PDA

View Full Version : Bladed Legacy Boxes

fay
Oct 24, 2008, 08:07 AM
have these boxes at the end realy been fixed. iv saw countless people including myself do this run constantly.

still nothing but the usual. anyone had any luck yet?

RufuSwho
Oct 24, 2008, 10:02 AM
Has anyone verified the end boxes are dropping the baret now?

thx

fay
Oct 24, 2008, 10:04 AM
there not. iv been running it for the past 6 hours or so and so have a lot of other people. not one of us have saw anythign different.

seems we only got the universe name changes with this update.

SabZero
Oct 24, 2008, 10:09 AM
Oh, great /sarcasm

Marron_Shido
Oct 24, 2008, 10:15 AM
Funny is this: Also during our 'next' maintenance, we will be fixing a box drop issue located within the Bladed Legacy Mission.

Found here:http://phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20081020a

I could be wrong but sounds like they meant it would be fix with the 10-31-08 the 'next' maintenance not the 10-24-08 one that was implemented today with server changes and such.

Cracka_J
Oct 24, 2008, 10:28 AM
wow, another broken update.

I really don't know what to expect from them anymore. I was actually looking forward to doing a few runs of the fixed bladed legacy this weekend.

oh well, I continue with fable 2....

autumn
Oct 24, 2008, 10:30 AM
I ran for awhile earlier and didn't notice anything different either. If someone sees something different on the PC or xbox please snap a pic and post it up here for verification.

Powder Keg
Oct 24, 2008, 10:30 AM
Baaaahahahaha! It just gets better and better.

fay
Oct 24, 2008, 10:36 AM
its funny because you just know segac is gonna loose more people over this update and the next.
if they still give nothing after that then theres gonna be playings going nuttier than squirrel shit

Marron_Shido
Oct 24, 2008, 10:40 AM
Aye, I have to admit I'm a little miffed about them not fixing the Bladed Legacy boss boxes. :(

Cracka_J
Oct 24, 2008, 10:45 AM
Also, you can kiss that November 7th Carnival goodbye.
Mark that date for the BL box fix :D

November 21st Dengeki anyone?

*hears the sound of more cancelled subs*

Also Marron, they did not mean 10-31-08 as the fix date, it was intended to be today. Here's a pic I snagged from the HAL broadcast last week:
[spoiler-box]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/HAL2.jpg[/spoiler-box]
The wonders of screenshots! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Marron_Shido
Oct 24, 2008, 10:48 AM
Anyway, I felt I should inform the public of this misunderstanding before they do any more runs, hoping to find that can't be found because of the current drop glitch. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I do think the public should be informed with such misunderstandings. Peace.

Uber_Noob
Oct 24, 2008, 10:52 AM
Anyway, I felt I should inform the public of this misunderstanding before they do any more runs, hoping to find that can't be found because of the current drop glitch. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I do think the public should be informed with such misunderstandings. Peace.

Can't really get mad at them cause it is said on the quest page next update. I say 95% their fault they should have worded it diffrently or not even mentioned it at all.

Marron_Shido
Oct 24, 2008, 10:56 AM
Well in any case, better they learn this now not later. I hope this finally clears thing up for now. If I didn't have class this morning I would have notice this sooner, but SoA should have posted that a the top not the bottom, in my humble opinion.

Cracka_J
Oct 24, 2008, 10:58 AM
marron check my post #10 in this thread, the change was meant to go into effect today.

they fubar'd again.

kevington
Oct 24, 2008, 11:09 AM
I've been a subscriber since the game's release, but I finally cancelled my sub. Almost none of my regular people play anymore and the lack of updates has made me not care about soloing. Unfortunately, the future of this game looks pretty bleak =/

Marron_Shido
Oct 24, 2008, 11:10 AM
Whichever it isn't fixed. So let's just move another mission.

Tyreek
Oct 24, 2008, 11:14 AM
I hate to admit this, and I mean I REALLY hate to admit this. But I expect another PSOBB happening if they don't do something about this. NOW!

Darius_Drake
Oct 24, 2008, 11:22 AM
So now the box fix will be the November 7 update? Great, I guess that means they get to push stuff back even more with a built in excuse.

DAMASCUS
Oct 24, 2008, 11:27 AM
I was initially just disappointed that Halloween wasn't in effect but MAN, we literally got nothing.

note: The universe list looks f'ed up too. What are they smokin' over there? must be good..

mvffin
Oct 24, 2008, 11:33 AM
gives me more time to find some gargoyles on Fable 2. >_>

Marron_Shido
Oct 24, 2008, 12:25 PM
Any way here's what Chill said,

We thought this had been fixed last night and boss drops are not easy to confirm. We will ask Sonic Team to check this again, and see if they can fix it next week if needed.

-Chill

Found here: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1063578#1063578

RufuSwho
Oct 24, 2008, 12:30 PM
right, the "next" update :/

bah, at least fable II kicks ass

joefro
Oct 24, 2008, 01:31 PM
This doesn't surprise me. They are trying to stick to the "update every two weeks" bullshit and by doing so they will give us as little 'update' as they can.
*Gets Sonic Team members to follow him to the Temple of Shadows*:grin:

Dana
Oct 24, 2008, 01:46 PM
And people were surprised the boxes wernt fixed? Who are worse, you or sega :P?

Powder Keg
Oct 24, 2008, 02:25 PM
Also, you can kiss that November 7th Carnival goodbye.
Mark that date for the BL box fix :D

November 21st Dengeki anyone?

*hears the sound of more cancelled subs*

Also Marron, they did not mean 10-31-08 as the fix date, it was intended to be today. Here's a pic I snagged from the HAL broadcast last week:
[spoiler-box]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/HAL2.jpg[/spoiler-box]
The wonders of screenshots! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

This's all the proof you need. They blew it again, lulz.

ForteGunnerW
Oct 25, 2008, 02:58 AM
lol whats next? you wait we will be getting the carnival in parts

mvffin
Oct 26, 2008, 03:15 AM
lol whats next? you wait we will be getting the carnival in parts

Thats how JP got it...

They didnt get everything at once. Seriously. Started out with only 3 or 4 missions, and the rest were added mid-event or were unlocked, Higher rounds in the Survival missions had to be unlocked too.