PDA

View Full Version : Which Universe Will You Be On?

xBladeM6x
Oct 21, 2008, 11:08 AM
When the update comes on the 24th, which one will you dub to be "Your Universe"?

Replacing 01-10 Universe on both servers:

Aquarius (Guide)
Caelum
Delphinus
Gemini
Libra
Orion
Phoenix
Scorpius
Chamaeleon
Draco

Replacing 11-20 Universe on the Xbox 360 server:

Auriga
Centaurus
Eridanus
Hydra
Lupus
Perseus
Crux
Tucana
Pyxis
Aquila

Hydra Is mine! :3

Kylie
Oct 21, 2008, 11:13 AM
Caelum will be the new 02, so I'll spend a lot of time there. However, Libra is my sign and even one of my character's names, and I'll go there if I don't want to be with the general population. And NO ONE is kicking me off. :wacko: If French people (or whoever) are on it and say "ZIS IS MY UNIVERSE BEECH" like they did to me with uni13, I'm not budging. :3 I'll just say, "Make me leave then."

Tianna
Oct 21, 2008, 11:15 AM
Chamaeleon.. so i can blend in with surroundings away from spam...lol

Zorafim
Oct 21, 2008, 11:24 AM
I would say aquarius, but that seems like it's just going to be the new universe 2.

Anduril
Oct 21, 2008, 11:27 AM
When I'm in a social mood I'll probably be jumping between Caelum and Aquarius, but when soloing I'll probably be hanging out in Draco.

shadowsniper6
Oct 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
I will Be in Scorpius

stukasa
Oct 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
Phoenix or Gemini, probably. :3

DarkEliteRico
Oct 21, 2008, 11:33 AM
gemini by birthright....that and of course Draco

-Crokar-
Oct 21, 2008, 11:34 AM
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius

Tyreek
Oct 21, 2008, 11:35 AM
No Aries huh? XD Shame. Well, I officially claim Pyxis as my homestay.

Wait... Pyxis is a 360 server... ><;

Kizeragi
For me: once uni 7, always uni 7. Phoenix for me.

Seority
I looked them up and just found a few details on each.

-Aquarius (Aqui) is wave like. So ocean or water like thing.
-Caelum (Caeli) made me laugh. All it is, is a tiny tiny constalationm with no real meaning nor symbol. (What a good thing to name Uni 2 I thought x3 ) I'm just going to call it milk since it looks like the word Calcium.
-Delphinus (Delph) is a dolphin (oh that was hard to figure out).
-Gemini (Gem/Jem) is obviously about the twins, but I'll call it jew gem anyway.
-Libra is the scale. (woo~...)
-Orion is called "The Hunter". I kinda like that.
-Phoenix is the fire bird aka car, but if do love the Moltres, then call it yours.
-Scorpius aka scorpion aka bug.
-Chamaeleon (chum) Charmelion? (wth is up with all the pokemon things?). Anyway, this constilation is acctually nick-named "The Frying Pan". Think what you like of it after that. xD
-Draco (Puff) the magic dragon! Draco was actually a fierce and protective goddess who had scales. =)

Yes all are contsalations at one point, so we have water, milk, dolphin, gem, scale, hunter, bird, bug, frying pan, and dragon. Hurrah! ^^

As for me, I'll be running around all the "contalations" and probably be on the dophin or the frying pan most =D

(Oh, and screw the XBOX servers. They can look up their own stuff =P )

Cracka_J
Oct 21, 2008, 11:38 AM
Phoenix for soloing/hunting, and wherever the general populous decides to go for random games (hopes it won't be caelum >.>).

zensiyo
Oct 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
I looked them up and just found a few details on each.

