PDA

View Full Version : AotI party/leader's luck...

Kakuzu
Oct 20, 2008, 06:42 PM
is only the luck of the leader relevant??
Or does the luck of all players count?

someone told me that only the leaders luck counts,
but bots and every other partymembers would be unnecessary, wouldn't they?...

Turb0
Oct 20, 2008, 06:56 PM
99% sure it's only the leader but it didn't really say on psupedia.

joefro
Oct 20, 2008, 06:59 PM
I think its only the leader and I've heard that the person with the red color has the luck.

shadowsniper6
Oct 20, 2008, 07:02 PM
I think its only the leader and I've heard that the person with the red color has the luck.

But wouldn't that mean that if red leaves you have no luck?

joefro
Oct 20, 2008, 07:21 PM
That's what I always say lol. Its a very common rumor that I hear a lot.

Furches
Oct 20, 2008, 08:53 PM
I thought that whoever started the party and got the red block, the party would run off their luck even if they switched leaders. maybe even if they left the party

EspioKaos
Oct 20, 2008, 09:20 PM
According to the AOTI Perfect Bible, only the party leader's Photon Fortune has an effect on the group's increased item drop rate. It does not go into detail, however, so I'm not sure if the rate of increase changes when the leader is changed mid-mission.

Turb0
Oct 20, 2008, 10:00 PM
I would think that it would go off whoever was the leader when the mission started. So if you switch leaders it would still be on the original leaders luck until you start the next mission. That is complete speculation though, it would just make sense to me.

Kakuzu
Oct 21, 2008, 08:28 AM
thanks for answering :)

one last question... bots and other members are just to kill the enemies then??
it would make no sense to party up with someone if their luck isn't relevant....

Chris28
Oct 21, 2008, 08:44 AM
The luck of the person who STARTS the mission is used for the whole mission. Changing leaders in mid-mission will not affect the luck for that mission also. It will stay the same for the rest of the mission.

stukasa
Oct 21, 2008, 10:17 AM
one last question... bots and other members are just to kill the enemies then??
it would make no sense to party up with someone if their luck isn't relevant....
Whoever has the highest Photon Fortune should be party leader. Only the Photon Fortune of the person who was leader when the mission started matters. Even if you switch leaders mid-mission the drop rate will remain the same.

The Master eye
Oct 21, 2008, 10:26 AM
are you sure ?? there is no sense in making mmorpgs where you should play together XD.