PDA

View Full Version : WHY? WB AGAIN????

ForteGunnerW
Oct 15, 2008, 01:03 PM
WHY IS EVERYONE BACK THERE IT IS SO BORING ANYONE ELSE UPSET ABOUT THIS???????

Darius_Drake
Oct 15, 2008, 01:07 PM
I figured it would happen. People were actually complaining when everyone was at Bladed Legacy though. At that point I figured it doesn't matter where people flock, somebody is going to be mad. I personally still hop around depending on what I need. There are just some things I refuse to pay the listed price for.

Green_Bandit
Oct 15, 2008, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I made a vow and said if not for something useful I'm not running WB no matter what. So if my friends arent on I'm keeping myself busy with a tour of Gural or I might find some non expansion players and go run old schools.

DreXxiN
Oct 15, 2008, 01:28 PM
THIS GAMES TOO EZ LOLOLOL.

Oh look new hard mission..

WTF THIS IS TOO HARD CRYCRYCRY *White Beast*.

PSU...we have a great community, you and I.

Matic
Oct 15, 2008, 01:43 PM

QFT.

*goes about business*

darkante
Oct 15, 2008, 02:12 PM
I try to avoid that mission. Anything massively spammed is bound to get boring.

And some materials is just not worth buying from the player shops.
2.5 milj? Now you are dreaming lol... :P
Another reason NOT to hunt in WB.

AweOfShe
Oct 15, 2008, 02:16 PM

My sentiments exactly. I kept saying that even if they gave us what we wanted, we'll turn over every fucking god damn stone in the world of Gurhal to find something bitch about. It's actually pretty funny. :lol:

Noblewine
Oct 15, 2008, 02:35 PM
Its the only mission with the easiest loot and experience, I say let them waste their time. Its gonna get nerfed in an update. I don't even go there anymore unless I want a challenge.

RemiusTA
Oct 15, 2008, 02:53 PM

Because this game is DEAD.

DarthLasek
Oct 15, 2008, 02:55 PM
theyre back because GBR is over...And now that it is....people are at WB because of the new S2 version.....its not even the best place to level..but...people hunt serafi senbas and whatever new n00b stuff is there......there you go.....I still hunt elsewhere

Meta77
Oct 15, 2008, 02:58 PM
Bladed legacy actually takes skill and time to complete. Most players in psu *save the few good ones* suck when it comes to hard missions. White beast is ridicously easy so they play it and act like there tough when they do a S2 rank. S2 Blades is where the real action is and as long as white beast is up the young shall always go because most players in psu dont like to work to anything.

Skorn
Oct 15, 2008, 03:27 PM
I hate it. I'm still at the newest mission. It takes a little bit with just myself but it's worth it.

Unit #42
Oct 15, 2008, 03:29 PM
i know WB is boring and all, i still miss Sea Bed S2. but most people are at WB to lvl and when new people come on PSU they see us there so its an endless cycle. And later when new missions are released, people will flock to those ones and become bored. im at WB to help people with things because if you help a noob, one day they might be better then you and remember you helped them. and they will help you. but just wait PSU is not done yet, there will be new missions.

Ryno
Oct 15, 2008, 03:30 PM
I still see people at Blade Legact S2 maybe like 7 parties. if you form a party people might join randomly.

BahnKnakyu
Oct 15, 2008, 03:52 PM
Er, instead of jumping to conclusions and calling people noobs left and right, how about this:L

Bladed Legacy's end boxes are bugged. Therefore although it's a fun mission (especially the buttraep at the end), unless you like collecting Catiliums it's pointless to run it since Segac isn't fixing the end box rare drops anytime soon. I feel like I'm wasting my time on this mission since no cool "rarz" are dropping. Just a bunch of mats and recovery items, zmg!

Think with your brain people - the WB end boxes at least aren't bugged.

Turb0
Oct 15, 2008, 05:40 PM
They should seriously just cut the EXP and mission rewards of WB in half to see if that changes anything. I know it still has teh rarzzz but maybe some people would go to another mission.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 15, 2008, 05:44 PM
They should seriously just cut the EXP and mission rewards of WB in half to see if that changes anything. I know it still has teh rarzzz but maybe some people would go to another mission.