-Aquarius (Aqui) is wave like. So ocean or water like thing.
-Caelum (Caeli) made me laugh. All it is, is a tiny tiny constalationm with no real meaning nor symbol. (What a good thing to name Uni 2 I thought x3 ) I'm just going to call it milk since it looks like the word Calcium.
-Delphinus (Delph) is a dolphin (oh that was hard to figure out).
-Gemini (Gem/Jem) is obviously about the twins, but I'll call it jew gem anyway.
-Libra is the scale. (woo~...)
-Orion is called "The Hunter". I kinda like that.
-Phoenix is the fire bird aka car, but if do love the Moltres, then call it yours.
-Scorpius aka scorpion aka bug.
-Chamaeleon (chum) Charmelion? (wth is up with all the pokemon things?). Anyway, this constilation is acctually nick-named "The Frying Pan". Think what you like of it after that. xD
-Draco (Puff) the magic dragon! Draco was actually a fierce and protective goddess who had scales. =)

Yes all are contsalations at one point, so we have water, milk, dolphin, gem, scale, hunter, bird, bug, frying pan, and dragon. Hurrah! ^^

As for me, I'll be running around all the "contalations" and probably be on the dophin or the frying pan most =D

(Oh, and screw the XBOX servers. They can look up their own stuff =P )

Lol! omg !... milk?? hahaha that, sir was funny ty ..

ps: 360 here ...mmm stay awaay from MInE CENTAURUS ><

autumn
Oct 21, 2008, 12:01 PM
Either Aquarius or Phoenix. Possibly whichever becomes the new universe 2 from time to time.

DAMASCUS
Oct 21, 2008, 12:05 PM
For soloing I'll definitely stick to Orion and depending on whether the 'guide' server goes as planned I'll drop in to host beginner parties on Aquarius. *crosses fingers*

Akaimizu
Oct 21, 2008, 12:05 PM
Well, back when they were numbers, if I had a choice I'd pick 13. My decided-upon lucky number.

Nowadays, I could still pick the 13th ship, but I don't like the name as much as certain others. And because it's not a job that takes too much single-game commitment to do; it would be a nice touch to do a bit of charity and help new players. Well, as long as this happens on a week I'm around to do so. Nothing livens up an old player's perspective of the game than to see the game through new eyes.

Still, I have a vacation coming up, and I'll be away from PSU, or any civilization that isn't living on some island featured or around those featured in Pirates of the Carribean.

Libram
Oct 21, 2008, 12:06 PM
My name should make it obvious.

Tubby
Oct 21, 2008, 12:07 PM
I'm an aquarius, so it only seems right....lol

sephiroth115
Oct 21, 2008, 12:08 PM
first one to say crux, Idk why, but it just sounds cooler. "I'm in Gemini, where are you hanging out?" "CRUX!!!", besides most of the other names are really hard to spell or pronounce to tell people to meet you there. and also for the 360: isn't lupus a type of cancer? :spam:

Akaimizu
Oct 21, 2008, 12:13 PM
Lupus is definitely also known as a type of antibody disorder.
The Constellation Lupus also has a Latin analogy with the Wolf.

BahnKnakyu
Oct 21, 2008, 12:20 PM
Away from whatever the PC/PS2 PSOW uni is. I'll hang out in Aquarius to spam it up with everyone most of the time though.

unicorn
Oct 21, 2008, 12:31 PM
I'll be playing in Aquarius because thats my zodiac sign. I claim it as miiiine. ,O_O,

goaferboy
Oct 21, 2008, 12:41 PM
Delphinus since it was the name of the giant flying ship thing in Skies of Arcadia.

http://soaworld.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/images/Delphinus_mscannon.gif

VetroDrago
Oct 21, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hmm, I can't pick just one. I love the words Orion, Phoenix, and Draco for what they mean so I'll be spending time in each one. I'll be at Caelum some too because I'm on PC/PS2. I'm glad the universes have some kind of identity now.

goaferboy
Oct 21, 2008, 12:44 PM
Can't believe there isn't a cancer. I feel left out. They can't even use the "it would be insensitive" arguement, Lupus is still there!

Tyreek
Oct 21, 2008, 12:52 PM
I guess its Draco for me. Mind you I love dragons.

SStrikerR
Oct 21, 2008, 12:52 PM
Caelum and Libra. (No worries, Kylie, I won't kick you off:wacko:)

Celi-Ka
Oct 21, 2008, 01:23 PM
Most of the time I'll be wherever the biggest congregation happens to be.

Otherwise I'll probably be hopping between Delphinus and Phoenix.

