PDA

View Full Version : strange shop listing

Itachi1990
Oct 24, 2008, 11:13 AM
Ok so i have some par walna and i decided to fail some dori boards and try to get some paural so then i see that i dont have any ydral so i go look for some in shops and when i search theres only 1 for 70mill am i missing something?And also i seached for a germinus ganuc and a tyrant spada to see if it sold on my alt and there were none so then i go to his room and there still there wtf

EspioKaos
Oct 24, 2008, 11:22 AM
Whenever the servers come back up from maintenance, all shop listings are cleared from the search function. In order for a shop to reappear, something has to be added or changed in it.

Itachi1990
Oct 24, 2008, 11:27 AM
Oh ok i guess that makes sense

Darius_Drake
Oct 24, 2008, 11:31 AM
Whenever the servers come back up from maintenance, all shop listings are cleared from the search function. In order for a shop to reappear, something has to be added or changed in it.

Didn't know that. I gotta keep that in mind.

lainofthewired
Oct 24, 2008, 07:36 PM

That sounds like crap!:mad: Now I have to change my shops because of sloppy programming? That's just dumb!:mad:

Anduril
Oct 24, 2008, 07:47 PM
That sounds like crap!:mad: Now I have to change my shops because of sloppy programming? That's just dumb!:mad:
It was done more for the reason of keeping old shops from players that had quit from showing up on the list.

MSAksion
Oct 26, 2008, 10:47 AM
Its not too big a deal - all you gotta do is remove an item from your shop. Then just add it again to your shop. Then search for your own shop and there it is..

Dont store all the items you listed. Just store say one item. Doesn't matter it is an agito repca or a monomate.

I know its annoying but it helps filter non-active stores from the search.

Dragwind
Oct 26, 2008, 11:47 AM
Alternatively you can just change the price of something in your shop, and it will update as well.

Chris28
Oct 26, 2008, 12:14 PM

its been like this for many many many months. where you been?

Danny_Dark
Oct 26, 2008, 12:16 PM

Hm, so it goes...,Thx for the Info.