PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Delsaber's Buster

Ruby-chan
Feb 3, 2003, 12:21 AM
Items I'm willing to trade

Inferno Bazooka
Gobooma's Claw
Mushashi +2

Yep, I know, tis quite a small list. Oh well, PM me if you'd care to trade with me.

angelknight
Feb 3, 2003, 05:13 PM
I don't have a Delsaber's Buster, but I may be willing to trade for that Musashi with my Yamato when I get my BBA. Anyway, I've noticed a few things about that picture: Fencer Naiad. Awesome pic! Anyway, I noticed that the hair on that HUnewearl is not available to the normal PSO player. Also, what are those awesome gauntlet things you got, and where did you get those clothes on your char? Stupid question for this forum, sorry!! But can you please clear it up? Thanks a ton!!

Ruby-chan
Feb 3, 2003, 05:59 PM
Well I don't really need a yamoto as that's my yamoto in that picture up there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As for how Fencer ended up looking that way, well first of all she's obviously a HUcaseal, and she has Head #3 and body color #2 in row 2. That haircolor is in fact the character's actual haircolor, I didn't alter the picture that way.

With the hucaseal different body colors affect the coloring of the face as well, and head 3 and four will alternate between looking human looking depending on the body color. (And usually the way it seems to work is that if 3 is human looking 4 won't be on the same body color, and vice versa.) [BTW, Check out head #3 on body color 4 on row 1. It's nice and different.]

As for the "gauntlets" well that's just the way she's colored. Also if you want to know, the mag floating behind Fencer is a Varhara.

angelknight
Feb 3, 2003, 06:02 PM
Thanks for clearing that up... I hope it wasn't a problem!

Ruby-chan
Feb 3, 2003, 06:04 PM
On 2003-02-03 15:02, angelknight wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up... I hope it wasn't a problem!

No, no problem at all, don't worry about it.