PDA

View Full Version : PA Frag missions

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Oct 21, 2008, 02:35 AM
Hiya all,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me which missions offer the most amount of PA's if you get an S rank on completion, to my mind the largest amount i've found have been on the old MAG Runs on "A" difficulty where I received 4, are there other missions where you can receive more?

Thanks ^^

RAGNAGELPPOD
Oct 21, 2008, 02:55 AM
I think that you can get 10 pa frags for getting an S rank on "A" difficulty story missions, once per story mission.

X--Hero--X
Oct 21, 2008, 03:41 AM
I think that you can get 10 pa frags for getting an S rank on "A" difficulty story missions, once per story mission.

Yup, it's true. Complete an online story mission on an "A" Rank difficulty to recieve 10 PA frags.
That way you'll have enough PA frag's to get what you need/want in no time at all.

BahnKnakyu
Oct 21, 2008, 04:07 AM
Also if you have a powerful friend, you can duo The Egg Thieves S. It gives 4 PA frags (as the "lowest" reward) and is pretty easy to take on if you're high level.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 21, 2008, 04:12 AM
I believe if you find one of the rare missions (Forest of Illusion, Phantom Fissure) they give 7 Frags for an S rank.

SStrikerR
Oct 21, 2008, 06:37 AM
S missions give 1 frag, S2's give 2. Besides that, Story missions on A rank give 10 for S ranking them, but only once, eggs thieves S will usually give 4, and Forest of Illusion and Phantom Fissure give out 8 on S.

Namine
Oct 21, 2008, 06:48 AM
Program DF` gives 2 for C, 3 for B, and 4 for A, I believe. Besides those the 'rare missions', FoI & PF, give 2 for C, 4 for B, 6 for A, and 8 for S.

desturel
Oct 21, 2008, 07:21 AM
Also if you have a powerful friend, you can duo The Egg Thieves S. It gives 4 PA frags (as the "lowest" reward) and is pretty easy to take on if you're high level.

Bruce's Dungeon = 3
Egg Thieves = 4
Her Secret Mission = 5

I don't understand why Egg Thieves, which is by far the easiest partner mission, gives more PA frags than Bruce.

Akaimizu
Oct 21, 2008, 07:44 AM
Because, like everything else in the game, rewards are based on how new it is, not how challenging it is. Take your average mission, we have plenty of newer missions that are simpler, easier, or faster than certain older missions which have much lower rewards in them.

Genoa
Oct 21, 2008, 09:34 AM
I believe if you find one of the rare missions (Forest of Illusion, Phantom Fissure) they give 7 Frags for an S rank.

http://psupedia.info/Phantom_Fissure
Getting on S on Phantom Fissure's difficulties gives you:

C rank: 338 MP / 2 PA Frags
B rank: 621 MP / 4 PA Frags
A rank: 839 MP / 6 PA Frags
S rank: 1101 MP / 8 PA Frags

As others have said, if you can find a decent party, I would recommend Egg Thieves.