, 2008, 06:54 AM
PSOW FTW!!!!!

MetaZedlen
Oct 17, 2008, 01:05 PM
I don't know where the last 2 posts are trying to take this, but it has nothing to do with my situation, and those before, as funny as you guys are trying to be, I don't like the idea of beating girls, not even jokes.

This has derailed, lock requested.