PDA

View Full Version : PSU Costume Contest TONIGHT! (XBOX 360 Servers)

MissCelsiusX
Oct 17, 2008, 07:49 PM
Hello everyone! MissCelsiusX here ^_^

My friend and I came up with an awesome idea to start costume contests every friday night. Every contest will be located at a different time,location, and universe. Prizes will be rewarded by my friend, Starbucks, a little female beast.

Note: This costume contest is an organized activity we made for the PSU community. Just to let everyone know, prizes WILL be awarded to the contest winner and runner ups. The prizes will be worth it. Prizes contain things such as meseta, weapons, weapon boards, decortaions etc. Depending on how big the crowd is for the show will be narrowed down from anything to the Top 15 to Top 10 to Top 5 to eventually the Final 3. Show up in your most creative and matching outfits and you could be finding yourself in 1st place ^_^

Another contest will begin OCTOBER 17th at:
10:30pm Eastern
9:30pm Central
8:30pm Mountain
7:30pm Pacific

Location of contest:
Waterfall, Parum
Universe 11

Make sure to be there TONIGHT! and spread the word to everyone!

If you want to find me in the game my character name is Naleeah. Thanks!

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 17, 2008, 07:54 PM
Yea i'll think i'll be there. I'm probably not gonna try and compete though, just to see how it goes

GeekRuler
Oct 17, 2008, 09:06 PM
Wahaha!
My human female Protranser will do well :D
I must spend remaining minutes prepping for this (ie logging on going to Waterfall >.>)

Edit: Status- Under those funny looking umbrella thingys admiring a lobby I once frequented (memories :D)

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 17, 2008, 09:54 PM
It was actaully fun to see the community come in do somethin non-game related...although it was like 30 people...it was still fun
^_^