PDA

View Full Version : Is PSU worth playing(again)

AnimeBoy33
Oct 14, 2008, 10:38 PM
Recently over the past few months,i haven't been plaing PSu,and i decided that i would come back

So,I was wondering if PSU is worth playing again

Para
Oct 14, 2008, 10:39 PM
360 or PS2/PC?

AnimeBoy33
Oct 14, 2008, 10:41 PM
360 or PS2/PC?

Xbox 360

Aorre
Oct 14, 2008, 10:47 PM
The forums are more fun. :)

Mikura
Oct 14, 2008, 11:31 PM
Personally, I'd wait until Lightning Carnival is released. Right now, there isn't a hell of a lot to do. <.<

Alecc
Oct 15, 2008, 04:15 AM
true, but since hes been gone for a few months, i think he would find quite a few things to do /hunt :D

StuffBadK
Oct 15, 2008, 04:42 AM
Sure, I did the same and when I came back alot of things changed, new items, missions and ALOT more things to do in general.

Midicronica
Oct 15, 2008, 04:42 AM
Honestly, I'd say no but if you enjoyed the game enough then come back and give it a try. I still find myself getting from time to time and running missions with my friends.

C457 24N632
Oct 16, 2008, 09:39 PM
Recently over the past few months,i haven't been plaing PSu,and i decided that i would come back

If I'm ever one of these guys, shoot me...

If you really have no mind of your own and are willing to let others decide what you do with your money, then I suggest giving it all to me. I will gladly take a monthly fee from you and play the game for you. How about that?

RedRaz0r
Oct 16, 2008, 09:44 PM
If I'm ever one of these guys, shoot me...

Will do.

Anduril
Oct 16, 2008, 09:46 PM
The real question is: Why did you stop playing in the first place? Your answer to that may be the key to deciding if you want to return.

gorefiend
Oct 16, 2008, 09:53 PM
Thus game makes my fantasy life a reality, Its worth playing 023749470471975038570395 times =D

Turb0
Oct 16, 2008, 11:31 PM
The rate that we get updates at still sucks and the robot slowdown, machine gun glitch, etc. are still there. On the bright side though, if you haven't played for a while and enjoyed it back before you took a break it might be worth coming back. We've probably gotten quite a few new missions/ranks as well as new items to hunt since you quit and we also have another major event coming up most likely sometime within the next month.

Brainwrecked
Oct 17, 2008, 03:11 AM
Personally, I'd wait until Lightning Carnival is released. Right now, there isn't a hell of a lot to do. <.<

When is Lightning Carnival coming out? My PSU-playing days grinded to a halt after the latest GBR (usual party getting scarcer all the time + lack of new content + same old glitches + 70 million meseta = yawn) and I was thinking of temporarily canceling my account.

Treize K
Oct 17, 2008, 04:22 AM

great time to lvl pa's :-?

AngelofEnders
Oct 17, 2008, 11:13 AM
Only worth playing when there's an event with increased EXP and a level increase. Only have to spend 10 bucks every few months that way which could be better used for something else.

Kylie
Oct 17, 2008, 01:18 PM
Anyone that wants to come back now should hold their horses and wait for an update that really interests them or the next event. There's nothing you can do now that you can't do then, and it'd be a shame for someone to return and get burned out soon after like usual. :disapprove: *hates to say that*

wolfie2
Oct 18, 2008, 10:09 AM
THIS IS THE PRECICE PROBLEM WITH THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of u have responded negitivly to this person basically saying "dont come back till theres an event" or "dont bother untill theres new stuff". wth is wrong with the older missions and other things in the game that didnt seem to b a problem b4???!!! for sum1 like me whos been playing since day 1 of the game release (server # 1325) and has played every day untill a year ago coz of cc probs, i came back 2 weeks ago after gettin things sorted out and wanted to get back to playin with my friends and find out that most of them quit and that the NOOBS have deciced to sit around in lobbys and do nottin all day except bs and spam items their selling. WTH PPL!!! wut happened to shoutin out ur lv and class type then within a few mins gettin invited to a random party and actually TALK bout where u wanna run. i remember back when u got invited into a party either of ur friends or randoms that u would do a run or 2 at the spot u joined that party then suggested u run elsewhere and it was voted on and decicded wut to do. i lost most of my interest in the game when i came back to find that happened and prolly will quit again (of my own will this time) if this doesnt change coz from wut i c this game is goin nowhere fast and prolly will not make it to a 3rd year. sorry to all for going on this rant of mine but i thought it bout time sumbody say sumthin b4 things get much worse:-D

Kylie
Oct 18, 2008, 11:11 AM
Well, I'm not going to do someone else's dirty work and lie about something for selfish gains or just to see something improve; I owe others more than that. :lol: I'm not playing right now, and I wouldn't push anyone else to play it. What do you want me to say? "OH, PLAY THE GAME RIGHT AWAY. I PLAY IT ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, AND IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!" :roll:

No, don't play right now. Wait for an event, and maybe you'll stay longer.