This :P
I've been doin SW lately :P
My goal is to get all the elemental bullet PAs ofr GM to 31+ before they are out
i'm about 30% complete :P

ike239
Oct 15, 2008, 05:46 PM
i wish more people would do bladed legacy because the prices of paural would of dropped i mean its 5 mil now but i believe it can go lower

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 15, 2008, 06:03 PM
i wish more people would do bladed legacy because the prices of paural would of dropped i mean its 5 mil now but i believe it can go lower

well seeing that [B] Dori have dropped (360) i'd take the advantage of tryin to break them and get it... I got like 18 of em left from Neudiaz GBR including the10 paural i got last night.... ironically...i got 12 made Doris and some other stuff :-o

GeekRuler
Oct 15, 2008, 06:11 PM
People who do White Beast have increased incentive to hunt more White Beast because of Phantom Fissure (aka Red / Knight drop now pl0x)
Its quite simple really. I on the other hand played Bladed Legacy and True Darkness in the first time in months. Very refreshing :D

Inazuma
Oct 15, 2008, 06:13 PM
the hotspot mission changes from white beast to seed express later. as for the next mission after seed express, it hasnt come out on jp ver yet.

GeekRuler
Oct 15, 2008, 06:17 PM
As soon as I saw Seed Express I wanted to play it. (If that says anything)
I guess we'll be playing it a lot :D

pikachief
Oct 15, 2008, 06:53 PM
seriously? something else tahts not white beast?!? :D

idc if its seed express for 4 months, white beast has been over 6 months! LOL

also all i know is that there is seed on a train lol so im gonna go check it.

omg i wonder if we're gonna get a barrage of snakes on a plane and SEED on a train D: lol

Alecc
Oct 15, 2008, 06:55 PM
I think itīs better to have "everyone" playing white beast, than having nobody playing at all.
:D
If you dont wanna play there, get your friends and go play somewhere else-- or solo.
Plain and simple. Last week pc/ps2 didnt even have 1 full star some days in the afternoon. At least WB keeps people playing. I say let them play :D

(and those creepy bugged boss/clear boxes in bladed legacy probably help to push people away from that mission. 1st week it was a fun mission and all, but now it just feels like a complete waste of time.)

ashley50
Oct 15, 2008, 06:59 PM

you care about this game too much...

Para
Oct 15, 2008, 07:01 PM
Im at White Beast because Bladed Legacy won't drop guns :P and I need serafi-senbas.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 15, 2008, 07:19 PM
lol?

XD

Noraneko
Oct 15, 2008, 08:07 PM
As a new player I go there because it is where the most lower level people gather. It's also easily solable for when you can't find parties, gives really good exp and you can get away with light armor for the whole thing making the mission trivial at best. The drops are also quite nice.

It has also been recommended by almost every high level player I have come across so what else am I going to do? If you have some better areas to do missions in please provide some details and more importantly, people to do them with. When they have those (for a low level like myself) I'll be happy to do anything..

Powder Keg
Oct 15, 2008, 08:18 PM
Population is too small to be spread out, and people will say "loldrops suck everywhere else"

:/

Game is dead right now.

Turb0
Oct 15, 2008, 08:54 PM
As a new player I go there because it is where the most lower level people gather. It's also easily solable for when you can't find parties, gives really good exp and you can get away with light armor for the whole thing making the mission trivial at best. The drops are also quite nice.

It has also been recommended by almost every high level player I have come across so what else am I going to do? If you have some better areas to do missions in please provide some details and more importantly, people to do them with. When they have those (for a low level like myself) I'll be happy to do anything..

The problem most people have with WB isn't necessarily how good it is for EXP, mission points, rares, etc. at least not directly. The problem is that people have been spamming this mission for the last like 10 months and won't get away from it. No matter how good something is, after 10 months it gets pretty tiring. Unfortunately, people spam it because it's so good for EXP, etc. so until a mission comes out that rivals it in those areas, people probably won't break away from it.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 15, 2008, 09:02 PM
And thus PSZ saved the land from PSU's WB clutches.

ZyphNeko
Oct 15, 2008, 09:20 PM
I'm just loitering around the Pavilion of Nub 'cause the lobby is pretty...the theme of the Cabo base is nice too, but I really hate the lobby layout. I know it's a silly thing to be picky about, but I find it nice to have some fun li'l exploration around the area for the sake of things. But instead, we get one tiny room with invisible walls galore. Boo at that, I say. Infact, plentiful lobbies in AOTI were as bad as this. Eh...

Anyway, yeah. Boo at Paint White Beast Black. Getting sick of it too. So sick of it... I play the blatant mission anyway. Just like good ol' TTF on PSO. I get so freakin' sick of tired of that blatant quest! RAAA. It angers me so. ... But it's so great, that I just have to play it again. Or something like that.

And the trouble I have is that only 5% out of around 50 cards on my card list are ever online, and I'm not too keen on soloing constantly on a freakin' online game. So I have no other choice but to migrate with the others to the same ol' hotspot.

