PDA

View Full Version : AotI JPN PSU >> XBox 360 Conversation

DAMASCUS
Oct 19, 2008, 10:52 PM
We're all pretty discouraged with the current state of updates. XBox is a revolving door of new players while PS2/PC has...crickets

I like levelling bullets and hunting for pointless items as much as the next person but I feel like its all for naught at this point.

The upcoming carnival is supposedly a lame event. Even master classes are just more of the same.

So my question for those on Japan PSU is : Looking back over the last 8 months( *sigh* ) is there anything we can truly look forward to when the passage of time sees fit for us to have them??

joefro
Oct 19, 2008, 11:03 PM
I'm lost.
JPN PSU >> Xbox 360 Conversation?

I don't play on JP PSU(one of the noob douche bags keeping PSU alive in NA/EU) but I'e heard that LC and STD are both cool events.

Kylie
Oct 19, 2008, 11:10 PM
Why call the people on each server names? There are cool people on either plain, and we all endure the same crap from SEGA Of America and Sonic Team. Unfortunately, I somewhat agree with you though. I am excited about the next event and even more so about the one after that (Shred the darkness), but there's not much content other than that we have yet to see that excites me. Also, JP recently got their future update schedule, and there's much to get excited about on that either.

However there are some good things to come for us...
- S3 versions of v1 missions
- Parum GBR
- Mines Of Illusion
- SEED Express (new mission)
- The Arms Dealer (trade mission)

Aorre
Oct 19, 2008, 11:21 PM
SEED Express is dope, dunno about much else. Maybe you'll change your mind upon receiving Master classes.

DAMASCUS
Oct 19, 2008, 11:35 PM
SEED Express is dope, dunno about much else. Maybe you'll change your mind upon receiving Master classes.

I just want to get a conversation started about what we can look forward to and what JPN players have felt about those updates.

SEED Express does sound interesting...is it a well designed and challenging mission?

autumn
Oct 19, 2008, 11:40 PM
SEED Express is quite a bit of fun. I'm certainly looking forward to having both it and the Shred the Darkness event here.

moomoopenguin
Oct 20, 2008, 01:36 AM
there is a lot to look forward to. i really enjoy many of the new weapons they have on the jpn servers. and the new missions are pretty awesome too. seed express is fun. and the lightning carnival and shred the darkness missions seemed pretty fun when i got to play them in thanks festa 2. you also have that to look forward to. there's a lot of stuff the eng servers don't have that will be pretty exciting when it comes out.