PDA

View Full Version : anarchy online

TalHex
Oct 14, 2008, 03:50 PM
I keep getting this mixed up with ragnorak online, anyways has anybody played it? it looks sort of cool but i'd rather not download it if somebody has played it before and found out that its really boring.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/anarchy/frontend.cgi?func=frontend.show&table=PUBLISH&template=gallery&func_id=1036&navID=1003,1008,1036
link to some screenshots

Nitro Vordex
Oct 14, 2008, 04:09 PM
I think it's F2P, with pay for extra features.

I think my computer would asplode if I tried to run that.

VanHalen
Oct 14, 2008, 04:23 PM
I've seen that game before. Shligger and I were supposed to try it but I think we played Shattered Galaxy again in the end. So if you try it you can tell us how it is. Otherwise you can play Ragnarok :>

Sord
Oct 14, 2008, 04:33 PM
The thing I like about Ragnarok: is pretty much anyone can play it. The game is like 5 years old now, even shit systems like nitro's can run it. It's a lot less complicated, and really is a simple game. The majority of the game content is out, and since we're on a mid rate server it's not a horrible grind. Since it uses actual sprites rather than 3D, there's a lot more room for servers to customize the actual looks of things.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 14, 2008, 04:35 PM
The thing I like about Ragnarok: is pretty much anyone can play it. The game is like 5 years old now, even shit systems like nitro's can run it. It's a lot less complicated, and really is a simple game. The majority of the game content is out, and since we're on a mid rate server it's not a horrible grind. Since it uses actual sprites rather than 3D, there's a lot more room for servers to customize the actual looks of things.
Despite the obvious(but truthful) jab at my system, it's not a very demanding game at all.

Except when mages decide to come about and spam spells. T_T

TalHex
Oct 14, 2008, 04:35 PM
true, i might not even bother trying it and play ragnorak instead

Sord
Oct 14, 2008, 04:40 PM
that said, I hate the server we play on, but I don't think I could get everyone to move somewhere else when we've already invested so much time into this one

TalHex
Oct 14, 2008, 04:44 PM
you know if we could ever get FKL to find a game everybody could play but we decided to stick with for a long time we could just open up our own server

Sord
Oct 14, 2008, 04:48 PM
I don't think anyone want's to dedicate their computer and their bandwidth to that task.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 14, 2008, 04:49 PM
I've figured it's too hard to have an FKL game, mainly because of the fact it's impossible to get a game where everyone will play. We have too many people and they're too damn picky, so whatever game we play, is what we play.

Someone needs to get Street Fighter Alpha 3. ._. Me and Boogie Troll play it.

VanHalen
Oct 14, 2008, 05:21 PM
I've figured it's too hard to have an FKL game, mainly because of the fact it's impossible to get a game where everyone will play. We have too many people and they're too damn picky, so whatever game we play, is what we play.

Someone needs to get Street Fighter Alpha 3. ._. Me and Boogie Troll play it.

You bastard I play too. ;_;

Nitro Vordex
Oct 14, 2008, 05:26 PM
You're never around, or you're playing RO. ;_;

Boogie Troll needs sum love.