Seority
Oct 21, 2008, 01:49 PM
There should of been a poll for this >>

Darius_Drake
Oct 21, 2008, 02:14 PM
When I solo I will probably hit up orion just because I like the sound. I am on the star known as orion, yeah that sounds good. Otherwise I will just go to the most populated one if I want to party up and then of course the guide universe when I feel charitable.

TG DarkMaverick
Oct 21, 2008, 02:22 PM
Phoenix

Mysterious-G
Oct 21, 2008, 02:28 PM
Umm... Whereever my friends are on..? :-?

Marron_Shido
Oct 21, 2008, 02:46 PM
Scorpious since it's my sign :D

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 21, 2008, 03:16 PM
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
/applause

I'll do like I always do, and just stay in whichever server I'm randomly dumped in, except for when I want to party with randoms.

Cracka_J
Oct 21, 2008, 03:19 PM
Does anyone else get the strange coincidence that almost all the constellation names chosen for this also have some sort of Harry Potter reference?

I mean, I'm sure she pulled all the stuff she made up from the constellations as well, but I didn't read the books (wife forces the movies on me), so I never read into the connections. Strange, kinda cool, and disturbing all at the same time (now that they in mah PSU) :/

Chuck_Norris
Oct 21, 2008, 03:20 PM
I'll be on Phoenix whenever chance I get because the name looks cool. :wacko:

Zarode
Oct 21, 2008, 03:22 PM
Chamaeleon

If I come back, expect me there. :wacko:

BIGGIEstyle
Oct 21, 2008, 03:42 PM
Phoenix. Nuff said ^_^

thematesV2
Oct 21, 2008, 04:07 PM
I'll stick to lupus or gemini when I don't need a group. when I'm looking to party it'll probably be caelum

Gunslinger-08
Oct 21, 2008, 04:10 PM
Phoenix or the guide universe.

Svaltus
Oct 21, 2008, 04:39 PM
Delphinus since it was the name of the giant flying ship thing in Skies of Arcadia.

http://soaworld.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/images/Delphinus_mscannon.gif

Cool Delphinus! i like too! :P is certainly my new server! :)

Noblewine
Oct 21, 2008, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna wonder around for awhile then look into the Guide server. I wanna see if they did anything speccial with the first universe.

Dragwind
Oct 21, 2008, 05:10 PM
I'll probably hang around the guide server every so often to help out the community of new players.

Other than that, not sure what my other preferred universe will be yet.

Kinako78
Oct 21, 2008, 05:33 PM
Aquarius (my sign) or Phoenix

Maybe we should team up in that goal, Dragwind. :)

Complex_Jao
Oct 21, 2008, 05:38 PM
Gemini FTW

pikachief
Oct 21, 2008, 06:28 PM
# Orion
# Phoenix
# Scorpius
# Chamaeleon
# Draco

i like these, i'll just do w/e with these i'll rotate or something

X--Hero--X
Oct 21, 2008, 06:48 PM
Chamaeleon will be my new uni 1.

Rambo!
Oct 21, 2008, 07:12 PM
The one with people

.... about that

RegulusHikari
Oct 21, 2008, 07:13 PM
The one with people

.... about that

Oh, you mean the one called "Offline". :lol:

System-Id
Oct 21, 2008, 07:59 PM
Oh, you mean the one called "Offline". :lol:

The one when MOREEEE ppl start to quit?!?!! :-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

Mimo
Oct 21, 2008, 08:26 PM
Does anyone else get the strange coincidence that almost all the constellation names chosen for this also have some sort of Harry Potter reference?

ewww yeah! lmao i had to see harry potter in school one time and there was a character named Draco also found a character named Melchior

-GM's name 'melchior'- lol

harry potter fans are taking over psu! hahaha xD ...nuuu!!!

-cries- ;-;

LaMBoLOgy
Oct 21, 2008, 09:06 PM
Up in Aquarius doin' my thizzel.

Brind' Amour
Oct 22, 2008, 01:24 AM
Libra would be my universe. I'll hunt/level PA's there for sure. Maybe I'll run into folks with similar personality traits...

ranpha
Oct 22, 2008, 02:07 AM
uni 2.......

Jarek
Oct 22, 2008, 02:42 AM
oh snap, Caelum.
epIII 'Tower of Caelum' music is still among some of my favorite game tracks.

Eleina
Oct 22, 2008, 04:07 AM
Authen server while it says to me "Your guardians licience has expired etc etc.."

Phoenix_Black
Oct 22, 2008, 04:42 AM
Bet ya can't guess what universe I'll be on...

EMPYREAN
Oct 22, 2008, 04:43 AM
the uni that has the moust ppl in it, simple as that.

Rayokarna
Oct 22, 2008, 04:54 AM
The uni with the most people in it will be the one that's easiest to spell.

Danny_Dark
Oct 22, 2008, 05:32 AM
Draco or Phoenix...

Arika
Oct 22, 2008, 05:44 AM
I think the Aquarious is possible a new uni02.
Since people always on uni02 when they don't mind party with random party anyway. and that include beginner place too.

Prince_Medion
Oct 22, 2008, 06:46 AM
It would probably be phoenix or draco....as for the two legendary creatures.

And besides, kylie, Uni 13 always has been the French community's universe. Like there is a universe for the German, the Italian, and the OSGuild. But of course everyone should be able to play on this universe, even if they are not French, and as long as they respect the community there. It as Been decided that Universe 13 would be the French community so that trench players who don't speak good enough English can play with other fellow French players.

Arika
Oct 22, 2008, 07:00 AM
There is no such a thing like "whose universe"
Nobody own any universe. they are all Sega property.
You guys can make community in whatever universe you want. However, everybody can play whatever universe they want also.

Actually this topic should change to be "Which universe will you on?"
instead of "which universe will be your?" because nobody can own a universe.

Prince_Medion
Oct 22, 2008, 07:19 AM
That's what I said....everyone should be able to play where they want it's just that some communities decide that they will be playing on a certain universe for practical purpose...so all the members of that community know they can meet their fellow people there. As I regret that a French player wanted to boot kylie out. But I still don't appreciate the fact that she made fun of the "French accent". I am French and I know a lot of other French people who speaks good English and like to mix with the general English speaking population and do not mind players from other nationalities. But of course there's always bound to be someone stupid and narrow minded, never mind their origin. And just like I do not like it when players diss other players because they are French, I also dislike when some of my fellow people diss other players because they are English/American. Just wanted to put things clear that's all, just in case I was misunderstood.

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 22, 2008, 08:15 AM
Wherever everybody gathers is where I'll be.

Almeho
Oct 22, 2008, 08:41 AM
I usually just play where I get placed upon logging in. But, if I were to choose a spot, I guess Orion or Draco.

lumia fanatic
Oct 22, 2008, 09:04 AM
i personally think its stupid how they have done this whole changing universes thing because i mean ok the guidance universe im ok with that but all these different names for the universes i mean whats the point because nothing specials going to be on them?? there just going to be the same as usual anyhow i am not satisfied with it because everyone will just stay on the second to last planet like it will be another universe 1 and where did they get the names from for these anyway?

DAMASCUS
Oct 22, 2008, 10:48 AM
You guys can make community in whatever universe you want. However, everybody can play whatever universe they want also.

It's just like 'Whats your favorite color' except with universe names. Having a favorite color feels personal. That doesn't mean that nobody else likes that color but it doesn't matter. So when you make something 'yours' it just feels more comfortable; not to be taken literally.

mvffin
Oct 22, 2008, 12:22 PM
whichever one has the most stars. = P

I'm probably playing events only from now on. = \

NDW
Oct 22, 2008, 06:36 PM
Orion will be my server since it means "hunter" and that describes my nature on PSU.

MissCelsiusX
Oct 22, 2008, 07:54 PM
Phoenix

Trey_Winters
Oct 23, 2008, 03:20 PM
Gave my friends the option of which server to return to, and it's currently a tie between Orion and Scorpius. Maybe we'll just alternate...

xBladeM6x
Oct 23, 2008, 03:35 PM

>.> You know what I meant by this topic.. ^^

The Mod's went ahead and changed it for me either way.. :sleepy:

Gatimo
Oct 24, 2008, 04:20 AM
Perseus