PDA

View Full Version : Orpad legs .Does it drops?

Chibi_psu
Oct 19, 2008, 08:37 AM
Well im hunting this unit right now for my acrotecher and i was wondering if it drops in desert terror like the database says.Cant find any in the players shops either.So really rare or bugged boxes?

Sulfura
Oct 19, 2008, 08:48 AM
more rare than orpad guard though.

but no bug boxes you can hunt this one.

Natasha_M
Oct 19, 2008, 08:59 AM
This is one of those things that went wrong in one of our updates that SoA don't know of.
Although i never took the effort to properly report, i have spoken to espio about this ingame and hopefully a person more credible can bring this up to the GMs.
or perhaps a GM may glance upon this provide a explaination?

List of US/EU server faults reported/unreported.

-Currently it seems the drop has been accidentally taken out of Dimmagolous boxes for Orpad / legs.
-Food items taken out of regular moatoob missions normal boxes Systems defence, Desert terror, Valley of Carnage. You can only find them currently in the story missions in kugu desert related areas eg. EP2 chapter 2. (go figure when meltons skillet sets come out no one can find spicia).
-Bladed Legacy boxes weapon drops taken out (will be fixed soon)
-Cati / Rainbow not dropping on our servers with phantom fissure end boxes.

credits to several party members involved on this continuous search still proving the above correct.

darkante
Oct 19, 2008, 09:17 AM
This is one of those things that went wrong in one of our updates that SoA don't know of.
Although i never took the effort to properly report, i have spoken to espio about this ingame and hopefully a person more credible can bring this up to the GMs.
or perhaps a GM may glance upon this provide a explaination?

List of US/EU server faults reported/unreported.

-Currently it seems the drop has been accidentally taken out of Dimmagolous boxes for Orpad / legs.
-Food items taken out of regular moatoob missions normal boxes Systems defence, Desert terror, Valley of Carnage. You can only find them currently in the story missions in kugu desert related areas eg. EP2 chapter 2. (go figure when meltons skillet sets come out no one can find spicia).
-Bladed Legacy boxes weapon drops taken out (will be fixed soon)
-Cati / Rainbow not dropping on our servers with phantom fissure end boxes.

credits to several party members involved on this continuous search still proving the above correct.

Uhm Spicia does do drop on System Defence. :P
Got myself one from there yesterday lol.
Itīs just rare, i ran probably 7 times before i got one.

Golto
Oct 19, 2008, 09:26 AM
I have not seen Orpad / Legs drop since before the winter event and I've done quite a few DT S2 runs after the boss box drop rate change.

The JPNs at ST told Chillaura that Guardless / Rainbow should drop on Phantom Fissure S lol. So in their eyes Cati / Rainbow is not a legit item for our servers.

Spica still drops in DT just not from the 3 fort boxes in one of the block 1s.

dogg1000
Oct 19, 2008, 03:08 PM
Ive seen spicia drop many times. Its not bugged.

Natasha_M
Oct 19, 2008, 07:13 PM
spicia has not dropped since the meltons update for me and a few others after 40+ runs in different ranks altho if what you claim is true then thats a relief i would like pics/screenshots tho.. Yes it did drop before quiet commmonly after say 3 - 4 runs.

For the time being im still running it to prove that wrong to show that it does drop but it's still 0. however 1 run of the story mission gave me grill hot dog , spicia and burning spicia.

Golto
Oct 19, 2008, 07:59 PM
I've found spica in DT in the 3 boxes after the 2nd door in the block 1 that has the cave a week or two ago.

_Vyser_
Oct 19, 2008, 09:44 PM
guh, I wish I knew about the orpad / legs deal...I've been hunting that for months.

Arika
Oct 19, 2008, 10:09 PM
I have not seen Orpad / Legs drop since before the winter event and I've done quite a few DT S2 runs after the boss box drop rate change.

The JPNs at ST told Chillaura that Guardless / Rainbow should drop on Phantom Fissure S lol. So in their eyes Cati / Rainbow is not a legit item for our servers.

Spica still drops in DT just not from the 3 fort boxes in one of the block 1s.

About Orpad / legs

I have seen orpad/legs drop during winter event (and I got it)
also, a friends of mine just got orpad/legs for few months ago, but he said he did like 200 runs.

2 of my other friends who hunt it including me doing like 50 runs (then stop). but we don't see orpadlegs drop, but 2 [b]gur asts and 3[b]gudda Hon.

I m sure it is just very very rare, but it can drop.

About the list that our server is differ from JP.
let me add 1 more thing.

normal Gaozoran in JP has no melee resistant! , but our server does.
(I like challenge, so I don't really mind if they are not gonna fixed this tho. It is only FYI)

Libram
Oct 19, 2008, 10:23 PM
They reverted the Gaozorans? I never really noticed, and now that I look back I realize the melee resistance was put back. Man, talk about ignorance. Aw well, they die fast enough under melee assault, anyways.

bakemono
Oct 20, 2008, 07:46 AM
Yes spicia/grilled hot dog dropped many times before maybe 2 weeks ago but yes recently seems all food items are gone from moatoob missions most of the time its a empty box or just plain replenishment items.
Been doing it everyday since meltons update.

Marron_Shido
Oct 20, 2008, 07:53 AM
Oprad Legs, oh I had those drop for me in DT S2 like a week ago. :D

lumia fanatic
Oct 20, 2008, 08:37 AM
yes it drops on the mission in neudaiz the omanogoug or what ever its called you find them there :D

Ail
Oct 20, 2008, 10:03 AM
yes it drops on the mission in neudaiz the omanogoug or what ever its called you find them there :D

lolwut?

anyway yeah, i keep hunting my orpad / legs.. at DT S2

is just a case of mega bad luck for everyone with it! xD
maybe.

TekkamanCrazy
Oct 21, 2008, 12:45 AM
Post here if you found a Orpha / Legs or are still looking for them. Currently still fighting the one flying boss on Desert Terror S2 repeated times till it appears in one of the boxes.:(

Chuck_Norris
Oct 21, 2008, 12:54 AM
...It's "Orpad"

Arika
Oct 21, 2008, 01:14 AM
check out other thread around here, people already talking about it.
It still drop, but it is just very rare. it is as rare as the time, before v.1 drop rate being adjusted.
good thing tho, let something still being rare.

X--Hero--X
Oct 21, 2008, 01:33 AM
Still looking for it, don't really even know if i want it anymore though.

I'll post back when i find one (so far over 65 run's).

LaMBoLOgy
Oct 22, 2008, 07:16 AM
I've found a few, But all before or during winter Event. I hunt on the regular at
DT for polymers and walna And I have not seen Legs drop in a Truckload of runs, So it might be bugged or somthin'. But the other items like Spica, DT is all good for that. Those drop.