PDA

View Full Version : CYOA So I was in a...

Nitro Vordex
Oct 22, 2008, 10:52 PM
Simple rules. Write your own little short story, with unbelieveable things in it.

Example one:

SO I WAS IN A CAVE
AND I SAW A HUGE CAT
AND I WAS LIKE
"SUP CAT"
AND HE'S LIKE
"I'M A CHIUAWA"
AND I'M LIKE
:E

Example two:
SO I WAS ON A BRIDGE
AND I SAW A FLYING FISH
AND HE'S LIKE
"FLAP FLAP MOTHA F*CKA"
AND I WAS LIKE
"STOOPID FISH! YOU DON'T FLY!"
And then he was eaten by an Eggmen.

Notes:

Caps is optional
Must start with "So I was...", obviously replacing the elipssi with your story
Make it silly or serious
Shouldn't be more than 20 lines

FKL is go?

Shadowpawn
Oct 22, 2008, 10:58 PM
So I was...THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST! And they lived happily ever after...until they were accused of being apart of the axis of evil. "I can haz invasion plz?" Said militant-sama. "U can haz" Said congress-kun. And much bombing was afoot!

Nitro Vordex
Oct 22, 2008, 11:02 PM
I can always rely on you for your FKLness, Shadowpawn.

raikomaru40
Oct 23, 2008, 06:25 AM
SO I WAS AT DIS RESTRANT
AND TEH WAITER WAZ LIEK
"YOU WANT PEANUTZ, DOOD?"
AND I WAZ ALL
"DOOD, DIZ IZ TOTALYY A COINCIDENCE!"
AND HE WAZ ALL
"GO FK(ILL)L URSELF....."
AND I WAZ ALL
"DOOD, PERMIZZION TO BORD!"
AND DEN HE SHOTTS ME/

astuarlen
Oct 23, 2008, 08:18 AM
This seems like a good place for a penguin of d00m story.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 23, 2008, 09:41 AM
So which aspect are we actually choosing/voting on?

This close to an election in the US, you'd think this would be a topic that counted up some Florida voter registrars.
A B C or Gs

I guess in my estimation, the choice we get is either caps or not caps.
Or I can choose to not adventure. Hah. Game over before it started. Take that biogr-fan-works. Can't not finish a project I never started in the 1st place.

Party Pooped.
::::::::::::::::::
Cats
Yo
On
Advert-ele-vizios

[spoiler-box]
So I was internet using but TV was on; That kid on the commercial made a cat magnet because he lost his cat. This parallels back to browsing interneted computers that ended up on image properties view. Subject, Melo M5, domain, some Japanese picture blog service. The flash embed page on the homepage base did not have buttons to go back and see the previously shown random picture. It had a 5 second refresh rate or so and inbetween a cat on the beach's water front shore rocks pointing stage right from a very far right alignment within the image. It was an intense scene. Quickly using the mouse to try and trap the cat on the flash page - which I didn't know it was at the time - I could not right click with that mouse and save image as. Mother witches! Now I knew and know and damn, blast yo. Although the next was an art piece of some girl whom had a finger that was then melting off from at length of her body and it trailed onto the ground and then moved up into a windowpane or stained glass kinda piece.

Then the next one within that 5 second refresh rate was back to cats. Two this time, in a less dramatic pose. Lazying about on some steps in a garden or walk up to a house maybe.

Forget that all. Too much cattology. Search bar that seemed to make a query possible to use on the database search of picture blogging hit the enter after entry of "melo m5" Nothing out of 3 scattergories of results upon separated after the query. Lets try Melo. "MELON? - J-Remelo?" various kanji. Last one, how about Carmelo. 0 results found and ????

Why does a picture of a signature product for Jordan Brand's former main guy only surfaced within some weird picture blog website in Japanese? Strange enough. Product release is in a month or so, right around the 2nd week of the Regular season and yet, back alley internet schemes and picture trails with hotlinked trackbacks.

That might work, hotlink image properties, the domain, take out the initial image. Use the album that it came from. Attempt 1: Nope. Attempt 2: taken out both the .jpg title and the second to last "/#####/" nothing. Take out everything but the home page, main site domain and back to the cats.

Cats who aplomb much, some posing more than poise-ing. But nothing is ever standardized with those cats.
[/spoiler-box]
JP picture sites, filled to the brim with cats and cats and cats.

Larian
Oct 23, 2008, 06:47 PM
SO I WAS AT DIS RESTRANT
AND TEH WAITER WAZ LIEK
"YOU WANT PEANUTZ, DOOD?"
AND I WAZ ALL
"DOOD, DIZ IZ TOTALYY A COINCIDENCE!"
AND HE WAZ ALL
"GO FK(ILL)L URSELF....."
AND I WAZ ALL
"DOOD, PERMIZZION TO BORD!"
AND DEN HE SHOTTS ME/

FO SHEEZY!

Fixed! =D

Tact
Oct 23, 2008, 07:46 PM
So I was in a thread,
And Talon made this joke.
Someone else thought I walked on four legs.
I said "No, silly person, I walk on two legs."

:wacko:

raikomaru40
Oct 24, 2008, 06:09 AM
Fo Fixed! =D

Raiko'd! =D