PDA

View Full Version : Newman Suppression Association (NSA)

TakNatali
Oct 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
The NSA is recruiting! Visit our site at: http://psu-nsa.guildlaunch.com/ or talk to Rancor (Issac Locke) or 08 in game (universe 2) Recruiting CASTs of all levels for roleplay fun and events!

A radical CAST faction has split from the main AMF marine corps. Sick of the Guardians and people of the Gurhal System catering to Newmans they set off on their own. Taking mercenary work where they can, the NSA (Newman Suppression Association) vows to rid Gurhal of the SEED. NSAs other goals include reestablishing Parum as the center of Gurhal and eliminating the influence of lesser races throughout the system. Extreme prejudice of the other races fueling their circuitry the NSA sets off to make the world a better place...for the CAST! (CAST Supremacy, Newman oppression and a general good roleplaying time. While we don't roleplay all the time this is a fun, roleplaying guild with a concept! xD (Please don't go over the top with your Newman and other race bashing. I would hate to see someone get in trouble because of the NSA) Stress on the FUN!)

RemiusTA
Oct 23, 2008, 03:03 PM
I thought WWII took care of you bastards

(kidding. I would love to join the PSU KKK.)

(Im kidding again. You guys sux)

TakNatali
Oct 23, 2008, 03:48 PM
I thought WWII took care of you bastards
(kidding. I would love to join the PSU KKK.)
(Im kidding again. You guys sux)

Well number 1: make up your mind. Number 2: CASTs are the best so your insults are disregarded. Number 3: This isn't a KKK/Nazi style hate group guild; NSA is a for fun roleplaying guild of CASTs to fight SEED and have a good time doing it! (And bash Newmans like you of course!)

BigBadWolf
Oct 30, 2008, 05:16 PM
I'm a Newman,

Can I join if I hate myself?

Omega_Weltall
Oct 30, 2008, 06:11 PM
oooh when the ANDL(AntiNewmanDefimation League) gets wind of this...

unicorn
Nov 11, 2008, 01:21 AM
ooooh I would join. I'm a FOcast too cuz I hate Newmans sooo much.

sledgehammer30
Nov 19, 2008, 07:49 AM
LMFAO,Taknatali I hope the NEWMENS gang up on you

VanHalen
Nov 19, 2008, 05:54 PM
Being the founder of the NAANP(National Association for the Advancement of Newman People) I will not stand for this!

Aumi
Nov 21, 2008, 02:33 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/Hallick5/thats_racist_animated.gif

DEM_CIG
Nov 23, 2008, 09:54 AM
I'm a Newman,

Can I join if I hate myself?

Yeah what he said. What server is this on?