PDA

View Full Version : Time To Contact Sega Directly

Bradme
Oct 17, 2008, 08:45 AM
I don't mean to insult Chill or any other GM or MOD here but they are pretty worthless and just messenger boys so to say.

In order to get to the "Root" of the problem, I encourage everyone to call SEGA directly! Do a google search or call (415) 701-6000 or 800-872-7342 . Keep calling and demand you talk to someone in charge of this game. If enough people call it will raise flags to get better resolutions with all these pathetic problems and delays.

Wars and Conflicts have never been won by just sitting on your rear waiting and hoping for the problem to fix all by themselves. Sega has proved after all this time they are incompetent, so I am proposing we declare war.

DjDragoon
Oct 17, 2008, 08:53 AM
DEATH TO BRUTANIA!

Seority
Oct 17, 2008, 08:55 AM
Sorry Brad. I resigned. I'm not a good soldier. I think if Sega really cares, they will be bewildered by the drop in payment they are getting. So, I'm keeping my $10 until they can striaghten themselves out. If they never do, then I'll just save it for PSŲ, when it comes out.

CelestialBlade
Oct 17, 2008, 08:55 AM
We've been doing so, not much is changing.

fay
Oct 17, 2008, 09:34 AM
its a fair point.
i am annoyed with the delays etc. actually im so annoyed with them that i dont even care anymore. iv come to realize that sega will never change. this game is always going to be like this is never will get better. this game is as good as it gets just now.
all these extra updates do come...eventually but even when we get them. peopel play the even for a week and then complain again.

this game has no hope. if sega are smart, which im actually considering to think that they might be then they will still give this game the updates in time to keep people happy at times and put there main focus on their next title which hopefully they can prevent all this.

in other words what im trying to say is. this game means nothing to sega. its one big experiment now. sega watches us so they know what to do and not to do next time round. they "feed" us with updates to keep us going.

Kinako78
Oct 17, 2008, 09:40 AM
They already "experimented" with PSO. Experiment time is over.

fay
Oct 17, 2008, 09:43 AM
to be fair PSO was the same idea as PSU but they are completely different games in that sence

Darius_Drake
Oct 17, 2008, 09:56 AM
Sadly enough I have come to terms that this is the service I will get. I will enjoy all the updates when they come out. I will be happy at all the events and I will most likely stay with PSU til they close the servers. Thing is, unless they actually show some incentive on doing better by the EU/US customer base I most likely will not be around for the future PS game. There trial to get things right by us is going on now and will end when the PSU servers close. Why should I believe they will get the handling of the next game right. I can only expect more of the same and truly be surprised if they deliver anything else. I truly want to believe that they care about us as customers, but actions speak louder than any words can. We all have seen the actions. I will keep an eye on the new game, but at best I will take a wait and see approach.

Raveno
Oct 17, 2008, 09:57 AM
Sorry Brad. I resigned. I'm not a good soldier. I think if Sega really cares, they will be bewildered by the drop in payment they are getting. So, I'm keeping my $10 until they can striaghten themselves out. If they never do, then I'll just save it for PSŲ, when it comes out.

when it comes out?? you mean PSO? or a new game??

Darius_Drake
Oct 17, 2008, 10:00 AM
when it comes out?? you mean PSO? or a new game??

I think they mean Phantasy Star Zero, that is an upcoming new game. Phantasy Star Online or PSO has been out for a while, but of course you knew that. :)

Cracka_J
Oct 17, 2008, 10:05 AM
I think I'd rather find something better to do with my time then waste another minute on them. They don't deserve it.

Just move along, go outside, kick a puppy if you're that unhappy with your service. You'll feel a lot better after that, rather then spending 30 minutes on hold only to talk to SOA's janitor.

BIGGIEstyle
Oct 17, 2008, 10:13 AM
Call Sega? LoL

Bill Collectors call me daily to complain that I don't give them the money I promised them, so why do you think Sega will give me the time of day if I ask for it? Calling will only jack up your phone bill and piss you off more.

Green_Bandit
Oct 17, 2008, 11:34 AM
Yeah, its sad but this is just one pill you have to eat. If you're bored with this game its partly our fault. Everyone crowds at one place! Let me ask you this, if we were speard out all over Gurhal and running mission to mission (instead of spamming one) would this game be much more fun? Yes! Just like there is no fun in Spamming WB spamming SB may be a change ut just like WB it will get boring. If we meet a newbie yeah, let them know WB is good for quick MP and money but why not trade PC's with them and go on a tour of Gurhal instead of just showing them that one mission? The game would be a lot more tolerable if people played the game like it was supposed to be played, instead of people only running one mission on one planet.

Osias
Oct 17, 2008, 01:42 PM
When you think about it PSU has survived hacks and glitches that have plagued this game. Sega fixed the issues and made sure all was fine and dandy. Sega also went as far as to re-imburse those who had been affected by hacks or server related issues. But heres the problem we are now facing and it doesn't even pertain to hacks or glitches. Sega has become the number one major thorn in the PSU population's side. I find it it in my opinion more annoying what Sega is doing to us than any hack or glitch thats come out past or present. All I can say is Sega better get their act straight by the end of this year. Whatever they have coming down the pipe may it be a expansion or a new game no one in their right mind is going to buy another Sega game or PS game for that matter 'till Sega gets things right. I don't know whats going on internally within SoA but whatever it is it needs to be fixed ASAP! They are destroying this game from the inside out and its reflected on these forums and the official forums. "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Wraithind
Oct 17, 2008, 01:56 PM
Hey um... Ive been offline of this game for about eight months now and am about ready to start up again. However I just got done reading this thread and now Im starting to worry that doing so might be a bad idea... but the thing is I have no idea really on what all of this is about. Is there something majorly wrong with the game since I left or is something?

Majarra
Oct 17, 2008, 01:58 PM
"Were not gonna take it!" "Oh no were not gonna take it"!

thematesV2
Oct 17, 2008, 03:28 PM
Wraithind:
no, there is nothing wrong with this game for you right now. if you enjoyed playing it 8 months ago, sign up, but if you quit 8 months ago because of lack of new updates/content, then be prepared to only keep your account for a month or so before cancelling again. much has been added in the 8 months, much more if you didn't have the AOI expansion. but if you are hoping for enough of a change that you can log back in for the long haul, think again.

as I said before, if you want to try out some new aspects, log back in but be prepared to cancel your account again in about a month.

SStrikerR
Oct 17, 2008, 04:34 PM
Nice try, Brad.

Erkthemerc
Oct 17, 2008, 04:48 PM
I liked the game better when the leveling took longer, it was easier to find a party, and it was exciting to get a 7 star item.... people played more missions too.... come to think of it everything was better before the expansion came out.... and i wish that they would stop bringing out the events where u can level to 100 in a weekend, its pointless, i play the game to have fun not level in three days.

xjustsumloser
Oct 17, 2008, 05:06 PM
This is what the game is. Sega does not care about their fan base. They are VERY smart, all they pay is basically a team of two people to "manage" this game. This game is pure profit for them, as so many people continue to pay for miserable service. I have been without this game since the end of the 1st MAG and I am happy to have my 10 dollars a month. I am not throwing money at them to do nothing anymore.

Calling will not get us anywhere cause they know exactly what they are doing, raping us for every penny they can get.

Powder Keg
Oct 17, 2008, 05:46 PM
The best we can all do is cancel our subscription. That's the best way to show 'em.