PDA

View Full Version : Willing to trade for Twin Sabers of any type...

angelknight
Feb 2, 2003, 08:37 PM
I have a Yamato and Flowen's Sword and a Rappy's Fan to trade, as well as a Photon Drop. This is all I have after I lost my Double Saber after an FSOD. I really want to trade for another one. Anyone who wants to trade, just post. Thanks all of you!

angelknight
Feb 2, 2003, 10:33 PM
I see... I'm not gonna find one... oh, well, it's a really cool weapon and I can understand if you don't wanna trade it! Sorry for bothering all of you... PSO!! out!

Kawshun
Feb 3, 2003, 03:54 AM
You have male or female character?

I can give you a Stag for free, Gotta check real quick tho..

angelknight
Feb 3, 2003, 04:01 PM
Female... HUnewearl... oh well! I can wait for others to come in!

PRINCE-MALIK
Feb 3, 2003, 04:39 PM
I have an extra Demo Comet but even if I could go online , I would probably not trade for what you offer :sorry:

rarexhunter
Feb 3, 2003, 04:44 PM
i have a double saber+8 and a stag do u have anything else?

__________________________________________________ __
can u pm me and tell cause im sure that im going to forget this post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rarexhunter on 2003-02-03 13:47 ]</font>

angelknight
Feb 3, 2003, 04:51 PM
I'm only level 53, and just went through an FSOD, so I don't got a lot to trade. I lost my own double saber in the FSOD, as well as everything good that I have to trade, so all I have now is a Rappy's Fan, Flowen's Sword, Yamato, just one drop (had 4), Diska of Liberator, 2 Booma's Claws, and a Varista. I was going to get a Tsumikiri J-Sword, but I still have to get it off my friend's memory card. Sorry that I don't have that much good stuff to trade... it's ok, right?

angelknight
Feb 4, 2003, 09:40 PM
Still looking... anyone know where a whitill can find one before ult?

Muku6
Feb 4, 2003, 10:37 PM
I have a Double Saber +35 0/0/0/0/0. I'm interested in the Rappy Fan.

angelknight
Feb 5, 2003, 06:44 PM
Really? How about tomorrow? I have to give my friend the Fan... I'll update you. He'll most likely meet you on the Vega Ship. I'll tell you ASAP. I'll tack on a Diska of Liberator if you standby. I'll tell you soon!!

Muku6
Feb 5, 2003, 07:35 PM
Diska of Liberator? Please god no. I have enough of those myself. I'm REDRIA. -_-

angelknight
Feb 5, 2003, 10:12 PM
I'll give you a Booma's Claw if you hold it for a little while. Please... hold it for a while! J/K Just give me a bit...

Muku6
Feb 5, 2003, 10:32 PM
Anything but Booma's Claw. I have 3 in my bank I can't get rid of. :/

Plus I basically run it as first come, first serve, unless it's due to me not being able to get on a particular night, then I'm willing to hold it til I can get on to do the trade. Plus, a Booma's Claw wouldn't motivate me to hold it. (I don't hold things; however, if I get someone that offers me something really good I will hold.)

angelknight
Feb 6, 2003, 06:35 PM
How about Photon Claw? LOL you probably have a bunch of those too... LOL J/K