PDA

View Full Version : AotI Bladed Legacy: clear box fix coming soon

Astarin
Oct 17, 2008, 12:55 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=88550&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=250

Posted on the official boards this morning:

We finally got an answer on the remaining blades boss box issue. Sonic Team confirmed it was not set up correctly and are planning to fix it during next weeks maintenance.

-Chill

Cracka_J
Oct 17, 2008, 12:59 PM
:o

Was magashi snacking on all the rarz?

Turb0
Oct 17, 2008, 01:17 PM
Why couldn't they have done it in last night's/today's maintenance? I guess I should be thankful they're doing anything about it though, so...yay.

Matic
Oct 17, 2008, 01:25 PM
:o

Was magashi snacking on all the rarz?

He CRUSHed them.

DarkEliteRico
Oct 17, 2008, 01:50 PM
better late then never at least, maybe the population will come back there for a while longer

Majarra
Oct 17, 2008, 01:55 PM
better late then never at least, maybe the population will come back there for a while longerThis. ohhhh shigga barets under 2-1mil. this is gonna be funny

Marron_Shido
Oct 17, 2008, 02:25 PM
I'd be happy to see that price dropped! :D

STRANG
Oct 17, 2008, 03:00 PM
this will be the only update we see until the halloween lobby comes out at the end of november.

-Strang

Darius_Drake
Oct 17, 2008, 03:34 PM
This would definitely make this mission worth running again. No point in doing it now if the best drops are broken.

RubyEclipse
Oct 17, 2008, 03:39 PM
this will be the only update we see until the halloween lobby comes out at the end of november.

-Strang
I disagree. :)

- Ruby

Majarra
Oct 17, 2008, 03:41 PM
Ahhh more rumors for lightning carnival? WHY SEGA DO YOU SPRINKLE US WITH RUMORS. BAWWWWW RAGE.
- Majarra

Bitzen
Oct 17, 2008, 03:45 PM
So what's the "fix"? Where the boxes dropping at a 10% rate than normal? Seemed liked normal boss boxes to me. As in give you nothing until you're in a party then you can see the item you want go to someone else. (sorry, still bitter about PF boxes dropping nothing but scape dolls for me)

RubyEclipse
Oct 17, 2008, 03:48 PM
Ahhh more rumors for lightning carnival? WHY SEGA DO YOU SPRINKLE US WITH RUMORS. BAWWWWW RAGE.
- Majarra
Don't take it as a carnival rumor; it won't be related to that.

It is something far different, but I think you guys will still be pleasantly surprised. :) We'll be announcing it soon, but I don't want to release any other info just yet...

- Ruby

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 17, 2008, 03:50 PM
I disagree. :)

- Ruby

*Gasp* Thats a hint of some sort.....or is it :-? *Thinks*

Majarra
Oct 17, 2008, 03:50 PM
No delay for this one?

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 17, 2008, 03:53 PM

It is something far different, but I think you guys will still be pleasantly surprised. :) We'll be announcing it soon, but I don't want to release any other info just yet...

- Ruby

Another hint..... i hope they dont release master classes with LC.....it would be fun but at the same time i think most people would worry about leveling thier class rather then enjoying the event.

eh idk w/e happens,happens

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 17, 2008, 03:54 PM
No delay for this one?

That would relay info ^_^

Majarra
Oct 17, 2008, 04:03 PM
Yeah but those classes take a while to lvl. like ya know.......acros before.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 17, 2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah but those classes take a while to lvl. like ya know.......acros before.
I notice they dont have a leveling chart(points per level) for master classes :-o

Get a bunch of people to do AMF with you and you would see level 20 master classes in no time..............i think :-o

Turb0
Oct 17, 2008, 07:06 PM

- Ruby

I'm calling the 2nd anniversary Festa thing coming before teh carnival lolz. (He probably means masterclasses though)

RubyEclipse
Oct 17, 2008, 07:15 PM
I'm calling the 2nd anniversary Festa thing coming before teh carnival lolz. (He probably means masterclasses though)

Not master classes or a massive event; good guess though. :) It won't be a large content update or new mission, but there will be some cool changes made.

