PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Maximum Attack G+ is coming

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
My site: link (http://www.segaroleplaying.com/index.php?xnewsaction=fullnews&newsarch=102008&newsid=3)
JP Site: link (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=767)

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp/image/news/schedule_20081017/logo_magplus.jpg

Basically:

MAG is getting S2 with new drops and Time Attack board as well as a level cap increase to 170 (and another story mission).

Powder Keg
Oct 18, 2008, 10:25 AM
lol, more MAG.

I also read that there's boosted PA experience. That's probably the only good thing about it.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 18, 2008, 10:37 AM
Old news.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152791

Dragwind
Oct 18, 2008, 10:44 AM
Hopefully this doesn't come to us for a long time. I'm still worn out from MAG and MAG2.

Kylie
Oct 18, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hopefully this doesn't come to us for a long time. I'm still worn out from MAG and MAG2.
Indeed. It'll probably have new mobs (maybe), but that won't change much. I'd only like it better if it had different areas in it, so it'd feel new. Otherwise, I probably won't have alts to level by that point, and I'm NOT looking forward to the e-peen board again! There are too many events.

PSU: Ambition of the New Events and Difficulties. :disapprove:

Hrith
Oct 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
lol MAG, I feel like a force-fed goose, now.

Majarra
Oct 18, 2008, 12:22 PM
Its a shame they wont switch the monsters around a bit. Some really good stuff can drop. And this + all started with this....this...this.....crea+ shite.

SStrikerR
Oct 18, 2008, 12:25 PM
Yeah..what the hell is this? Crea+, MAG1,2 and +? At least for enemy reskins they gave them new names, but + is just ridiculous. Somebody bprbably just made a typo and poof, new weapon name. -_-

PepperCat
Oct 18, 2008, 12:28 PM
MAG+ would be good... IF (and I stress IF) you got more kill points for playing higher difficulty missions.

C spam FTL... Kills x 1 = pts
B Kills x 2 = pts
A Kills x 3 = pts
S Kills x 5 = pts
S2 Kills x 7 = pts

But we all know that won't happen... the ppl with no life will spam C endlessly.

And those of us with jobs/school will be stuck buying from the C spammers again... :S

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 18, 2008, 12:29 PM
Keep in mind, the site doesn't say anything about there being a kill ranking leaderboard for MAG+, it only mentions a S2 TA board.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
I know its already set in stone how the event is gonna be but i have to verison of which i think would be interesting.

Form 1:
Instead of having alternate enemies,they bring back the actual enemies from PSO with thier respective mission(Forest,Caves,Mines,Ruins)
Make each level a little bit longer along with thier respective boss from PSO (So when you finish forest,you fight the dragon from PSO and HAVE to beat him to go to caves) So basically,four different levels,four bosses. you MUST beat the boss of that level to continue

Form 2:
Similiar to Form 1 but since they did Episode 1 levels of PSO....why not do Episode 2??? It would be fun to fight those monsters...

Oh an like everyone is saying "if" the have an item to win (like the spread needle) the kills ONLY count on S2 (maybe S and S2)

SStrikerR
Oct 18, 2008, 12:57 PM
Dude, you're basically asking them to add all of PSO to PSU.They gave in to our demands by giving us MAG, but if you expect/want more, don't bother.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
Dude, you're basically asking them to add all of PSO to PSU.They gave in to our demands by giving us MAG, but if you expect/want more, don't bother.

lol i dont expect anything
im just saying it would be nice to see that.

RegulusHikari
Oct 18, 2008, 01:13 PM
Cool.

Wake me up when Sega announces AotI+.

Kizeragi
Oct 18, 2008, 01:20 PM
If they remake all events as +... gib 1up and FireBRAKE please.

Hooray for no kill board. Wonder what the TA reward is though.

Eleina
Oct 18, 2008, 01:23 PM
Lol MGG+....errr MAG+ (We all know if it ever comes to our servers that infamous glitch will be used once again..)

Majarra
Oct 18, 2008, 02:12 PM
This is the epic release of error 065+!!!!!!!

ChaosAngel92
Oct 18, 2008, 02:50 PM
Does the JP site says something about having new maps or something like that. If we EVER reach Mag+ I would terrible dissapointed if we get the same old maps.

Xaeris
Oct 18, 2008, 03:33 PM
So...with this, the JP have actually lapped us in updates?

Umberger
Oct 18, 2008, 04:29 PM
Does the JP site says something about having new maps or something like that. If we EVER reach Mag+ I would terrible dissapointed if we get the same old maps.

This information has come from the planned update schedule. All we know at the moment is that it will have an S2 variant (so I'm 99.99999% sure that means it'll be the same maps), a Gifts from Beyond+, increased PA experience, and an S2 TA leaderboard.

Hucast-Kireek
Oct 18, 2008, 04:40 PM
Wait...is MAG+ the PSO event levels again? only with S2 and diff drops?

Majarra
Oct 18, 2008, 05:08 PM
Wait...is MAG+ the PSO event levels again? only with S2 and diff drops?You got it. Exact same. And also increased PA exp. meaning your PAs lvl faster.

joefro
Oct 18, 2008, 06:01 PM
I really hope that they don't release Twin Ruby Bullet+, or if they do I hope the stats are worse than Battlestopper/Guld & Milla. As for the other "+" PSO weapons, bring them on.:D

Arika
Oct 18, 2008, 07:48 PM
Since PSO , everytimes when they have maximum attack, there are always come with killl counts.
I m think there will be killing counts again.
(except it might turn to be S2 rank only to count)

bp_shoruko
Oct 18, 2008, 08:05 PM
Guess this means we'll also have mag noobs+ now... once this hits our servers (2 weeks before server closure)

Noblewine
Oct 18, 2008, 08:40 PM
I guess this will help while were still in a dry spell. I'm looking forward to trying the S2 rank.

