PDA

View Full Version : Update???? 17th October???

DownTown
Oct 16, 2008, 04:42 AM
Are they going to update the game this week?

BIGGIEstyle
Oct 16, 2008, 04:44 AM
My guess would be: "No."

LLSmoothJ
Oct 16, 2008, 06:15 AM
The GMs did mention about Sega/Sonic Team trying to give new updates every two weeks. And seeing that we've just got one last week, smart money says "No."

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 16, 2008, 08:47 AM
Crud...hopes for next friday...atleast.

RedRaz0r
Oct 16, 2008, 11:16 AM
An update?

Lol nice joke

ErtaiClou
Oct 16, 2008, 11:36 AM
Ah, he's just antsy. Everyone wants that Halloween soundtrack for their room.

Kizeragi
Oct 16, 2008, 11:38 AM
My guess would be: "No."

My guess would also be: "No." :)

PepperCat
Oct 16, 2008, 11:38 AM
I'm starting to hate SoJ with a passion...

They've had Halloween for one or two weeks already now.

I can see almost no one getting the new holiday drop. T^T

Zorafim
Oct 16, 2008, 11:42 AM
I wasn't aware this game had regular updates. Is this a new thing?

Chuck_Norris
Oct 16, 2008, 11:49 AM
I wasn't aware this game had regular updates. Is this a new thing?

No, that's just a rumor.

Kylie
Oct 16, 2008, 12:29 PM
I'm starting to hate SoJ with a passion...

They've had Halloween for one or two weeks already now.

I can see almost no one getting the new holiday drop. T^T
Yeah, I'm wondering why we didn't get the Halloween stuff with the last update, but I guess we can expect it next week. I hope they don't just give us it and call it an update for their "update every two weeks" plan (aka they're plan to buy time before they get their shit together and can give us the next event :wacko:).

Chibi_psu
Oct 16, 2008, 12:30 PM
Regular maintenance.Sonic team japan even forgot to add it to the news in the jp web lol

buzyb77
Oct 16, 2008, 01:46 PM
The GMs did mention about Sega/Sonic Team trying to give new updates every two weeks. And seeing that we've just got one last week, smart money says "No."

it was total junk.....but soinic team can add 1 item and call it an update

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 16, 2008, 02:16 PM
Eh im not getting my hopes up but i think its a "slight" possibility.

Marron_Shido
Oct 16, 2008, 02:57 PM
I hope they can at least give us the Halloween Lobbies, I want to hunt for the new seasonal rappy lantern drop. :D Though I sometimes think it would have been better if XBox, PC, and PS2 where able to play together. I know in my area AoL didn't sell that well because it never even reached store shelves and a lot of people were mad that they had to special order it. When I mean it never reached store shelves, I mean: on the release date of AoL went around to several game's shops, Wal Marts, Best Buys, Circuit Cities and so on. They all told me the same thing, "If the first game doesn't sell well then we simple won't bother with ordering the sequel, since it is a waste of precious shelf space. I suggest you try looking online and ordering a copy there." I guess is, if there is another expansion released, that this will probably happen again. :(

aquafire
Oct 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=90289

Noblewine
Oct 16, 2008, 03:06 PM
I use PSUpedia as a resource for updates for PSU. I'm just gonna be patient. Is the Halloween bgm disc gonna be available to buy this time?

Majarra
Oct 16, 2008, 03:08 PM
No, that's just a rumor.Or so weve heard.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 16, 2008, 03:37 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=90289

With this,the thread can end ^_^ lol

xjustsumloser
Oct 16, 2008, 04:32 PM
have you guys not realized that sega only gives us updates (when doing "well") on average once a month?

BIGGIEstyle
Oct 16, 2008, 06:48 PM
I hope they can at least give us the Halloween Lobbies, I want to hunt for the new seasonal rappy lantern drop. :D Though I sometimes think it would have been better if XBox, PC, and PS2 where able to play together. I know in my area AoL didn't sell that well because it never even reached store shelves and a lot of people were mad that they had to special order it. When I mean it never reached store shelves, I mean: on the release date of AoL went around to several game's shops, Wal Marts, Best Buys, Circuit Cities and so on. They all told me the same thing, "If the first game doesn't sell well then we simple won't bother with ordering the sequel, since it is a waste of precious shelf space. I suggest you try looking online and ordering a copy there." I guess is, if there is another expansion released, that this will probably happen again. :(

When I went to get my copy of AotI I had to tell every place I went to that it was spelled with a "Ph" and not an "F". LoL

On Topic: I'm in with everyone else and would love the "update" so I can farm for my seasonal Buff rod but I'm not expecting much.

autumn
Oct 16, 2008, 07:18 PM
"Just for the record this was most definitely not a promise: "We actually have updates scheduled 2 weeks apart for the rest of the year, although we do not yet assume that we can rely on this."

We might have some news for you tomorrow, but there are issues with the scheduled update for 10/24 and we are waiting to hear back from Sonic Team as to when they can realistically go live with the next content update."

-Chill

^ Ass. The low chance of us getting the Carnival has dropped further. >.>

buzyb77
Oct 16, 2008, 08:03 PM
"Just for the record this was most definitely not a promise: "We actually have updates scheduled 2 weeks apart for the rest of the year, although we do not yet assume that we can rely on this."

We might have some news for you tomorrow, but there are issues with the scheduled update for 10/24 and we are waiting to hear back from Sonic Team as to when they can realistically go live with the next content update."

-Chill

^ Ass. The low chance of us getting the Carnival has dropped further. >.>

Damn call me psychic..... as I figured this would happennn

oooFokkerooo
Oct 17, 2008, 10:15 AM
Just a newb reporting that this morning from 9.15-10.15 AM CST I was either A) unable to log in B) Could log in but wpns did no damage and I was booted within 5 minutes.

I don't know if this was related to the update or not just thought I'd add some fuel to the fire.

You're welcome.

Johnny 5

oooFokkerooo
Oct 17, 2008, 10:19 AM
OH BTW... when I was booted it was one of two errors

Disc requested by the server, or disconnected check your hardware

sephiroth115
Oct 17, 2008, 10:24 AM
I wasn't aware this game had regular updatics. Is this a new thing?

Nope same old SEGAC it seems