PDA

View Full Version : Can somone please explain?

afterthoughtz
Oct 19, 2008, 07:30 PM
I go to load my main character today, a 124 human, it takes forever to load then the screen just goes blank, i leave it and come back bout 10 minutes later expecting it to be loaded or an error message, but nothing, i reboot my xbox turn it back on load my character and when it starts i notice he's not wearing the clothes he had, big deal, then i walk into my room and everything is GONE!!! All room decorations, i look it my item/pallet and everything is gone, all weapons meseta, armour EVERYTHING! the only stuff that isnt gone is what i had stored into my bot, that being some synth boreds for my friend, some room decorations, a pair of twin tornados, other then that its all gone!!! So has this been heard of before? Will i get that stuff back or is all thoes months and months of playing gone?? Needless to say i am vey very pissed, i have no weapons (besides the twin tornados) no armour or meseta at all:no::-x So can anyone shed some light on this??:-?

Aisha379
Oct 19, 2008, 07:36 PM
The obvious question would be did you give your account info to anyone else?

lumia fanatic
oh wow i think theres a hacker in are mitts on psu :( im scared

Chuck_Norris
Sounds like either someone got into your account and stole your items, or your character data was corrupted. (Wouldn't be the first time the later happened)

afterthoughtz
Oct 19, 2008, 07:39 PM
The obvious question would be did you give your account info to anyone else?No, i'm prolly the most careful person on psu about giving away account information, its almost like i glithched it when it wouldnt load, but do i get the items back sometime or do i gotta run s2 missions with a 0/6 twin tornados, no pa's:-x

Aisha379
Oct 19, 2008, 07:45 PM
No, i'm prolly the most careful person on psu about giving away account information, its almost like i glithched it when it wouldnt load, but do i get the items back sometime or do i gotta run s2 missions with a 0/6 twin tornados, no pa's:-x

I'd mail Sega about it. At first it sounded like you were hacked, but even if someone was on your account it should say unable to connect, not freeze for that long =S

Chuck_Norris
Oct 19, 2008, 07:45 PM
All your PA's are gone? Probably character corruption then. Try (Note: TRY) sending Sega a report ticket. The last guy this happened to didn't really get it fixed, but if they realize it's happening more, they might start working on it.

afterthoughtz
Oct 19, 2008, 07:49 PM
All your PA's are gone? Probably character corruption then. Try (Note: TRY) sending Sega a report ticket. The last guy this happened to didn't really get it fixed, but if they realize it's happening more, they might start working on it.
EVERYTHING is gone except what was stored inside my bot, everything just sittin in my room or on my charcater at the time is gone:no: Thanks for the help guys, i'll see what sega can do...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 19, 2008, 08:24 PM
Try logging out and back in, I know that resolves more minor item glitches (like having a Monomate shield and a Note Seed saber).

afterthoughtz
Oct 19, 2008, 08:36 PM
Try logging out and back in, I know that resolves more minor item glitches (like having a Monomate shield and a Note Seed saber).
Ya tried that already, thanks anyways:smile: Hey i want a note seed saber:-(

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 19, 2008, 08:42 PM
Good luck to you, then.

Also I like your Lincoln quotation.

Aisha379
Oct 19, 2008, 08:46 PM
What kind of stats does a Monomate shield have >_>