PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic The Life of Arika the Cat.

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 19, 2008, 12:47 AM
Authors Notes: as with my old, and sadly, unfinished, discontinued Fanfic, I will be typing this freehand, as in, No rough drafts, no prewrites.

More notes [mostly copyright stuff]: This FanFic uses Characters that are generally based off of the Sonic the Hedgehog Series, and also MAY include real Sonic characters. All characters introduced to the Story that ARE made by Sonic Team/SEGA belong to SEGA/Sonic Team. Also, all items directly connected to the Sonic Series, such as the Chaos Emeralds, also belong to SEGA/Sonic Team.

All Characters that are NOT in any Sonic The Hedgehog related media or product are property of me.

Anywho, on with the FanFic! :D

The Life of Arika the Cat:
-----Part 1, The Farewell to the Unknown.

-The red sky of the barren lands of Mobius showed little life. The winds were dry, dust driven gust, sweeping the land's deserted soil. The sun has set, but the sky remains red with the fires of the world of Iblis. One structure remains to be untouched by the fire the Flames of Disaster. A tower, rusted in red rot, lied against the red sky, as a signal that even where the flames never reached, there was nothing but dust and rotted iron.

This tower; however, holds a secret. The Horus Cat Tribe lives within this tower, disconnected with the world. The Horus Cats hold to a single silver emerald, which shined greatly in it's powerful energy. This Emerald, known to the tribe leaders as the "Silver Chaos Emerald" has been used for the tribes life. There is one other purpose for the Emerald though.

The Silver Chaos Emerald has been used to create the Living Chaos Emerald.
--
Leader 1 ???: Finally, after twelve long years, the Living Emerald is complete.

-Five cloaked figures stood around the green glass container inwhich held the sacred Chaos Emerald in it's claw-like cache. The glass cylindar drained it's internal lime green liquid out of itself.

Leader 2 ???: There is but one thing to do.

-The glass container opened, reveiling a small Cat girl, no older then a child. The child fell from the machines grasp, retracting it's suction cups to their former position from twelve years ago. The girl landed on a pillowed bed.

Leader 3 ???: The time is now, to send the living emerald back in time.

-One figure dropped to the girl's bed, looming over it.

Woman ???: That.. is.. my daughter... [crying]

Leader 1 ???: She was made from your flesh and blood, yes, but she is no mere daughter, she has the power of the emeralds in her blood, her life is the result of the Silver Chaos Emeralds power. Her very life, her very energy, is the power of the Holy Chaos. She is the savior of our world. She must save our race from destruction before it happens.

-The girl's orange fur illuminated, shining the walls with a golden light. The light faded, leaving the girls fur marked. A Golden stripe ran down her forhead to her back. Down her arms and filling her hands. Her legs and feet mimiced the actions of the arm's stripes. Her full fluffed tail marked itself with the same golden stripe. The girls illumination faded, her body breathing slow, and steady.

Leader 4 ???: We must send her back now. The Time for her departure is set.

-The three white cloaked leaders picked up the bed inwhich the girl layed. The girl was placed in a black steeled container, marked with illuminated cyan stripes. The container sealed it's round lid, showing the living emerald though it's green glass.

Woman ???: Why.. must I never know.. my... own daughter... [she still sobbed over the spot where the bed once layed]

Leader 4 ???: She is not yours alone. She is ours, the tribes. She is our savior. The Living Emerald must be used to save our Tribe!!!

-the black cloaked Leader pulled the iron handle on the panel near the Living Emeralds container. Light slowly filled the container.

-The woman stumbled onto the container where her daughter lied.

Woman ???: I.. love you daughter.... Live well... [the womans tears dripped down onto the glass]

-The living Emeralds eyes opened, seeing her mother for the first time. The girl placed her hand to her mothers face as the light still grew more intense in the chamber she was in.

The Living Emerald: Mother?

Woman ???: Daughter...

-Before the lonely mother finished her word, the champer flared with a gleaming light, a sheering sound of wind flushed the room, knocking the Silver Emerald from it's placement. The light cleared. The gust settled. The lights extinguished, but everyone knew what else had become missing. The transport chamber was now empty, nothing remained inside of it's cold steel wall. The sobs of the woman echoed in the darkness.

The Living Chaos Emerald, was gone.

---------------
End of "The Farewell to the Unknown."

-----
Phew. that was a lot of words. o.o;

Well, hopefully this will develope into what I expect. Comment if you wish. But for Now, I'm taking a break. :3

If you like it "so far", don't be scared to say so. ^^

And, don't bash on me saying, "It's too Short!!!!" I intended it to be. This is the first part/chapter. :3 <.<

If it's against the "rules" to pose non-PS related stuff here, please tell me. D:

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 21, 2008, 01:17 AM
OK, back, and heres Part/Chapter 2 :3

-----
Part 2: Hello, Arika the Cat.

---
-Male voice ???: Still asleep? Wake up, already.

-Living Emerald: Nihhhg...

The Emerald's eyes held shut, the light in the room blinding her.

-Male voice ???: You've been out cold for a week, you're awake now, so get up.

She didn't move.

-Male voice ???: *sigh*

He hunched over her head, and took a deep breath. He blew into her ear.
The girl, in startled shock, cringed and stumbled about her bed. The man sat down in a silver liquid like chair by the girl.