RemiusTA
Oct 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
THIS IS THE PRECICE PROBLEM WITH THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of u have responded negitivly to this person basically saying "dont come back till theres an event" or "dont bother untill theres new stuff". wth is wrong with the older missions and other things in the game that didnt seem to b a problem b4???!!! for sum1 like me whos been playing since day 1 of the game release (server # 1325) and has played every day untill a year ago coz of cc probs, i came back 2 weeks ago after gettin things sorted out and wanted to get back to playin with my friends and find out that most of them quit and that the NOOBS have deciced to sit around in lobbys and do nottin all day except bs and spam items their selling. WTH PPL!!! wut happened to shoutin out ur lv and class type then within a few mins gettin invited to a random party and actually TALK bout where u wanna run. i remember back when u got invited into a party either of ur friends or randoms that u would do a run or 2 at the spot u joined that party then suggested u run elsewhere and it was voted on and decicded wut to do. i lost most of my interest in the game when i came back to find that happened and prolly will quit again (of my own will this time) if this doesnt change coz from wut i c this game is goin nowhere fast and prolly will not make it to a 3rd year. sorry to all for going on this rant of mine but i thought it bout time sumbody say sumthin b4 things get much worse:-D

Its because most people dont enjoy playing the same mission over again. SUre, we can switch to some other mission, but nobody feels like trying to rally up a small party to go to a deserted spot on the map just to play some mission that in reality gives less reward for your time and effort.

I was thinking about repaying the subscription to my account, but after a bit of forum lurking and STILL hearing about Sega's fuckups and lies, i highly doubt ill ever renew my subscription.

So, according to the usual talk around these forums, No the game has not changed, and no it is not worth coming back to.

Danny_Dark
Oct 18, 2008, 11:37 AM

Agreed, I play Offline for the Time being...

wolfie2
Oct 18, 2008, 08:51 PM
my point was not about the rewards, its about having FUN i mean after all this is a game right?? from wut ive seen since i got back and just b4 i quit, ppl r obsesed with missions that only give the most, sooner or later ur gonna max out so y rush it. y not have fun while tryin to lvl ur char and PAs instead of spamming the same mission over and over again, THATS BORING!!!!!!!!!! as for nobody tryin to rally a party to go do other missions, ur wrong, ive seen elsewhere in the forums myself included tellin ppl their up for any mission and i myself said i would b in a certin uni at a certin time and i sat there for 4 hours and nobody showed up. anyway sorry again for startin this rant but it shames me when i c ppl get a game to just sit there and do nottin especially when their payin $10 a month when they could put that money towards sumthin else and as for kylie (Well, I'm not going to do someone else's dirty work and lie about something for selfish gains or just to see something improve; I owe others more than that. :lol: I'm not playing right now, and I wouldn't push anyone else to play it. What do you want me to say? "OH, PLAY THE GAME RIGHT AWAY. I PLAY IT ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, AND IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!" :roll:

No, don't play right now. Wait for an event, and maybe you'll stay longer.) i didnt mean u should shout it from the rooftops and tell ppl to play this game right away, i just meant that mayb u should mention to ur friends who u kno have the game get back on even if theres no event and to mayb have a fun run. i suggest a "world tour" like my friends and me r doing, EVERY mission new and old on all the planets and the colone. but im sure ur all bored with hearin my 2 cents by now so ill shut up lol.:-P WELCOEM BACK to those who join and a big fat rasberry to those that dont:grin:

Noblewine
Oct 18, 2008, 11:45 PM
The game is pretty time consuming if you wanna relax and play something. If you don't care much about the lack of update you'll find it your worth. A couple of adjustments have been made and will keep you busy during the dry spell.

Kylie
Oct 18, 2008, 11:45 PM
@Wolfie: I like PSU, but now's not the best time to get into it or back into it. I think if people wait for something more interesting to come out, they'd have an easier time having fun and building a lasting connection with the game. I just don't want people playing,getting burned out, and quitting if they ask for my opinion. If they don't, I'm happy for them, and I'm happy that you and your friends have fun on the game.