I think I would like to meet you someday...always fun to play with new players. I might be able to suggest other fun players to train at other than Paint White Beast Black.
Though, cruel fate might make you disappear forever after a day or two like what happens to every other person I find nice and cool I meet.

So...those are my li'l bits.

... Bleh, this sucks.

Neko~

Noraneko
Oct 15, 2008, 09:34 PM
It's just a bad position that the game is in. There are so little people and those few people congregate in a single area. It's the same situation as the universes. Everyone migrates to where the larger numbers normally are. Even when I see Universe 2 with a single unfilled star I will still move there because I assume that is where everyone will be or at least will be in the near future.

And yeah, I have like 20-30 people on my card and only about 2-3 are ever on at the same time =(.

Xefi
Oct 15, 2008, 09:53 PM
luckily, i'm not so vague enough to be playing
White Beast all the time. When i've nothing to
do during the weekend, me and Cz go a round
trip doing S2 missions just for fun; we can care
less about the drops.

I personality have no problem with White Beast
since it is a very nice place for exp & mp.

ZyphNeko
Oct 15, 2008, 10:08 PM
I don't care much about drops myself. Hell, not even about epic level and class grinding. I just play any way I find fun. But sadly, it's hard for me to do that lately with so few buddies to join in with me... So where else can I go to drown my sorrows? Well, there's no bar at the Pavilion...but there's plentiful and infinity of that ever-lasting water to drown my sorrows. And then...paint more White Beast black when I'm bored enough. Just one simply run is enough to keep me going.

But, hey...if anyone is willing to join me for just about anything, not caring what mission or what rank, I'd be happy to take a tour anywhere. I did a few runs around the Mizuraki C.D. area, and it was really fun.

...Bleh, that second paragraph failed. Just a repeat of what has already been said. But yeah...

... ... ... Boo.

Neko~

[Brought to you by, the Lemon Piez team~. Featuring Paint White Beast Black!]

♪I see a White Beast, and I want it painted black...
No colors anymore, I want it to turn black...

I see Komazlis shooting Grants everywhere~
I have to turn my head before I get hit there~

I see a line of white beasts, they are painted black...
With rares and thieves taking them, never to come back...

There's Kakwanes creeping me out, so I have to look away~
But they just jump everywhere and smack me up the way~

I look inside my sword and see its Heart is Black...
I see a White Beast, I must have it painted black...

Maybe then I'll think of something else to do other than that~
But there's nothing more to do, 'cause this whole world is black~

No more will I fall asleep 'cause I got Sleep / Resist~...
I could not foresee this thing happening to this~...

This mission is over-rated, but I cannot look away~
I have to keep on doing it till my level is capped to way~♪

My horrible rhyming application is now depleted. I hope you enjoyed my strange song.

mvffin
Oct 15, 2008, 10:22 PM
I get tired of soloing, I play WB. I get tired of that, I PA level. I get tired of that, I stop playing for awhile. = \

its a vicious cycle.

Bitzen
Oct 15, 2008, 10:24 PM
I don't care much about drops myself. Hell, not even about epic level and class grinding. I just play any way I find fun. But sadly, it's hard for me to do that lately with so few buddies to join in with me... So where else can I go to drown my sorrows? Well, there's no bar at the Pavilion...but there's plentiful and infinity of that ever-lasting water to drown my sorrows. And then...paint more White Beast black when I'm bored enough. Just one simply run is enough to keep me going.

But, hey...if anyone is willing to join me for just about anything, not caring what mission or what rank, I'd be happy to take a tour anywhere. I did a few runs around the Mizuraki C.D. area, and it was really fun.

...Bleh, that second paragraph failed. Just a repeat of what has already been said. But yeah...

... ... ... Boo.

Neko~

[Brought to you by, the Lemon Piez team~. Featuring Paint White Beast Black!]

♪I see a White Beast, and I want it painted black...
No colors anymore, I want it to turn black...

I see Komazlis shooting Grants everywhere~
I have to turn my head before I get hit there~

I see a line of white beasts, they are painted black...
With rares and thieves taking them, never to come back...

There's Kakwanes creeping me out, so I have to look away~
But they just jump everywhere and smack me up the way~

I look inside my sword and see its Heart is Black...
I see a White Beast, I must have it painted black...

Maybe then I'll think of something else to do other than that~
But there's nothing more to do, 'cause this whole world is black~

No more will I fall asleep 'cause I got Sleep / Resist~...
I could not foresee this thing happening to this~...

This mission is over-rated, but I cannot look away~
I have to keep on doing it till my level is capped to way~♪

My horrible rhyming application is now depleted. I hope you enjoyed my strange song.

Hm...a future for songwriting for you! (If you're writing for Britney Spears maybe...)

