PDA

View Full Version : Is it possable to get a black heart aura solo?

CromartieDude
Oct 16, 2008, 03:15 PM
All, i ever here is the rare enemy who drops it is in one of those rooms you need like 3 people for, is that really true?

Noblewine
Oct 16, 2008, 03:29 PM
Yes, but it requires 2 people to get into that room. The monster that drops it spawns on the other missions as well but It's probably easier to do on True Darkness instead of Seed Awakening or Dark Satillite.

mvffin
Oct 16, 2008, 03:34 PM
Don't forget Tunnel Recapture. Darbelans are a rare spawn there as well.

Astarin
Oct 16, 2008, 03:34 PM
Yes, you can get the unit solo. Only True Darkness requires three people to get into the Darbelan room. In any other mission where the Darbelan can appear, you can reach the area solo.

Clunker
Oct 16, 2008, 05:18 PM
But how easy is it on the non-TD missions to find a Rare-spawning map?

In a 5hr run of TD, saw Darbelans 3x; in a similar run of Dark Satellite, I didn't seem em at all.

Hell, didn't even get a matching mapset that even looked close.

desturel
Oct 16, 2008, 06:02 PM
But how easy is it on the non-TD missions to find a Rare-spawning map?

I've actually seen them more often in Tunnel Recapture than I've seen them in Seed Awakening or Dark Satellite (about 15 times vs. 2 times for the other two combined). It was also the first place I ever saw a Darbelan. However considering I've done Tunnel Recapture many more times, it's not exactly a fair comarison.

BTW, I mainly get copernia and olpad from Darbelan. I got my black heart during Winter Event on the supposedly "rare" Bruce Map in the Protectors Alpha. The fact that I was hunting Kan Yu from Lutus Jigga and received the Bruce Map 10 times in a row made me doubt that the Bruce Map was rare at all.

I probably could have had more but it got to the point that I had so many Dedda boards, it wasn't worth doing the Bruce portion of the map while hunting Kan Yu. Now I wish I had done them a bit more often.

syouz
Oct 16, 2008, 06:30 PM
omg you r so noob seed awakening you can get it solo and the first mission on the 4th floor i don remember the name

autumn
Oct 16, 2008, 07:00 PM
omg you r so noob seed awakening you can get it solo and the first mission on the 4th floor i don remember the name

Before you go off calling people 'noobs' for asking a legitimate question try learning how to write.

'Oh my god you are being such a noob. You can get it solo on Seed Awakened and the first mission on the 4th floor of the Colony, I don't remember the name.'

Typing, it isn't that hard ^^

RedRaz0r
Oct 16, 2008, 09:34 PM
Before you go off calling people 'noobs' for asking a legitimate question try learning how write.

'Oh my god you are being such a noob. You can get it solo on Seed Awakened and the first mission on the 4th floor of the Colony, I don't remember the name.'

Typing, it isn't that hard ^^

Thanks for pointing this out ^^

As for the aura, what difficulty does it drop on the best?

pikachief
Oct 16, 2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks for pointing this out ^^

As for the aura, what difficulty does it drop on the best?

B rank :P

Majarra
Oct 16, 2008, 10:21 PM
Its a special drop. any rank can drop it. hmmm but pika has an idea.