PDA

View Full Version : Bladed Legacy still broke, boredom ensues.

RufuSwho
Oct 16, 2008, 12:05 PM
Looks like I'm paying too much for too little here.

GM's have told SoJ that the boss boxes are not dropping weapons.

Response? Hell no.

3 weeks go by... nothing.

I'd say SEGA has moved on to focus on their new products. PSU is being left in the dust to rot.

Why do we pay mothly fees? Oh yeah, to finance R&D for Sega's next product. Obviously not for continued attention to the game I'm actualll playing now.

Sega, get off your ass and fix this shit.

Mysterious-G
Oct 16, 2008, 12:26 PM
Ranting won't help you. If this mission is the only thing you play PSU for, then you should quit. The box drops of one mission being bugged can't be a reason to be bored, imo.

ashley50
Oct 16, 2008, 12:36 PM
if it doesn't drop anything for other players in a week...its time to move on and pick a different mission.

haruna
Oct 17, 2008, 08:11 AM
There's always Catiliums...

Para
Oct 17, 2008, 09:10 AM
There's always Catiliums...

That is so true given how much Catiliums were valued back then compared to now.

Golto
Oct 17, 2008, 11:16 AM
At least now we finally have official confirmation that this mission infact did have bugged end box drops and should be fixed on the 24th. A big FU to all the people who said these were not bugged.

"We finally got an answer on the remaining blades boss box issue. Sonic Team confirmed it was not set up correctly and are planning to fix it during next weeks maintenance."

-Chill

Green_Bandit
Oct 17, 2008, 11:25 AM
"We finally got an answer on the remaining blades boss box issue. Sonic Team confirmed it was not set up correctly and are planning to fix it during next weeks maintenance."

-Chill

That says it right there! Fix soon! (I hope) But anyways, want a challenge? There are plenty of other difficult missions out there. If you don't know them shoot me a message and I'll be glad to show you!