PDA

View Full Version : AotI PF mission.

TKlogan
Oct 15, 2008, 07:42 PM
I've been doing b rank missions all day today and still haven't got PH. Anyone else have the same bad luck?

Edit: I at least did 40 missions today.

GeekRuler
Oct 15, 2008, 07:46 PM
Partying with 6 people making the mission last 30 minutes and doing S2's helps getting PF however the amount of times I've tried this I haven't found it yet :D

TKlogan
Oct 15, 2008, 07:50 PM
Does luck help at all? like 3 stars?

Chuck_Norris
Oct 15, 2008, 07:50 PM
Partying with 6 people making the mission last 30 minutes and doing S2's helps getting PF however the amount of times I've tried this I haven't found it yet :D

I believe the S2 part is wrong. But, 6 people and taking 30 minutes or more does give a better chance.

Oh, and, by the way, just making sure, you are on Nuedaiz, right?

Does luck help at all? like 3 stars?

Not that I know of.

Masterflower
Oct 15, 2008, 07:53 PM
I heard from someone that if you get Rare Mission, lets say Forest, you go to another planet that has a rare mission and you can do that rare mission instead. In simple terms if you get either Forest or Phantom, you can go to the other planet to do that mission instead. Again idk if its true, but thats what i heard.
edit: yay for my 50th post :D

TKlogan
Oct 15, 2008, 07:54 PM
I heard from someone that if you get Rare Mission, lets say Forest, you go to another planet that has a rare mission and you can do that rare mission instead. In simple terms if you get either Forest or Phantom, you can go to the other planet to do that mission instead. Again idk if its true, but thats what i heard.

I have to say this. RUMOR!

Edit: Or maybe not a Rumor. O.o

Matic
Oct 15, 2008, 07:56 PM

It's true, I've done it before.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 15, 2008, 07:57 PM
I have to say this. RUMOR!

Well, back when Bladed Legacy came out, we got FOI, went to Neudaiz, and did PF instead. Unless they patched it already, I can say without a doubt it's true.

TKlogan
Oct 15, 2008, 07:59 PM
Who knows. Back on topic please! :)

HienkyakuX
Oct 15, 2008, 07:59 PM
a few tips here and there:
1) it's up to 30 max
2) if you get Forest of illusion u can change planet and do phantom firuse or the other way around.