Aorre
Oct 18, 2008, 09:40 PM
*awaits announcement listing MAG+/leaderboard rewards*

Christmas
Oct 18, 2008, 11:03 PM
Everyone joked about MAG 3, but we weren't being serious! Whyy does it have to be... ; ;

ThEoRy
Oct 18, 2008, 11:05 PM
lol MAG, I feel like a force-fed goose, now.

mmm.. I love making foie gras..

MissCelsiusX
Oct 18, 2008, 11:29 PM
A third mag event? What happened to the new upcoming events?

ForteGunnerW
Oct 19, 2008, 02:51 AM
Sad.. sad... Segac you'd think they had learnt by now..

ShadowDragon28
Oct 19, 2008, 04:51 AM
The posts in this thread make me LOL.

I just want the Shred the Darkness event on US servers a.s.a.p.;
so I can get my damn Dark Wing unit I've wanted since day 1 for f**k sake.

StuffBadK
Oct 19, 2008, 04:59 AM
For once I ain't looking forward to this. I hope it comes to us in a long time., quite a few people just started PSU while MAG was out, and made their levels.

Kind of annoying in my opinion.

Arika
Oct 19, 2008, 05:26 AM
So..

People in our server always want and rush to get everything that JP get BUT MAG.

it seem.

darkante
Oct 19, 2008, 06:25 AM
Another Mag Event? Is this for real? Why not just give us a upgraded version of Fire break or 1-up or Winter shit, those are much better then teh lolboringshitty event that is MaG.

Zael
Oct 19, 2008, 06:36 AM
Yeah. If they're going to re-use an event, it should be something awesome like 1up.

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 19, 2008, 10:31 AM
I like MAG. I wish the levels were longer and they didn't have a kill count, though...

Mysterious-G
Oct 19, 2008, 11:00 AM
Can't wait for my Rappy Tip+, Sange+ and....
Treasure Chest....+. (More diamonds and stuff... Ya know. ;l)

LionHeart-
Oct 19, 2008, 11:37 AM
Inb4 Segac+

It would be a little shitty if its the same tedious monster spawns and enviroment but Sega for you.

I can't wait though to see some of the times JP will be getting, with the Master Classes and PT.

Mysterious-G
Oct 19, 2008, 12:17 PM
New races and classes just were announced!!!

New Races

Human+
Newman+
Beast+
CAST+

To add more variety, you can also make them either a female, male, or female+ aswell as male+.

New Classes

Hunter+ (Requires Hunter lvl 20)
Ranger+ (Requires Ranger lvl 20)
Force+ (Requires Force lvl 20)
Fortfighter+ (Requires Fortfighter lvl 20)
Fortgunner+ (Requires Fortgunner lvl 20)
Forttecher+ (Requires Forttecher lvl 20)
Fighgunner+ (Requires Fighgunner lvl 20)
Wartecher+ (Requires Wartecher lvl 20)
Guntecher+ (Requires Guntecher lvl 20)
Acrofighter+ (Requires Acrofighter lvl 20)
Acrotecher+ (Requires Acrotecher lvl 20)
Fighmaster+ (Requires Fortfighter lvl 20, Fighgunner lvl 20 and Fighmaster lvl 20)
Gunmaster+ (Requires Fortgunner lvl 20, Guntecher lvl 20 and Gunmaster lvl 20)
Masterforce+ (Requires Forttecher lvl 20, Wartecher lvl 20 and Masterforce lvl 20)

http://sega.jp/+

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 19, 2008, 01:47 PM
Guess they liked PSO Episode I & II+ a bit much.

Pika
Oct 19, 2008, 02:28 PM
1. we are a little ways behind JP servers..its not like were getting this soon...

2. if you hate mag so much...DONT PLAY IT. its not hard..rather then complain just play some other mission...

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 19, 2008, 05:20 PM
So..

People in our server always want and rush to get everything that JP get BUT MAG.

it seem.
lol
eh im looking forward to any event we get but i also think it wouldnt b like that if we didnt get MAG2 :P

JC10001
Oct 19, 2008, 06:24 PM
New races and classes just were announced!!!

New Races

Human+
Newman+
Beast+
CAST+

To add more variety, you can also make them either a female, male, or female+ aswell as male+.

New Classes

Hunter+ (Requires Hunter lvl 20)
Ranger+ (Requires Ranger lvl 20)
Force+ (Requires Force lvl 20)
Fortfighter+ (Requires Fortfighter lvl 20)
Fortgunner+ (Requires Fortgunner lvl 20)
Forttecher+ (Requires Forttecher lvl 20)
Fighgunner+ (Requires Fighgunner lvl 20)
Wartecher+ (Requires Wartecher lvl 20)
Guntecher+ (Requires Guntecher lvl 20)
Acrofighter+ (Requires Acrofighter lvl 20)
Acrotecher+ (Requires Acrotecher lvl 20)
Fighmaster+ (Requires Fortfighter lvl 20, Fighgunner lvl 20 and Fighmaster lvl 20)
Gunmaster+ (Requires Fortgunner lvl 20, Guntecher lvl 20 and Gunmaster lvl 20)
Masterforce+ (Requires Forttecher lvl 20, Wartecher lvl 20 and Masterforce lvl 20)

http://sega.jp/+

LMAO!

Aorre
Oct 19, 2008, 07:20 PM
Yay, more mission spamming! Time to level bullets.