-Male voice ???: Now that I have your attention, what's your name?

-Living Emerald: ...I don't... know.. *She rubed her head, still looking away from the person speaking to her.*

-Male voice ???: You don't know?

-Living Emerald: No...

-Male voice ???: You may be suffering amnesia. Either way, I am Felix the Hedgehog.

-Living Emerald: Felix... the Hedge.. hog?

-Felix the Hedgehog: Yes. Now let me continue. A week ago, I found you in the desert. You had no clothes on you, and still don't asside from your covers. I brought you back here, and cared for you during the week. You slept this whole time. Do you know what put you in the desert?

-Living Emerald: N-no... *she sat up in the bed, holding the sheet up to her chest to cover herself.*

-Felix the Hedgehog: Hm, when I found you, you weren't wounded, nor were there any tracks leading to you, neither machine or animal. Do you remember anything at all?

-Living Emerald: No... *she slowly regained her energy, opened her eyes, and saw the man she was speaking to.*

Felix the Hedgehog, as his name states, is a hedgehog. His right forearm, and legs from the knee down, were of cyborg quality. His left arm was hidded behind a dark cloak, hidding it from the Emeralds sight. His body was a blood red color, marked with dark stripes of black; few of his multitude of Spines were solid black. He held a green glass like panel in his hand, marked with shifting bright letters.

-Living Emerald: Where am I..?

-Felix the Hedgehog: You are in the GEAR headquarters. A training and residential facility for the called on assistance task force of the civilian made organization, GEAR. Basically, a "Hero for Hire" organization.

-Living Emerald: Oh..

-Felix the Hedgehog: What do you want to be called?

-Living Emerald: Huh? *she looked puzzled at what Felix said*

-Felix the Hedgehog: A name for you, we can't just go calling you "Catgirl." Do you have any name in particular you wish to be called until you remember your real name?

-Living Emerald: I don't know...

-Woman's voice ???: We certainly can't call you "I don't know."

A lavender furred Cat was standing in the corner with her arms crossed. She was dressed in a robe like garment with silver fur-like fringes at the wrist. She wore magenta high heeled boost with matching fringes.

-Woman cat ???: I am Blaze, the Cat.

-Felix the Hedgehog: Needed to wait that long to introduce yourself? *Felix twirled a silver pen like object in his hands*

-Blaze the Cat: Does that matter?

-Felix the Hedgehog: No, so, Miss Orange Cat, what are we to call you? *He held the pen to the glass panel*

-Living Emerald: ...Uh... I still don't know...

-Blaze the Cat: Just make her name be "Arika the Cat."

-Felix the Hedgehog: How does that sound? *he pointed to the unnamed girl*

-Living Emerald: ... *she paused*

-Blaze the Cat: Well?

-Living Emerald: Ok, I supose it's ok.

-Felix the Hedgehog: Alright. Arika the Cat it is, *he etched the name onto the glass, which shifted to smooth letters once done* Oh, right. How old are you, Arika?

-Arika the Cat: I.. don't know..

-Blaze the Cat: How can you not know your own age, even with Amnesia?

-Felix the Hedgehog: Lay off her, Blaze. Arika, are you sure you don't know? You truthfully don't seem to be in amnesia. You seem more so very unknowledged about yourself.

-Blaze the Cat: Purhaps she was locked in a cage in a unconcious stasis, until now. And Felix, how do you know she's not having Amnesia?

-Felix the Hedgehog: If she was in a cage for that long, she wouldn't know how to speak. And I know because she has no head wound, no traces of any injury, and no traces of a mind wipe.

-Arika the Cat: Sorry... I just don't know.. I feel as though I have been locked up... I have.. only one memory I can recall... *she dumped her head into the covers*

-Felix the Hedgehog: Care to share? *Felix smiled*

-Arika the Cat: I think I saw someone looking like my mother.. but a bright light flared... and then everything is blank after that..

-Felix the Hedgehog: Hm, that bright light may have caused you your memory loss.

-Blaze the Cat: Or it could explain where she is from, she's radiating with energy.

-Felix the Hedgehog: Purhaps we should leave the subject for later. You seem right at 13, so I'll mark it as so. *he did so*

-Blaze the Cat: Signing her up to GEAR?

-Felix the Hedgehog: Getting her an I.D. more like it.

-Blaze the Cat: By signing her into GEAR.

-Felix the Hedgehog: Any other bright ideas, Candlecat? She has no memory, she'd likely be sent to an insane assylum if she tried this on her own.

-Blaze the Cat: Touche.

-Arika the Cat: Are you two related? *she hid under her covers in fear*

-Felix the Hedgehog: Well, no. Me and Blaze go way back though.

-Blaze the Cat: Yes. We've worked several mission request by GEAR. Each one a success.

-Felix the Hedgehog: Well, lets stop sitting around here, and get you something to at least wear for now.

Felix, Blaze, and the newly named Living Emerald, Arika the Cat, concluded the day. Felix made her I.D., and Arika learned more about her strange new world.
----------
End of part 2, Hello, Arika the Cat.
-----

Well... had to conclude this sooner then expected. I appologize if this seems rushed, becuase the ending is rushed. o.o;;

comment if you wish, :3

SStrikerR
Oct 22, 2008, 06:27 AM
It's nice to see one of the first people I played PSO GC with writing a story on pso-w, even If I didn't read it yet =P