PDA

View Full Version : Mission Spotlight

tadtwisted
Oct 18, 2008, 02:41 PM
So I was really happy when the Mission Spotlight came out because I belived it would draw some people away from White Beast, but a certain company (SEGA) keeps dropping the ball. So I was thinking we can make our own spotlight for PSOWorld. We can have a poll and the winner gets to be our mission, and we would set up a time and universe to all meet. Now I dont know how to set up a poll but if we set one up and pick like 3 missions so we can vote and we can leave a reply for missions we want for next weeks poll.

ChronoTrigga
Oct 18, 2008, 02:44 PM
I vote for the 2nd AMF mission. The one with 5 blocks. lol

Wiz
Oct 18, 2008, 02:47 PM
Do people still do White Beast? I haven't been there in ages...

As for the mission, I wouldn't mind doing Dancing Birds or Hill of Spores. Those missions are always fun, at least for me.

Majarra
Oct 18, 2008, 02:54 PM
How bout HIVE missions with light armor and dark weps. Somewhat challenging. But yeah that 5 blocks of hell is a good/fun mission.

Astarin
Oct 18, 2008, 02:58 PM
Sega's mission spotlights are a great idea, and are even pretty successful--when they choose to run them. My only problem with it is that they don't promote a mission every week.

And I wouldn't suggest Crimson Beast or Lab Recovery. While they're fun missions, they're far too easy. Neither one even has level 100+ enemies on the highest difficulty, meaning you won't be drawing many experienced players. The other three options are good ones, as each one has some good drop/s.

tadtwisted
Oct 18, 2008, 03:21 PM
these missions arnt about item drops its about having fun with other people from PSOWorld, but if you still want to look for a item vote for one of the missions that might have something you want (personally doing runs just to look for a item gets really boring to me. like my 50 rattlesnake runs and i still havent got one but i got a Degahna Cannon on my first run O_o)

SStrikerR
Oct 18, 2008, 03:29 PM
I voted crimson beast because it could be a nice chance to play with others on my all my alts, on A, B, and S soon. And Believe it or not, I kinda miss having 2 bosses in one mission. Plus the jarbas were always fun as hell to fight way back when...

redroses
Oct 18, 2008, 03:33 PM
If I am not mistaken Crimson Beast is that really cool mission and I am totally up for that.

And it's really sad that they always drop the mission spotlight again, although I can understand it's hard for probably only two three? GM's to host it.

Kinako78
Oct 18, 2008, 04:23 PM
I voted Sakura Blast. :)

Kylie
Oct 18, 2008, 04:49 PM
CB and LR don't have mobs that are high enough. I've done too much TD in my PSU lifetime, and I'd rather not fight Dimma for a while. That leaves me voting for SB. ;)

Kizeragi
Oct 18, 2008, 05:14 PM
Any of the Parum missions. Newer PSU players need to experience the awesomeness, that is Jarba.

tadtwisted
Oct 18, 2008, 05:22 PM
Any of the Parum missions. Newer PSU players need to experience the awesomeness, that is Jarba.

true, a fire type monster that uses Megid and Dambarta. Fear Him!!!

Wiz
Oct 18, 2008, 05:36 PM
If those are the only choices, then I vote Desert Terror simply because it has a few of my wants.

Noblewine
Oct 18, 2008, 10:37 PM
It be interesting if they do a Mission Spotlight at the Seabeds. Lab Recovery is fun and the final room is great for bullet leveling.

Kylie
Oct 18, 2008, 11:30 PM
It be interesting if they do a Mission Spotlight at the Seabeds. Lab Recovery is fun and the final room is great for bullet leveling.
ROOM OF DOOM. Shoot, I can't wait for that on S3. :D