ZyphNeko
Oct 15, 2008, 11:05 PM
Ew, no.
- scrambles up the song piece and tosses it at Zenny's head. -

Also, to the topic opener, who I know only all too well...lolz at the all caps. Spaz.

Neko~

Noraneko
Oct 15, 2008, 11:23 PM
Well slightly off topic but...

If you see me on, I'll basically be overjoyed to run anything in my level range. I'd very much like to explore some more of the games areas but would really like to avoid solo if possible (which is why I keep going to White Beast, vicious cycle). Character name is Nora and I normally log in about 8-9 a.m. GMT till about 5-6 p.m. GMT.

ANYWAYS =). White Beast is good and will probably remain good for a long while so there isn't anything to do except make sure that the "older" players show others different areas. Yesterday a really nice level 140 guy named Sepihroith? (I think) showed me some missions in the Alliance Millitary areas that were quite fun and had lots of stuff to kill.

-Crokar-
Oct 15, 2008, 11:42 PM
i love white beast its great for leveling laser cannons. and it has some nice drops from the boss and its easy

Turb0
Oct 15, 2008, 11:52 PM
Ehhh, SW is better for lasers eye em oh. No annoying frogs/ubakradas that always knock you down and send you flying, plus PWs and relic edges aren't exactly bad drops.

Green_Bandit
Oct 16, 2008, 12:27 AM
Hey, if any one wants to do any anti-Wb missions let me know! I don't care it can be Mad Creatures and I'll be down. There are plenty of good/fun missions out there. People just can't get a party going. If you want Mission points and money Bruces dungeon or HSM S2 Sakura B. There is plenty of stuff!

GT: PostwarHornet

Finae
Oct 16, 2008, 12:40 AM
*Logs on
*Goes to White beast lobby
*Sees no one there
*Wonders what these people on forums are talking about with everyone doing WB all the time when there is no one there
*Logs off to another game

Obv Nublox 360, not ps2. Even with our low population, you don't see the remaining few doing WB all the time.

Majarra
Oct 16, 2008, 12:51 AM
you care about this game too much...This. Its a decent game and all but.......

ForteGunnerW
Oct 16, 2008, 01:30 AM

they would be like this "uhhh white beast = no drops uhhh where do we go now???" some other guy comes in... " wanna run bladed legacy???" " Ahhhh! ahhh! ahhh! *cries* im quitting!!"

ForteGunnerW
Oct 16, 2008, 01:37 AM

Not really Lol i have no one to party with cus all my freinds quit but i wanna keep playing...

LuigiMario
Oct 16, 2008, 10:20 AM

Well, I did not go back to WB, I went back to Stillwater.....Saints Row 2.

Did you know that payphones can be used as axes? Pretty cool, eh?

Akaimizu
Oct 16, 2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah.....But can you use Anga Jabroga with a Payphone???? Can you????

unicorn
Oct 16, 2008, 02:18 PM
White Beast is the best mission in the game overall, thats why.

Meta77
Oct 16, 2008, 02:32 PM
White Beast is the best mission in the game overall, thats why.

Baka. thats the biggest lie ive ever heard.

Noraneko
Oct 16, 2008, 06:57 PM
I went and did a Military Subway C Rank last night. In total 300 kills and a bit less XP than a White Beast C run (White Beast boss gives a lot of XP and I think makes White Beast give more XP overall).

The difference was that apart from the last 3 mobs in Military Subway, almost everything died in 1 hit (I think stuff only has about 200-300 hp in there). It was a very quick run and much much easier than White Beast.

WTB people for Rank B tonight (and hopefully after a while, some Rank A) ^_^.

Majarra
Oct 16, 2008, 10:18 PM
That mission can be quite tricky on S. Its gonna be a hella good time when it gets it S2 variant.

Gen2000
Oct 17, 2008, 12:37 AM
I know White Beast hating is cool and all but seriously it's not hard to see why this happen...Bladed Legacy boss boxes are bugged, there is no point slaying away at the army of Magashis for 2 Catilium. You can get like 10 in the mission boxes before that point.

If SonicTeam didn't mess up the boss boxes people wouldn't be at WB so soon. Even still, not even WB is doing so hot anymore, people just seem to be getting tired of game in general, only saw 2-3 S2 games at WB at best, barely filled out 1 star today.

Akaimizu
Oct 17, 2008, 06:38 AM
I hope the boss boxes are ok for Electric Brain S2, whenever that comes out. I want those new Twin Handguns.

Gen2000
Oct 17, 2008, 10:30 AM
Me too, same for Lightning Beast S2. If that's messed up too...just wow.