I want to talk a lot more on it, but can't just yet. We'll drop a final hint in the last HAL's Radio Broadcast tonight (starting in about 3 hours), with the official announcement going out early next week. Until then, try not to speculate too much, but know there are some cool things on the way.

autumn
Oct 17, 2008, 07:29 PM
I notice they dont have a leveling chart(points per level) for master classes :-o

Get a bunch of people to do AMF with you and you would see level 20 master classes in no time..............i think :-o

Master classes take FOREVER to level.

Turb0
Oct 17, 2008, 07:37 PM
Not master classes or a massive event; good guess though. :) It won't be a large content update or new mission, but there will be some cool changes made.

I want to talk a lot more on it, but can't just yet. We'll drop a final hint in the last HAL's Radio Broadcast tonight (starting in about 3 hours), with the official announcement going out early next week. Until then, try not to speculate too much, but know there are some cool things on the way.

No huge event, masterclasses, new mission, or big content update? Hmmmm.......Ok, photon charge update thing for 1 handed weapons, tech visual update (hope not though:(), halloween lobby, the arms dealer (well, not a free mission anyway), and somehow another digit for meseta amounts.:p I'll be out when the broadcast goes off tonight so I guess I'll find out early next week (or later tonight if someone posts about it)

Clunker
Oct 17, 2008, 07:48 PM

AH-ha! CHANGES, not content! That means the various PA limits for Expert Classes!

IE: Guntecher getting Lvl 30 Attack Technics, and such.

TURB0: PLEASE post the "hint" Ruby was talking about - I'm at work, and won't be able to catch it at home.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 17, 2008, 07:56 PM
Hmmm yea im not gonna say anything but hey least i know it nots what i hoped for :P

Turb0
Oct 17, 2008, 08:02 PM
TURB0: PLEASE post the "hint" Ruby was talking about - I'm at work, and won't be able to catch it at home.

Can't, lol. I'll be out at a movie.

Clunker
Oct 17, 2008, 08:15 PM
><; DOH!

Could some kind soul do us working-types a fave and post that hint? SOMEone on here has gotta have a few spare seconds when it scrolls by!

Pleaaaase!

Astarin
Oct 17, 2008, 08:40 PM
I plan to be online tonight. If I catch the message, I'll put it up for you guys.

Clunker
Oct 17, 2008, 08:49 PM
THANKS, Astarin!

Kylie
Oct 17, 2008, 10:59 PM
Gah, finally. ...I didn't know it was broken until recently. :wacko:

Powder Keg
Oct 17, 2008, 11:09 PM
Now, who said everyone was full of it and that they weren't bugged?

Genoa
Oct 17, 2008, 11:24 PM
Unless they make an announcement in-game like they did addressing that it WILL be fixed soon... then I don't see the population going back too quickly. Many people don't check the site (or other forums) but if news spreads around well enough, perhaps Bladed Legacy can steal the show for a while longer.

I've been so bored lately waiting for those clear boss drops I've got many techs leveled (at least I've been productive in my boredom) :wacko:

joefro
Oct 17, 2008, 11:25 PM
No huge event, masterclasses, new mission, or big content update? Hmmmm.......Ok, photon charge update thing for 1 handed weapons, tech visual update (hope not though:(), halloween lobby, the arms dealer (well, not a free mission anyway), and somehow another digit for meseta amounts.:p I'll be out when the broadcast goes off tonight so I guess I'll find out early next week (or later tonight if someone posts about it)

I'd actually take this as an update. :-P So...many...wasted...photon charges...

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 17, 2008, 11:40 PM
I actually played this mission last night just out of spite for White Beast. I enjoy BL.