PDA

View Full Version : Photon Eraser/Reflector Missions?

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Oct 20, 2008, 12:40 AM
Do they have any of those missions where you have to use the Photon Eraser or the Photon Reflector to eliminate SEED "Blewmes" online?

I just remember that they took those two missions out of PSU for offline AotI on PS2. The Eraser and Reflector are wasting space in my inventory now. Even my Goggles aren't that useful anymore.

Turb0
Oct 20, 2008, 12:44 AM
Ummmm...you used them in firebreak/winter event but I don't think there's anything we use them for right now. I'd personally hold onto it though, it brings the lulz when you just whip it out in the middle of a mission.

RyuRoots
Oct 20, 2008, 12:51 AM
Yeah. Sorta wish I still had mine, just for kicks. =/

EMPYREAN
Oct 22, 2008, 04:46 AM
damn ST took my eraser away from me during the vinter event. >=/

BFGfreak
Oct 22, 2008, 12:39 PM
I actually tricked a few people that that is the 15* rifle, and the reason they're not seeing damage was because it wasn't officially released. The sad part was they bought it.

System-Id
Oct 22, 2008, 12:46 PM
I actually tricked a few people that that is the 15* rifle, and the reason they're not seeing damage was because it wasn't officially released. The sad part was they bought it.

I still have mine ^^;
lulz that story is awsome xD 15* rifle? Such nubs XDDDDDD

Turb0
Oct 22, 2008, 02:16 PM
damn ST took my eraser away from me during the vinter event. >=/

That's why on the last day I did a bunch of Cs on all my characters so I would get a rare map and then abandon when I got to the firebreak part. That's how I got a black heart lol. The only downside is my 4th character doesn't have one since I just made it in the past month or 2.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 22, 2008, 03:30 PM
.....:cry: wish i still had mine.... fucking winter event...

Darius_Drake
Oct 22, 2008, 03:38 PM

LOL. I am surprised you didn't try to sell them a bridge after that. :lol: