PDA

View Full Version : Man people are dumb Server Names...

buzyb77
Oct 22, 2008, 03:30 PM
ok here is my point Servr names Could care less what the are

but I found a Back way into the PSU official board and I Fin People saying thing like this

in reference to the New Server Names

"Nope. lol I just thought those names are better than the names I've never heard of/know how to pronounce! D:"

http://www.perr.com/constellation.html

this will show you where they got the Server Names

Sigh what are people taught in school nowadays

goaferboy
Oct 22, 2008, 03:39 PM
Sigh what are people taught in school nowadays

Useful stuff I presume. We stopped navigating by the stars a long time ago. ;)

Itachi1990
Oct 22, 2008, 03:59 PM
I asked the GM yesterday whats the point of them he said its a PS tradition and that server names were in PS since PSO for dreamcast.

RegulusHikari
Oct 22, 2008, 04:12 PM
Sigh what are people taught in school nowadaysNot spelling and grammar, obviously.

moomoopenguin
Oct 22, 2008, 04:36 PM
Not spelling and grammar, obviously.

lmfao seconded

jobber
Oct 22, 2008, 04:52 PM

daggggggggggggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rambo!
Oct 22, 2008, 05:39 PM
lmfao seconded

I third maybe you should swing by a school some time they can update your english

Ragnarok Knight
Oct 22, 2008, 05:48 PM
I agree with what the others here have said: your Engrish is terrible.

Now, gb2school.

And addressing your complaint: they banned you. Your opinion on the forums is no longer valid. Screw off.

autumn
Oct 22, 2008, 05:48 PM
I think the trip to an English class would do them good ^^b

Alia
Oct 22, 2008, 05:56 PM

+1 :P

Turb0
Oct 22, 2008, 05:58 PM
So you're saying people are dumb because some of them don't know the names of 20 constellations? (hard to tell if I'm reading that right) Ummmm...&6. What kind of reaction did you think a thread insulting a bunch of people on a forum (that includes many people here too) would get?

Omega_Weltall
Oct 22, 2008, 06:13 PM
starting at Phantasy Star !ONLINE! and calling it "Tradition" i find questionable... but ya in PSO the severs had names instead of just numbers.

Ragnarok Knight
Oct 22, 2008, 06:22 PM
You all do realize that he didn't directly quote anyone in his post? He posted something he would say and tried to pass it off as something the people with me on the officials would say.

Please don't distract him. He's got to do his oh-so-important work at the TV station, now.

sephiroth115
Oct 22, 2008, 06:28 PM
You all do realize that he didn't directly quote anyone in his post? He posted something he would say and tried to pass it off as something the people with me on the officials would say.

Please don't distract him. He's got to do his oh-so-important work at the TV station, now.

:fire: smells like someone got burned!! :fire:

Omega_Weltall
Oct 22, 2008, 06:29 PM
you people are cold :ice: but funny