PDA

View Full Version : I JUST GOT SCAMMED!!!

CromartieDude
Oct 15, 2008, 03:04 PM
I was trading a sonic set for a gaozoran rod, and the guy MIKE scammed me! WHAT DO I DO!?!?! HOW DO I REPORT IT!?!?!

Noblewine
Oct 15, 2008, 03:08 PM
I was trading a sonic set for a gaozoran rod, and the guy MIKE scammed me! WHAT DO I DO!?!?! HOW DO I REPORT IT!?!?!

Here's the link. http://help.sega.com/

R2D6battlebot
Oct 15, 2008, 03:11 PM
How do people fall for stuff like this? This is why I think reproduction should require a government instituted IQ test.

PepperCat
Oct 15, 2008, 03:12 PM
Wow... &6

Turb0
Oct 15, 2008, 03:16 PM
Just out of curiosity, was he wearing a rappy suit?

Masterflower
Oct 15, 2008, 03:17 PM
This reminds me when someone try to do the "set a price and change it when they come in" trick. They failed hard when i took so long to buy an item. Or it could be the item they wanted me to buy, i didnt and bought something else ;o

CromartieDude
Oct 15, 2008, 03:25 PM
Just out of curiosity, was he wearing a rappy suit?

No, he wasn't.

Ryno
Oct 15, 2008, 03:28 PM
plus he is an 86k ID. that means he just got the game sort of recently
( jus made my 1,600 post n_n )

Turb0
Oct 15, 2008, 03:31 PM
This reminds me when someone try to do the "set a price and change it when they come in" trick. They failed hard when i took so long to buy an item. Or it could be the item they wanted me to buy, i didnt and bought something else ;o

I remember the only time I fell for that. There was a catilium up for ~170k or something and he changed it to 1.7m. I went back to my room, checked my money and facepalmed hard. Ever since, I check like 5 times before I buy something to make sure it's the right price.

fay
Oct 15, 2008, 03:56 PM
I remember the only time I fell for that. There was a catilium up for ~170k or something and he changed it to 1.7m. I went back to my room, checked my money and facepalmed hard. Ever since, I check like 5 times before I buy something to make sure it's the right price.

thats harsh.

its never got me yet. actually i think only one guy tried it with me. unfortuantly for him i never bring more than the amount of money needed. it said i dont have enough money for it ^_^.

i said to the guy hes going on the blacklist, gave his gamertag a bad repuation and reported to sega. he sounded so scared about it but i was laughing all the way. even his friend started getting worried in case i done same to him.