PDA

View Full Version : New universe names..

Arika
Oct 24, 2008, 05:48 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=491&pictureid=5209

discuss? would you think that they will have maintenance to change it later? or they will leave it like this. (where did Leo come form?)

I think they put Leo up , because it is the shortest name (when it including "guide" it become the longest universe name)

joefro
Oct 24, 2008, 05:54 AM
Yeah, they probably chose Leo because it's shorter(and more friendly imo) than Aquarius.

If they're gonna keep the numbers, why even name the universes?

Arika
Oct 24, 2008, 05:57 AM
But, I like the name Aquarius better.
although I can see that it will be too long for "01 : Aquarius (guide)"
I think in the future they can removed "guide" when most people already know that/

autumn
Oct 24, 2008, 06:08 AM
Not all new players will know that it is the guide universe though, which I imagine is the point of it being labeled guide ^_^

Touka
Oct 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=90961 So apparently Aquarius is too long but Delphinus isnt?

joefro
Oct 24, 2008, 06:16 AM
What new players? lol jk
Srsly though...

Transgamergurl
Oct 24, 2008, 06:25 AM
Too Bad they couldn't line everything up evenly. I logged in this morning and first thing i did was check a universe cube, seemed kinda tacky not being lined up.

EspioKaos
Oct 24, 2008, 06:30 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=90961 So apparently Aquarius is too long but Delphinus isnt?
"Aquarius (Guide)" is too long. I imagine it would've fit just fine until they decided to add identifying numbers to each server.

Arika
Oct 24, 2008, 06:43 AM
no no, It is too long when it add "(guide)" into it.
it would be okay if it is only "Aquarius" not "Aquarius (guide)"

I love Aquarius name, actually I wouldn't mind if they replace other universe from 02-10 with this name instead.

Let's make the feed back, it seem that this can still be changed :-)

note: sousei gattai go! Aquarion!!

Arika
Oct 24, 2008, 06:47 AM
Today (first day) will be a competition between uni01 and uni02
let's see which universe will gain the popularity!!

if people split up, then our server population will be only half-half.
so i prefer people just stay together. Regardless of its being guide or not, because I can see that players on our server always being helpful to other anyway.

DarkEliteRico
Oct 24, 2008, 06:59 AM
so far i like the names, but not lining everything up looks like it was a rush job or they didn't know what the hell they were doing again.

Kard
Oct 24, 2008, 07:15 AM
Whoo-hoo~ Let's hope for 3+ stars or something.

Namine
Oct 24, 2008, 07:15 AM
The names are a nice change, I hope they'll be able to add some like the (Guide) for events.

Cracka_J
Oct 24, 2008, 07:22 AM
Hi Sega, there's this thing called "align left".

TecherRamen
Oct 24, 2008, 07:27 AM
Hi Sega, there's this thing called "align left".

Second.

STRANG
Oct 24, 2008, 08:06 AM
yay they changed the universe names, now i'm interested in playing again. My butt-your face SEGA, my butt-your face.

thematesV2
Oct 24, 2008, 08:11 AM
yea, what the hell, took away lupus and replaced with Lyra... what a lame change! Lupus was a sweet name, sounds like a diseased server... or a wolf server....

why change one of the best sounding names?

joefro
Oct 24, 2008, 08:25 AM
I actually like Lyra :p.
If I get on psu tonight for some reason, I'll play there.
Someone at Sega needs to take a bca class or something.

amtalx
Oct 24, 2008, 08:26 AM
Fux yes. Leos FTW. :p

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 24, 2008, 08:42 AM
I'm probably gonna be in Auriga later but idk as far as popularity.....too early to tell.... currently (360) there 2/3 stars solid so im guessing unless people just go where everyone else is leo will the more popular server but eh idk like i said...too early to tell

CelestialBlade
Oct 24, 2008, 08:49 AM
My sign is a guide server for new players that don't exist and never will. Lame.

Cracka_J
Oct 24, 2008, 09:20 AM
My sign is a guide server for new players that don't exist and never will. Lame.

Lulz, but quite accurate. PS2 & PC AOI is very difficult to find in any major video game retail store. Basically Sega has forced a situation where there are no new copies in distribution, and players must order online from a niche retailer or torrent the pc version...do they really expect new players on the PC/PS2 end when nobody can go to a store and pick it up?

Kylie
Oct 24, 2008, 11:44 AM
Eww, left-align them, PLEASE. :disapprove:

Libra's there as promised, so I couldn't care less. :wacko:

Tyreek
Oct 24, 2008, 11:46 AM
LMAO. I have to see this. As soon as I get home from school anyways.

Eleina
Oct 24, 2008, 12:21 PM
Align center is hawt.
No halloween lobbys until after halloween is also hawt.
And it seems bladed legacy might still be broken which is also.....hawt.

<3 the last update my sub sees beforing expiring. xD

ShadowDragon28
Oct 24, 2008, 02:32 PM
Still no Halloween Lobbies? V_V *sigh*

lainofthewired
Oct 24, 2008, 02:36 PM
Not all new players will know that it is the guide universe though, which I imagine is the point of it being labeled guide ^_^

WHAT NEW PLAYERS?:-o

The said thing is that it's my sign too. Is this supposed to be a slam against Leo's everywhere?:-?

RegulusHikari
Oct 24, 2008, 02:56 PM
I know it is crucial that we get these server names to look exactly the way we want to please each and every one of us, but can we please let it slide and let ST focus on actually releasing some content?

Please don't give Sega another excuse to waste two more weeks on nothing. Today's update isn't even complete (BL boxes) and you guys are worried about text appearance.

Personally, I don't give a damn what the servers are called if there's no reason for me to log onto them.

DreXxiN
Oct 24, 2008, 02:57 PM
The said thing is that it's my sign too. Is this supposed to be a slam against Leo's everywhere?:-?

Yes, it's ONLY for new people, THAT's IT, NO ONE ELSE CAN PLAY ON IT AND YOU CAN'T JUST HELP LESSER PEOPLE. NOT POSSIBLE.

lolwtf

Anyway, sad it was changed from Aquarius.

Eleina
Oct 24, 2008, 05:21 PM
Someone at Sega honestly needs to put PSU out of it's misery and just unplug it.

Adriano
Oct 24, 2008, 05:28 PM
Where's CANCER? OHGODROLLBACK.

RegulusHikari
Oct 24, 2008, 05:55 PM
Someone at Sega honestly needs to put PSU out of it's misery and just unplug it.

Due to technical difficulties we will be unable to follow through with our scheduled server shutdown. This content update will be delayed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Sega

Orrefe
Oct 24, 2008, 06:08 PM
This is a joke topic, right?

This has got to be a joke.

Universe names.

Nobody gives a shit.

joefro
Oct 24, 2008, 06:39 PM
This is a joke topic, right?

This has got to be a joke.

Universe names.

Nobody gives a shit.
Protip: Read ALL previous posts in a thread before posting.

RemiusTA
Oct 24, 2008, 08:02 PM
Due to technical difficulties we will be unable to follow through with our scheduled server shutdown. This content update will be delayed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Sega

XD, sadly i can actually see that happening.

Arika
Oct 24, 2008, 08:31 PM
New players? there are~. please do some more search before you post that.
Yesterday, I just met a group of new people in uni01 ,they are only level about 40-50 and those are their main chars.
and actually, this. http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1045622&highlight=#1045622
It is something that I see it often when you walk around 4 floor center on uni2 in the past few months. usually 1-2 players with new ID pop up at a time.

Anyway, there aren't many, but they keep appearing.
It is just that they usually leave the game, because they can't find party on C rank when number of new players are too few.