PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Psu live

Chibi_psu
Oct 14, 2008, 06:46 AM
Starting today sega is gonna broadcast live from japan their jp server.There will be some kind of events and such.There are trailers of sega games too and more stuff(sorry i dont know japanese maybe somebody can translate the program list).You need java client installed and only works with internet explorer:

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/live/

EDIT:Right now a gm is playing waterfall with 5 players live lol

Arika
Oct 14, 2008, 09:47 AM
When we get Hal radio, they just have to get a new thing again <,<;

anyway, I can careless on this, because my connection isn't good enough to watch it perfectly.

AweOfShe
Oct 14, 2008, 10:27 AM
I was trying to get on the cam earlier, while some friends were watching it. They couldn't find me over the spam and the dancing Casts in Rappy suits. :lol:

EDIT: Also tried saying stuff for them to screencap, but Hal disappeared before I finished my macro. >.>

ashley50
Oct 14, 2008, 10:58 AM
I was trying to get on the cam earlier, while some friends were watching it. They couldn't find me over the spam and the dancing Casts in Rappy suits. :lol:

EDIT: Also tried saying stuff for them to screencap, but Hal disappeared before I finished my macro. >.>

what were you gonna say ?:p

AweOfShe
Oct 14, 2008, 11:03 AM
what were you gonna say ?:p
♥こんにちわーーー♥
   ★VCC!★

:P

Chibi_psu
Oct 14, 2008, 12:35 PM
Its a nice idea actually. I wish we could have something like this too. They will broadcast everyday from today

Chibi_psu
Oct 15, 2008, 04:08 AM
This is weird.Yesterday there was a huge banner that said everyday from 6 to 12.Now its not.Does that means this live idea was only for yesterday? :/

DreXxiN
Oct 15, 2008, 01:55 PM
Just looking at that site makes me sad and want to move to JP.

landman
Oct 15, 2008, 02:10 PM
Its a nice idea actually. I wish we could have something like this too. They will broadcast everyday from today

If we had this, it would be an static image of an empty lobby lol

AweOfShe
Oct 15, 2008, 02:14 PM
Well, PSOW Cam from awhile ago was pretty close, I guess. >.>

Chibi_psu
Oct 15, 2008, 02:19 PM
Could anyone translate this? :

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/live/image/bg_movie.jpg