PDA

View Full Version : NO Pumpkin Trick??

DAMASCUS
Oct 23, 2008, 12:11 PM
Just real quick but it looks like even if we get the Rappy Latan this Friday that they won't be a high enough level with the stages that we currently have to obtain the new seasonal item.

I could be wrong, but that seems to be the case...lame

Golto
Oct 23, 2008, 12:13 PM
Dancing Birds S2 maybe?

hewitt
Oct 23, 2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah...That's it. :/ Oh well, pumpkin trick is just a reskin with MILDLY better stats than pumpkin rod. D:

Golto
Oct 23, 2008, 12:18 PM
Why didn't they make it s rank? Materforces can't use it and no type is limited to A rank rods.

Darius_Drake
Oct 23, 2008, 12:22 PM
Apparently it was made to exclude Masterforces from using it more so than allowing Fortetechers to use it. If that makes sense.

str898mustang
Oct 23, 2008, 03:52 PM
the thing sucks anyways.

ashley50
Oct 23, 2008, 04:15 PM
why bother about this Rod if you're going MF?

What's the point?

autumn
Oct 23, 2008, 04:46 PM
Its a cute item, I like the original pumpkinhead and I'll be looking for the A rank version if we get it. It will be awhile before we have masterclasses from the looks of things... >.<

Transgamergurl
Oct 23, 2008, 05:02 PM
Well you still have to go thru Fortetecher to be the techmaster. Just by looking that the stats not really amazing but look at the pp its above 2000. When Pumpkinhead rods came out last year everyone was using them for buffing rods. Well this is more like an upgrade from that version. Plus when the master classes come out doesn't Fortetecher get lvl 40 support? Might be a good alternative to ppl staying Forte, or people working on becoming the master.

DAMASCUS
Oct 23, 2008, 11:28 PM
Dancing Birds S2 maybe?

Oh, ok..I was thinking Jaggos but I forgot that one has Rappies. Good to know, my dog will be very happy. :D

buzyb77
Oct 23, 2008, 11:38 PM
with SeGa and the Halloween Rappies it has been Trick or Treat at the Start it was Trick (no rappies or halloween) last year it was Treat..... this year we still wait to see Trick? or Treat?

Treize K
Oct 24, 2008, 01:43 AM
Its a cute item, I like the original pumpkinhead and I'll be looking for the A rank version if we get it. It will be awhile before we have masterclasses from the looks of things... >.<
agree.